Tanya & Tasha #45 tans food is really sublime, trash has turned to a life of crime.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who remembers when Tan made the German themed dinner? I think itโ€™s linked to this guest but I canโ€™t find the post

Reactions: 1
Iโ€™ve got loads to catch up on so may have already been picked up onโ€ฆ but the ex and who I believe is tans next door neighbour follow each other on insta:โ€ฆ they didnโ€™t live there together did they, I thought she moved there with taco?!
Thatโ€™s odd, she only moved there a few years ago. ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one who thinks heโ€™s coming across as pretty petty? ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I thought this too. Whilst itโ€™s mildly amusing, his two adult daughters have to probably read this. Their two parents acting like a pair of childish twats.
Pack it in badger. No one likes the fool who tries to be funny and popular!

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who thinks heโ€™s coming across as pretty petty? ๐Ÿ™ˆ
If it was anyone else it would be petty as duck but because itโ€™s Tan and you can imagine how horrible sheโ€™s been to him and how difficult sheโ€™ll have made everything Iโ€™m here for it.

Whilst most adults are at work Tash is busy washing her 3000 pumpkins....
But yet the grout still remains uncleaned!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought this too. Whilst itโ€™s mildly amusing, his two adult daughters have to probably read this. Their two parents acting like a pair of childish twats.
Pack it in badger. No one likes the fool who tries to be funny and popular!
Exactly, plus his new partner must wonder why heโ€™s so fixated on getting one up on his ex?!

Reactions: 5
Iโ€™m not saying what Tanzis ex is doing is right, some might say childish even but itโ€™s bloody funny nonetheless!

The way Tanzi comes across (I mean her behaviour lead me to here) and yes I know I donโ€™t know her personally, but Iโ€™ve seen enough to know in my mind sheโ€™s not a nice person and yes perhaps even her ex is an arse, who really knows, probably both as bad as each other and itโ€™s sad and unfortunate that the girls have most likely got caught in the crossfire of it all ๐Ÿ™

Reactions: 13
Iโ€™m not saying what Tanzis ex is doing is right, some might say childish even but itโ€™s bloody funny nonetheless!

The way Tanzi comes across (I mean her behaviour lead me to here) and yes I know I donโ€™t know her personally, but Iโ€™ve seen enough to know in my mind sheโ€™s not a nice person and yes perhaps even her ex is an arse, who really knows, probably both as bad as each other and itโ€™s sad and unfortunate that the girls have most likely got caught in the crossfire of it all ๐Ÿ™
Agreed. I reckon Tanya reads it different though and reckons heโ€™s still obsessed/in love with her etc. Sheโ€™s that delusional!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.