Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’m going to have to unfollow them. The thought of Tasha’s big Honey Monster body naked in the bath and getting a massage from that horrible wee bridge troll is making me feel physically sick. 🤢
Honey monster body has to be in the next thread title 🤣 although the image this creates will haunt my dreams tonight 😱🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Christ how many more chips is Tan going to shove in her gob this week! Another takeaway on her stories, because if she put it on her grid she wouldn’t be able to see much else other than CHIPS!

It will be interesting to see if all the big price hikes coming this year will rein in their spending? I very much doubt it, more debt heading their way I reckon!

Who will be up first wishing hubby/H2B Happy Birthday first!

Reactions: 11
I now understand why Tan is always showing new clothes in her posts. I've put on a stone and finding it hard to fit into my clothes but I don't eat anywhere near the amount she does and that must be why she has to show new outfits as she obviously can't fit into her old ones!
I will obviously try to do the healthy thing and lose my excess weight as I actually feel unhealthy at the moment, I can't see how both Trasha and Tan can eat the amount they do without feeling ill. How Tan can eat constant takeaways all week and eat a Macdonalds and a full evening meal (with no salad or veg) astounds me and as for the amount Trasha buys and cooks for her family of 4 surely they can't eat it all?
I have a family of 4 and most of what she cooks would feed us for days. They have a new meal each day so no leftovers there.
They certainly don't post drinking heartburn medicine or tablets in any of their posts #drinkingthepinkstuff #feelinglikeshit #cantfitintomyclothes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That stand thing in her kitchen is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen.
All the time she has and she couldn’t make her own cake, or support someone local who makes them. Didn’t someone gift her some cakes? Cupcakes recently? Jesus the woman spend’s on everything else yet buys a store cake!!

Also carluccio at home isn’t a thing is it? The tag is some home design page. And when I googled it, it’s just a take away?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Here comes the dick measuring competition battle of the dirty duo’s birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honey monster body has to be in the next thread title 🤣 although the image this creates will haunt my dreams tonight 😱🤮🤮
OMG!! 😂😂Yes, she is the Honey Monster!! I wonder if she realises this when she's wolfing down her 4th bowl as a " bedtime" "so extra" snack !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the duck is that thing over trashes table? Is that actually a thing? Love when she said us girls decorated yes blowing up six balloons and one tit banner haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the duck is that thing over trashes table? Is that actually a thing? Love when she said us girls decorated yes blowing up six balloons and one tit banner haha
It more than he does for her. 🤣. Makes me laugh about all the fuss they make over the twins birthday, yet the twins do f’all in return for Tranya and Trasha’s

• Haha
Must have took you girls all night a tit banner and three presents! Go and have a lie down tash you must be done in ! And as an identical twin if anyone I know ever hashtags #twins when talking about us I will chin them

So big fat Tan has had a McDonald’s, that vile Carluccios “at home” an Indian take away. Deep fried nibbles and cocktails last night. Followed by another burger and chips and they’re out for dinner tonight. Does she not see that as glutinous?! Also ridiculously unhealthy? I’m surprised they don’t have gout or a heart condition!

• Heart
So big fat Tan has had a McDonald’s, that vile Carluccios “at home” an Indian take away. Deep fried nibbles and cocktails last night. Followed by another burger and chips and they’re out for dinner tonight. Does she not see that as glutinous?! Also ridiculously unhealthy? I’m surprised they don’t have gout or a heart condition!
She prob does which is the reason why she never walks her dogs!

Reactions: 5
How sad when you have to use your fake account to wish your husband a happy birthday, in order to get the engagement up.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jeez I would expect these two to be on the cusp of type 2 diabetes with their lifestyle choices 😬 I mean each to their own, but seriously it makes me feel nauseous and lethargic looking at their weekly diet and what they consume 🤢

I get the impression that Tanzi and 🗑 are more excited at the prospect of eating out AGAIN then they are at it actually being the testicle twins birthday!

Roll on the dinner later and battle of who brought the best shop bought cake 🥱

Reactions: 7
He doesn’t look very impressed with his birthday trip to Belfast. I think he’s thinking he’s going to look an idiot in his nautical outfit walking about the Titanic museum 😂 I kind of feel sorry for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The great ape must be beating up her shoebox in rage, waiting for either a panic bought (credit card ofc) Teletext holiday or some post about how there's no place better than HOME

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The twins birthday competition is by far the most pathetic even in their calendar. It’s so bizarre 🤣

ps still awaiting this baby, wouldn’t it be lovely if they shared the day with the famous ashford twins

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.