Tanya & Tasha #42 Tandashion Whitlock #badbitch to the core, Trasha still such a emm bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The drizzle of pesto is more like large dollops.

Tan will have had the most amazing day with H2B and post either a takeaway or hello fresh meal

Reactions: 7
I’m alive!!! 😀 Hello again everyone. Home now with baby boy and loving life. Ended up with a c section and i underestimated how painful it would be. I stand up and it feels like fire ripping through my stomach. #ididntknow

I’m slowly catching up on here and cannot wait for the birthday week that she will so obviously have sett up for herself
Awwww congratulations 🥰. Such wonderful news 😁. Enjoy every precious second as they fly by!

Reactions: 2
Oh duck off Tanzi, telling us again it’s your Birthday week, and you’ve only got to work 2 days! No one gives a tit!

Reactions: 8
Honestly no one gives a tit, she's not a child. Only adult I know who has a birthday week.
I see she has another unopened bottle of wine on the table
Screenshot_20210606_211307.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Tanya smug? Never!!!!
How about you shoved that chicken up your arse!
She really is an Insta wanker.
Tan, my birthday is in August, so I have 6 weeks off for my birthday! So duck you 🖕🏻

Honestly no one gives a tit, she's not a child. Only adult I know who has a birthday week.
I see she has another unopened bottle of wine on the tableView attachment 606211
Or are you just a complete dick head? Oh you’re a dick head. She is 50. We should all celebrate.
Swimming has had her baby, Tan is turning 50 and the sun is shining
I’m gonna have an open bottle of corona, followed by some sea salt and vinegar crisps, I might get some chocolate buttons. Or I’ll go totally wild and have a crunchie.

Reactions: 14
Is Tash sleeping with the curtains open? Maybe if she didn't have so many shite covers on her bed. Want to tag anymore companies there Tash
Screenshot_20210606_214354.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Did Trasha just say ‘ it’s going to be too hot for housework next week’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did Trasha just say ‘ it’s going to be too hot for housework next week’ 🤦🏼‍♀️
🤣 I guess it has also been too cold, too windy, too rainy, too icy and every other weather you can name as well! Also my birthday was this week just gone so I had a week off for half term, Tanzi but I am not a complete saddo so didn't have a birthday week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
No BIG birthday for Tanzi apparently! 😂

The company my partner works for gives him the day off on his birthday, so it’s no big deal Tan! 🙄
So Tan will be the only one with a pair of balls in that house come Friday 😆🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I see she has another unopened bottle of wine on the tableView attachment 606211
I am someone who is obsessed with my bday. As in I always try if at all possible to not work that day-only that day- and just revel in the love I get from family and friends-im shy and reserved so its my one day to take in the fact people like me and are happy to see me. It was my 40th last year in the middle of lockdown. I went for a walk with hubby and doggy and sat at a pub and had a sandwich and glass of bubbly -we were allowed then-im in Ireland here. And that was it. Went back to work the next day and no one knew i was any different and I survived

• Heart
Fancy getting excited about taking two days off to get your dog’s balls castrated. 🙄.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I am someone who is obsessed with my bday. As in I always try if at all possible to not work that day-only that day- and just revel in the love I get from family and friends-im shy and reserved so its my one day to take in the fact people like me and are happy to see me. It was my 40th last year in the middle of lockdown. I went for a walk with hubby and doggy and sat at a pub and had a sandwich and glass of bubbly -we were allowed then-im in Ireland here. And that was it. Went back to work the next day and no one knew i was any different and I survived
Thats a lovely way to spend a birthday, and you probably didn't brag about it. I think that's what bugs me she has mentioned it 3 times already, and will expect to be spoilt with loads of expensive things.

I have to say Tash is still walking I underestimated her it thought she'd give up so good on her for that

Tasha is still walking and fair play to her but I don’t understand how a 2 mile walk done in 43 minutes can be described as a power walk? Fair do’s if she had mobility problems but she seems to be blessed with good health and has a physically active job. I’m overweight and short and can still do a mile in under 15 minutes when power walking

Reactions: 9
Tasha is still walking and fair play to her but I don’t understand how a 2 mile walk done in 43 minutes can be described as a power walk? Fair do’s if she had mobility problems but she seems to be blessed with good health and has a physically active job. I’m overweight and short and can still do a mile in under 15 minutes when power walking
I don't think she understands what power walking is and thinks that if you get out of breath that means your power walking 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These two and their feckin hot tubs. 🤣😂 And Trash’s Tiki bar? No amount of nail polish is making your trotters look nice there Tanzi. #vom

Thought Tash was on a health kick? What’s the Iceland plug all about? Surely that’s out of bounds for her ATM?

They just get worse by the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I doubt trash is walking at all. She would upload a photo from the Apple Watch screen showing the route or miles walkers etc like she’s done before. Let’s not forget this is the woman who takes photos of her manky cheap slippers up on the headboard foot rest watching movies!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.