Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn’t look very impressed with his birthday trip to Belfast. I think he’s thinking he’s going to look an idiot in his nautical outfit walking about the Titanic museum 😂 I kind of feel sorry for him.
For a hot minute I thought they were going abroad to somewhere warm and sunny - nice. Is he into the Titanic? Would have been easier for them to jump on the Eurostar for a few days in Paris!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
* geography lesson for you Tasha 😄
Maybe it’s a political statement and she’s pro Irish unification. She is one of life’s great thinkers.

Do we think that Hyacinth has anything special booked for her fiancé? Are they dining at the Romiyz?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That is the face of a man who knows he'll be on the overtime to pay for a weekend trip that his wife got so she could one up her NOT SIL.

Tan will be FUMING
No that’s the face of a man who is gutted he can’t “nip to the off license” this evening for a birthday blowy off his secret tart.

There goes trash advertising an empty house with kiddies in

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who will look after the toddlers? (Sorry teenagers) will someone think of the children

• Haha
  • Heart
I can’t believe I’m typing this. But I actually feel sorry for 🗑 she makes such an effort for “hubbys” birthday and he gets her a cheap bunch of flowers and a bottle of fizz.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe I’m typing this. But I actually feel sorry for 🗑 she makes such an effort for “hubbys” birthday and he gets her a cheap bunch of flowers and a bottle of fizz.
What’s sadder is we know she goes out and buys her own fizz and flowers and makes out it’s from him!

• Haha
For a hot minute I thought they were going abroad to somewhere warm and sunny - nice. Is he into the Titanic? Would have been easier for them to jump on the Eurostar for a few days in Paris!

Wonder if Tanzi will lend 🗑 her tat she took from when she went on her Titanic adventure, years ago in case you didn’t know! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He doesn’t look very impressed with his birthday trip to Belfast. I think he’s thinking he’s going to look an idiot in his nautical outfit walking about the Titanic museum 😂 I kind of feel sorry for him.
🤣🤣 or maybe he’s thinking about rising energy costs and how the hell he’s going to afford this weekend break!!

Reactions: 8
Maybe it’s a political statement and she’s pro Irish unification. She is one of life’s great thinkers.

Do we think that Hyacinth has anything special booked for her fiancé? Are they dining at the Romiyz?
Dining at the Ritz 🤦‍♀️ Following this pair is lowering my IQ.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet trash is feeling so bleeping smug right now. 1 nil to trash bag 🤣🤣🤣 you might need a takeaway before your meal now tanzi, it's that traumatic for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m so confused but how on earth does 🗑 afford to pay for herself and hubby to go away like that on her “ladies” wage?!

🗑 please remove the labels from your luggage, we don’t care they are ultralight, I’m sure they were ultra cheap 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m so confused but how on earth does 🗑 afford to pay for herself and hubby to go away like that on her “ladies” wage?!

🗑 please remove the labels from your luggage, we don’t care they are ultralight, I’m sure they were ultra cheap 😬
right! My boyfriend and I are on a higher wage than the both of them (likely noting our jobs) and we haven’t been able to even think about getting on a plane since we moved in to our house. Everything is so expensive and we’re young and don’t exactly hold back money wise when out - no where near what these clowns spend a week or day though - and I just don’t get how they can afford things like this and not be in so much debt.
Takeaways etc are so expensive and they have one every day almost!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.