Tanya & Tasha #45 tans food is really sublime, trash has turned to a life of crime.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20211012_202134.jpg

Is that a plastic toy scorpion?! She is bat tit crazy

If you didn't follow and saw half the shite she's posted this month you'd think she had really young kids. What sane adult does stuff like this??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have a SPOOKTACULAR night guys. Hope you’re all in your spooky pjs with some spooky treaties and don’t forget your pumpkin cuppa tea with some spooky whipped cream and choccies on top. Feet up, tv on #cozy#spooky

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Usually just read here but I'm actually genuinely concerned for Tashas mental health. This behaviour is not even close to normal.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think I have ever been so bleeping irritated by Trash. A month long Halloween fest. Omfg, who really cares this much. And who the bleeping duck washes pumpkins. What an absolute lazy witch. As if she has a ‘real’ job - just a few muppets she cleans cash in hand for. Don’t even get me started on that materialistic ginger minge. Clearly has nothing else to fill her life with than a man, food and her insane credit card bills which are used to try and fill her bleeping beige life with middle class purchases. Nouveau bleeping un riche.

Reactions: 12
Is it me or are they being even more extra this year with Halloween?? Been going on since Trashy bought a witch mug in the heatwave. I am dreading Christmas will be a 2 month thing with these 2. I bet Trash gets the easter eggs out January 2nd!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly, plus his new partner must wonder why he’s so fixated on getting one up on his ex?!
Looks like the partner is in on it and not new looking at there Instagram and Facebook,,, (not stalking) BTW!
I think it's just a piss take and just hope the daughters don't read here as will see what a twit there mother is!

Am I the only one who thinks he’s coming across as pretty petty? 🙈
I think it's just a piss take! She is a moron and the poor guy had to live with it, probs laughing at dickless del now he has to put up with all the show and tell crap

Has she announced today a second advent calender????
Wtf!!!!

Reactions: 8
So Tan has now said the guest is her daughters bf. I bet she loves that his a walking ‘theme’, how many times has she mentioned German meal, produce and now Christmas markets? I bet she goes to the markets this year now to get one up on Trasha

Reactions: 7
So Tan has now said the guest is her daughters bf. I bet she loves that his a walking ‘theme’, how many times has she mentioned German meal, produce and now Christmas markets? I bet she goes to the markets this year now to get one up on Trasha
A walking theme. Dead 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Would you rather 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

(A) stay at trash bags for 1 whole week

(B) Stay at ting tans for 1 whole week

(C) go in the squid game

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder what Tan’s daughter has had to threaten her with to stop her shoving her boyfriend all over social media? It would be a massive one up on Tasha who probably doesn’t even know where Germany is never mind having an actual German person in the house!
As for Tasha I just don’t have words, she needs a hobby, a proper job job or a baby anything to actually fill her time and stop the decent into madness!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didnt spooky Tasha get a gifted mattress months ago??? 🤔🤔 It looked like princess and the pea bed with it on!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.