Tanya & Tasha #41 Cancelled Percy pig party? Taco better order another credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she covered the reg properly this time so we can’t check her tax 😂 have fun in the car hun, nice of you to think about fitting your daughters in

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
At this point I think that Tasha is genuinely harmless. Lives for her family and Instagram. You have to wonder how she will cope when the kids head off to university or leave home. I think that’s when the pets will come in.

Tanya however, an absolute rotten character. Everything is so painfully false. We give Tasha fresh hell for the ugg boots and joggers at an upmarket restaurant but if anything, that just shows she’s simple. I’m yet to see a genuine post from Tanya.

Reactions: 34
I don't think he wanted to sell his bike at all, she probably had a huge witch fit and made him.

Reactions: 20
Where are the bleeping dogs going to sit?
It reminds me of the scene in friends when Ross is sitting in the convertible and the fat bald guy comes along and says “how cool are we”
That’s Tan & Taco.
I bet it’s at least 10 years old.
I did actually burst out laughing, when I see it.
I bet her neighbours are laughing their heads off!
Tan you absolute sad wanker 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t want to boast but I said yesterday as soon as she posted it that it was going to be a car. It was so obvious especially since the Ashfords has just bought a new van 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She will wear a head scarf like Thelma and Louise!
I honestly can’t stop laughing at her. I’d like to see how she climbs out of it. 😆
Drive Taco drive......

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't think he wanted to sell his bike at all, she probably had a huge witch fit and made him.
After spending 5 years with a guy who rode multiple motorbikes and was in a biker club where we travelled monthly around to visit other people in the same clubs around England and Scotland I can confirm that NO man who has ever owned a motorbike and actually had a keen interest in them would ever sell their bike

The reality of it is that no way being on the back of a bike would be comfortable for orangutan and she would refuse to let taco out on it alone so it had to go

Reactions: 13
I feel bad for del, it’s obvious he was into his motorbike before he even met tan. His twin is too so I can assume they were always out. Along comes tan, she can’t fit on the back anymore so made him sell it!

Reactions: 17
Just think of the #badbitch selfies we will get in that car. Does she ever spend money on her girls

• Haha
She will wear a head scarf like Thelma and Louise!
I honestly can’t stop laughing at her. I’d like to see how she climbs out of it. 😆
Drive Taco drive......
I’m sorry and no I’m really not jealous Tran but that car is just naff!

She’ll be clinging onto one of her many F&M picnic baskets whilst trying to keep her mop of split ends contained under her head scarf 🙄

Right, bring on the Ikea purchase...I’m thinking another cabinet to house her EB tit 🤣

I wonder why they don’t get cars from work anymore?
I suspect she’d struggle getting in and out of a mini these days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
After spending 5 years with a guy who rode multiple motorbikes and was in a biker club where we travelled monthly around to visit other people in the same clubs around England and Scotland I can confirm that NO man who has ever owned a motorbike and actually had a keen interest in them would ever sell their bike
I can confirm that my husband has had a motorbike for years and will only give it up when he’s too old!

I wonder why they don’t get cars from work anymore?
Reckon Chandlers have banned them from buying cars, especially after Tan filmed that fire!

That car is the screaming sensation of a mid life crisis. She doesn’t live in the south of France for goodness sake 😂 “summer picnics etc”
Not too many pork pies for you dumpy, or else you won’t be able to show horn yourself in that second hand BMW

• Haha
It’s at least 14 years old. Just had a look on her FB and she mentions it in the comments.

Reactions: 9
Where are the bleeping dogs going to sit?
It reminds me of the scene in friends when Ross is sitting in the convertible and the fat bald guy comes along and says “how cool are we”
That’s Tan & Taco.
I bet it’s at least 10 years old.
I did actually burst out laughing, when I see it.
I bet her neighbours are laughing their heads off!
Tan you absolute sad wanker 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s older than that Maggie, just seen this comment on FB! I have to say when people post cars and brag it really pisses me off!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.