Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like Tan, I bet she can’t ever be wrong.
Maybe she has been given a warning.
Let’s hope Tan has a good day today, there will be an expensive candle, expensive wine and flowers for Tan today. Because she is so bleeping hard done by!!!

Not sure what day that complaint was but I looked back at that week on Tans insta (clearly too much time on my hands) and she had a ‘tough day’ on 31st March, which to her meant a glass of wine and a Chinese take away. Could be coincidence!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Not sure what day that complaint was but I looked back at that week on Tans insta (clearly too much time on my hands) and she had a ‘tough day’ on 31st March, which to her meant a glass of wine and a Chinese take away. Could be coincidence!
I bet it’s not!

Reactions: 4
I am fuming!!!
Trasha is on a family road trip, and we haven’t had 3 million photos of her snacks, drinkies and road signs!
Not forgetting the family selfies!
OUT-bleeping-RAGEOUS…. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she have to take 62627281 pictures of the same thing just a different angle? Like 1 nice picture would be fine hun. Quality not quantity

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nothing worse then photos of “designer” shopping bags. There’s probably only a key ring or phone cover in the bag anyway! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Week beginning the 29th of March tanzi needed wine and a takeaway after a tough day it's also the week she cried in the middle of morrisons 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Another day, and she’s still looking for sympathy! 🙄

Really, when 5 people got shot yesterday!
If you look up self-absorbed in the dictionary there is a picture if Tanzi! A&E doctors and nurses don't have as many 'bad days' as this ginger hole. They also don't post online begging for attention. SHUT THE duck UP YOU STUPID APE!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
299EEDDB-6903-4C0F-B95D-87CCA24ED6B2.jpeg

talking to herself yet again.
Like @MyWorld said people lost their lives yesterday. Sometimes people need to count their blessing. Not this idiot.

Reactions: 13
In your 50’s and drinking pitchers of blue lagoon…

#beingshoutedat
#mustbeshitatyourjob

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
What a silly cow Tanzi is - and amused by the crossed arms of her daughter in the background of that photo - she is clearly having so much fun and "giggles" there!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Takeaway on its way right about now!

Nothing worse then photos of “designer” shopping bags. There’s probably only a key ring or phone cover in the bag anyway! 😂
So true and it’s probably a Kate Spade Keyring reduced in the sale but guess she’s gotta keep Tanzi on her trotters! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.