Tanya & Tasha #42 Tandashion Whitlock #badbitch to the core, Trasha still such a emm bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daddy? Oh Tash no 🤮 don't get me wrong it's nice they have a good relationship but why does she seem to treat her like she is younger than she is

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Daddy is toe curlingly cringe especially since I doubt Olivia actually calls him that anymore. It’s usually the upper classes or Irish that still use Mammy and Daddy past a certain age and Tasha is neither.
Also why can’t they just play a family game without watching a film at the same time? She must have watched all the films, the amount she goes through surely?

Jesus bleeping Christ what a sad little life (Jane) tash as if ‘daddy’ said that and why is tash so intent on infantilising her kids it’s so bloody weird.
As if she was little in the 80s I was born at the end of 81 and she must be near enough ten years older than me which would make her a pre teen/teen although considering she treats her 13 year old like she’s 3 I guess that is little to her

Reactions: 10
I’m convinced she did that last night as a dig at trandashian because her daughters want nothing to do with her or taco. When do we ever see them do family time like that? I mean tanya has to lay the table for 4 when we all know it’s only 2 😂

Reactions: 9
Does Tash ever give her hubby a day off? She seems to wander around shops, do a few hours work at her 'ladies', watch movies and do the dreaded college run. But on his days off he's always doing something for her, painting the decking, making a bbq shelter. Bet she props herself up in the hottub again

Reactions: 9
She’s always got him building something and quite frankly I know more than I need to about john and his erections

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The hubby probably does these jobs at the weekend to avoid having to sit and watch films with her. Let’s face it he can’t really go anywhere with current restrictions still in place so it’s either sit on the sofa smothered by photography and snackies or keep busy building something and hope she leaves him alone

Does Tash ever give her hubby a day off? She seems to wander around shops, do a few hours work at her 'ladies', watch movies and do the dreaded college run. But on his days off he's always doing something for her, painting the decking, making a bbq shelter. Bet she props herself up in the hottub again
tbf, anyone I know who has an active day job struggles to sit around doing nothing in their free time.
I’m sure she couldnt force him to do anything so it’s most probably off of his own back 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
The hubby probably does these jobs at the weekend to avoid having to sit and watch films with her. Let’s face it he can’t really go anywhere with current restrictions still in place so it’s either sit on the sofa smothered by photography and snackies or keep busy building something and hope she leaves him alone
Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s constantly making him build things so he can’t make an excuse to go meet women. I know there are restrictions in place but being married means you are also restricted from being with other people and that’s never stopped him, so why would COVID restrictions stop him from doing what he wants?

Reactions: 7
Seriously 😳

So after working all week and then doing jobs for Trasha, he has to cook dinner. While she slobs in the hot tub?
Talking of hot tubs, got yours yet Tan?
That American set up is ridiculous no doubt she thinks she’s ‘so extra’ but really is a massive twit.
I swear Tasha is getting even lazier! I’m far from John’s biggest fan but she just takes the piss!

🗑 latest post from her sloth tub about having treatment on her shoulder, I’m with you there 🗑, no idea how you’ve managed that, perhaps it’s your permanent TV sitting position that’s caused that injury?! 🙄

I’m guessing if Onslow “busy” in the garden, it gives him plenty of un interrupted scrolling time if you get my drift 😉

Reactions: 11
‘My Saturday face’

what merged, slothy and terrifying?!?
I think she means her erm “Halloween face” more like. Just why would you post that? I’m guessing the dodgy pre mixed cans of rum made her do it 🤣

• Haha
Tasha probably damaged her shoulder when she had to climb onto her ladies cabinet to get a photo of the room she cleaned

Also this week Tasha has been at work once (that she’s mentioned and we all know she likes to announce it) cooked pasta and sauce, mince and a burnt tortilla and fish fingers and chips. Busy girl

Last edited:
  • Haha
We all know the girls aren’t there tan and you and tac had a burger and a hotdog each you sad sack

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.