Tanya & Tasha #45 tans food is really sublime, trash has turned to a life of crime.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tash please slow down when writing your posts - they do not make sense! It’s bomb site not “sight” 😂 It’s off and not ‘of’ and some basic grammar would make it all so much easier for people to read.
“Home quick cuppa my living room looks like a bomb “sight” - This is like a child has written it and it does not make sense. And anyway who actually cares. Such boring posts about such mundane stuff that we all do on a daily basis but do not feel the need to plaster all over Instagram!
I feel quite sad for you that you feel you constantly have to update Instagram with all this trivial stuff every day 😞 Have you thought about working a bit more during the week now that your babies are teenagers and don’t need you at home babying them when they return from school or college or during the school holidays ???

Reactions: 14
It say a lot about Tasha’s mentality that all go here this week translates to: a teenagers sleepover, taking her son to get his covid jab and working 3 hours!

Reactions: 11
It say a lot about Tasha’s mentality that all go here this week translates to: a teenagers sleepover, taking her son to get his covid jab and working 3 hours!
Exactly we all do this stuff on a daily basis but she has to make out that’s she some kind of ‘super mum’ Such a poor role model to her children! She sits around all day eating treaties, watching endless films and TV series/dramas. She seems like a little down trodden stay at home wife who has to be thankful to “hubby” when he treats her to a takeaway or sweeties/treats to eat after dinner 😞 My kids have had to fend for themselves after school for a while and I certainly wouldn’t want them to think that we all had to be so grateful when my husband orders a takeaway or when we eat out. It’s just so old fashioned of her to feel she has to behave like that. I know she probably doesn’t earn much money but she doesn’t need to be grateful for every little thing that John buys or pays for 😞 I just feel sad for her at times 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly we all do this stuff on a daily basis but she has to make out that’s she some kind of ‘super mum’ Such a poor role model to her children! She sits around all day eating treaties, watching endless films and TV series/dramas. She seems like a little down trodden stay at home wife who has to be thankful to “hubby” when he treats her to a takeaway or sweeties/treats to eat after dinner 😞 My kids have had to fend for themselves after school for a while and I certainly wouldn’t want them to think that we all had to be so grateful when my husband orders a takeaway or when we eat out. It’s just so old fashioned of her to feel she has to behave like that. I know she probably doesn’t earn much money but she doesn’t need to be grateful for every little thing that John buys or pays for 😞 I just feel sad for her at times 😞
I don’t feel sad for her, she’s brought this life on herself and her selfish behaviour during the pandemic and lacing into James when it suits her have for me really shown her true colours.

Reactions: 7
OMG she definitely reads on here. She has gone and edited her post slightly but it still doesn’t make sense! Poor Tash 😂😂😂 #nicebutalittlebitdim

• Haha
  • Wow
Why has Trash started calling her hot tub a jacuzzi all the time? It really isn't....

I don’t know about where they live, but where I am is set to be 24 degrees next week 🤦‍♀️ #Itsstillsummeruntilseptember22nd #stickapumpkinwherethesundontshine

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tash is doing my head in with the autumnal shite now er it’s 20 degrees you muppet and why is she posting a pic of a log burner we know that’s not your house you BERk ! I have a thread suggestion already “ trash loves the months of ber, whilst tanzi still makes everything all about her! “ I will repost it nearer the time the inspiration just struck me #socozy #autumnalvibes #BERk

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I remember last year, as soon as September hit Tash went crazy like she has this year, and declared she had the sniffles 🙄 that will be next on her ever ending list. She honestly lives for the next big event instead of enjoying the here and now

Reactions: 6
Tash is doing my head in with the autumnal shite now er it’s 20 degrees you muppet and why is she posting a pic of a log burner we know that’s not your house you BERk ! I have a thread suggestion already “ trash loves the months of ber, whilst tanzi still makes everything all about her! “ I will repost it nearer the time the inspiration just struck me #socozy #autumnalvibes #BERk
and wonder why its another busy day....work for an hour maybe, oh and its on the planner that "daddy" is having a haircut today. Gosh she must be so stressed out with all that going on!! 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’m looking forward to seeing how next week goes as it’s going to be 28 degrees! Can’t possibly have a hot choc and warming cottage pie then!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember last year, as soon as September hit Tash went crazy like she has this year, and declared she had the sniffles 🙄 that will be next on her ever ending list. She honestly lives for the next big event instead of enjoying the here and now
The sniffles 😂😂 when has that ever been a cute and cosy autumnal memory 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hubby has brought home a cheap bottle of wine as w weekend treat 🙄🙄 why has he been to the shop just to buy a bottle of red on a Thursday night? So random

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.