Tanya & Tasha #45 tans food is really sublime, trash has turned to a life of crime.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just tan casually promoting under age drinking... her 17 year old birthday with a bottle of lanson

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just had a look on Tans Ex IG, and he’s been out with the girls today and Tans Aunty and Uncle!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She never opens the Champagne, just a prop.

Imagine your Mum getting out a bottle of champagne to take photos of it with your birthday stuff for her Instagram, then putting it away 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha when I was 17 I defo wouldn’t of given a tit about that.
Hand me a blue WKD and I’d be happy

Reactions: 10
Her kid probably isn’t even with her...

ditto Bacardi breeze tropical!!!
omg a barcadi breeze tropical.
that takes me back to my college days where you’d be in a friends parents garden drinking those then thinking you were drunk after 3 😂

Reactions: 9
Imagine going out for your daughters birthday and arranging the sauce bottles so they can be seen for the photo for the gram.
We went to London for afternoon tea, on a London bus. It was amazing. I took some photos but none stage. Not posted any on social media.
I don’t think her kids want to be posted on her Instagram, can’t blame them.
It’s like she goes over the top but not for her daughter benefit. It’s for her own.
I too miss the days of the snide remarks. They really are a pair of boring bastards.
But there is hope on the horizon…. It’s nearly Halloween time, then Christmas. The tit these two will pull out will be hilarious.
The competing will still happen.
I just want them to get together. I can’t believe brothers Grimm don’t see each other.
Isn’t there any Tattlers on their Instagram pages that can spill the beans for us!! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just had a look on Tans Ex IG, and he’s been out with the girls today and Tans Aunty and Uncle!
Yes had to have a snoop too!
Looks like the Girls don't mind having a pic taken with there Dad so how come you never see Tan with them?

I don’t mind Nando’s but calling it a flavour sensation is a bit much 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Trash has well and truly fallen off the diet wagon and that Nandos looks dry. I seriously don't get the fuss about that place, it's chicken and chips, whoop-de-woo.

I keep laughing at Tasha talking about enjoying dark comedy’s, like she is intelligent enough to pick up dark humour? It’ll totally go over her little ditsy girly head!

Reactions: 6
Never heard of it before, but I’m guessing it’s SeptemBER, OctoBER, NovemBER & DecemBER 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s so odd, I bet she made it up 😂😂
Oh my god. How did the never occur to me?! 😂😂 she’s just so extra she makes this stuff up!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Never heard of it before, but I’m guessing it’s SeptemBER, OctoBER, NovemBER & DecemBER 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s so odd, I bet she made it up 😂😂

I had to google it and you are correct. She most probably saw it somewhere on insta and started using it randomly. Never seen her use it before?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.