Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously what is wrong with her!!!!
I see she's left the price on in full view! £15 for a pan she'll probably use one a year or even just the once this year! Madness!

Pretty sure I remember her buying one of those pans last year with a different image why not just reuse that one 😩😩 or none at all because your not 5 tan!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The amount of food Tan has eaten since the weekend! Date night Saturday, Afternoon tea and roast Sunday Takeaway Monday, chinese last night and now McDonald’s! So greedy!

Her and 🗑 are obsessed with food!
I have depression and anxiety and when I’m in a depressive episode I eat like this - much less of it though. It’s almost like a way of trying to make myself happy with food but it doesn’t work. I feel loads better when I’m eating well and exercising.
If Tanzi hadn’t eaten like this in the full 4 or 5 years since I followed her I’d think she was the same but no she’s just a greedy, wasteful pig

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I see she's left the price on in full view! £15 for a pan she'll probably use one a year or even just the once this year! Madness!

Pretty sure I remember her buying one of those pans last year with a different image why not just reuse that one 😩😩 or none at all because your not 5 tan!!!!
She had a daschund-themed pancake pan last year; I know she’s nuts but having multiple novelty pancake pans is just 🤯

#iloveatheme #i’matwat

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Tash having Morrisons pies tonight what happened to all the pies she was peddling for money a few weeks ago?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
£15!!!! even if she mastered the Percy Pig pancake, who wants that? Give me a traditional crepe, cheap as chips with a dollop of Nutella any day over a burnt crisp of Percy pig lol

Reactions: 10
Didn’t the Percy pig pancake she did last time look like a penis. Who in their right mind could be arsed buying that pan and trying to make it pig shaped unless they had little kids. Just use a normal frying pan like the rest of us. Such a pointless waste of money!

Sorry Peppa pig not Percy 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Chicken Burger and fries for lunch, chicken parmo and fries for tea. Hmmmm..... 🐷
And not a vegetable in sight. Can anyone else predict her hashtags now without reading them? It’s a new little game I have whenever I spot her posts. Far more interesting than the post itself. 😂

Also, if anyone finds a food pic that doesn’t include #perfect please share, as I don’t think I’ve ever seen one and it’s starting to concern me 🤣! I must live in some weird, parallel universe (despite eating out at high end restaurants several times a month and cooking everything from scratch, not simply reheating it as she does) where 70% percent of my grub is just “meh” and not worthy of even passing comment to whoever I’m dining with, let alone several photographs from every angle to the wider public…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
And not a vegetable in sight. Can anyone else predict her hashtags now without reading them? It’s a new little game I have whenever I spot her posts. Far more interesting than the post itself. 😂

Also, if anyone finds a food pic that doesn’t include #perfect please share, as I don’t think I’ve ever seen one and it’s starting to concern me 🤣! I must live in some weird, parallel universe (despite eating out at high end restaurants several times a month and cooking everything from scratch, not simply reheating it as she does) where 70% percent of my grub is just “meh” and not worthy of even passing comment to whoever I’m dining with, let alone several photographs from every angle to the wider public…
Yes.but their bar is at rock bottom. They have very low standards in life.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Blimey Tan, a nice bit of salad would have gone nice with that chicken which to me looked over cooked (although might of been the work of her many filters) and why a big old garlic bread with it? Food inspo she is not 🤢

🗑 really don’t need to know hubby gave you a nice massage with your bath, do you keep nothing private?! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Blimey Tan, a nice bit of salad would have gone nice with that chicken which to me looked over cooked (although might of been the work of her many filters) and why a big old garlic bread with it? Food inspo she is not 🤢

🗑 really don’t need to know hubby gave you a nice massage with your bath, do you keep nothing private?! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
What’s the point of having a bath if Onslow’s then going to give you a massage? With his distinct lack of cleanliness, surely you’d end up dirtier than before you got in!

• Haha
Am I the only one totally bored with their posts? It’s always the same tit every day. They need to up their content 😂

Why would anyone share that their partner massaged them in the bath 🤢
Their content is so repetitive, I think someone else posted a year timeline of them on one of these threads, it was so on point. They need to up their content game, or start commenting on each other’s stuff again so we can see all the passive aggressive comments. 🤣

• Sick
Oh how I miss the passive aggressive comments 😭😭😭 a few of my faves:

oh bless you hun
I got this 3 weeks ago silly
Shame on you!
I think it’s cute how you don’t know how extra I am

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think I’m going to have to unfollow them. The thought of Tasha’s big Honey Monster body naked in the bath and getting a massage from that horrible wee bridge troll is making me feel physically sick. 🤢

• Haha
I think I’m going to have to unfollow them. The thought of Tasha’s big Honey Monster body naked in the bath and getting a massage from that horrible wee bridge troll is making me feel physically sick. 🤢
Bet she’s shaved hearts into her fanny weave hehe

• Haha
  • Sick
So Tran is wooping with cocktails and shoving it down everyone’s throat as the nation takes a sharp in take of breath at the prospect of having to find another 700 quid for energy this year. 😳 Has she no moral compass? People will be literally starving and she’s stockpiling Percy Pig paraphernalia. I despair, I really do.

• Heart
Oh my god, duck off with this birthday eve tit.
Are they not affected by the increasing cost of living? I earn a good salary yet I spend what I earn, I don’t spend half of what these wankers do.
The stress they must have paying things each month.
I don’t stress, because I don’t over spend.
I won’t be happy to be paying more money for bills but I live in the real world. Unlike these two uncultured tarts.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.