Tanya & Tasha #41 Cancelled Percy pig party? Taco better order another credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure my nan has something very similar in her cupboards. Summer salads 🤣🤣🤣 yeah right the closest tanta gets to a salad is the iceberg lettuce on a kebab
Apologies to your Nan lol 🙈
Plus we know Tanya got the tomatoes just for that shot 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christ these two are the gift that keep on giving! Tash with her men’s only spicy food and her EEE numbers, what a shite example she’s setting to her kids and that’s without being that lazy she makes my disabled mother look like an olympic athlete!

As for t’other one just has to buy more over priced ugly stuff to get over the trauma of having a jab that could save her life by protecting her from idiots like herself who don’t understand what stay home and essential purchases only mean.
Wait until she has the second one she’ll be bed-bound for three weeks and having Emma Bridgewater round to personally paint her patio!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Of course your tea was perfect Tan your whole life is 🙄
I notice that Tash is on the hello fresh meals now too

Reactions: 9
So trash says she’s done a food shop today, then announces she’s got hello fresh.

Doesnt Hello fresh come with everything you need? Obviously it doesn’t come with props, wine and treaties so that explains the shopping

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So trash says she’s done a food shop today, then announces she’s got hello fresh.

Doesnt Hello fresh come with everything you need? Obviously it doesn’t come with props, wine and treaties so that explains the shopping
I think she just used one of their recipes?

Reactions: 7
🦧 flaps around (was she in her big bird outfit at the time?) when she can’t decide what to have for dinner and hates when she hasn’t planned! Really? Doesn’t normally cause her a problem, she just dials the local takeaway or sends 🌮 out doesn’t she 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🦧 flaps around (was she in her big bird outfit at the time?) when she can’t decide what to have for dinner and hates when she hasn’t planned! Really? Doesn’t normally cause her a problem, she just dials the local takeaway or sends 🌮 out doesn’t she 🙄
hahaha I just spat my tea out reading that- bird outfit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
#whatdidido #todeservethis
That will always be the number one hashtag hilarity moment from Tranya 😂

Why does trash act like she’s in a yummy mummy, coffee meet up, dropping the kids off at a school in California before heading for a brunch and gym workout with the other posh mums in her Range Rover?

Hun you’re zipping around Halisham in a second hand Ford Kuga sipping a diarrhoea inducing Tesco fridge coffee with 2 rats tails hanging round your ears.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
How thin are her plaits? 😳

New thread suggestion:
It’s the Twatlock and Trashford‘s battle of the Tiki bar. Meanwhile Tanya STILL has no LazySpa!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It must hurt her fingers and take her she’s trying to pleat those thin bits of hair, also why does it look like she’s holding in a tit whenever she smiles

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Insta Me? I have no idea what that means FYI

I would like to bring #Believeinyourself in to question also. How does this apply to her? She has no motivation for anything unless it’s watching TV!
I was going to say that! #believeinyourself to do what? Does she think she’s some sort of self help guru now? Do as Tasha says not as she does - nothing! Maybe she’s trying to inspire Olivia, if she is she should maybe show her a decent work ethic, how to eat a healthy balanced diet and how to be independent so she doesn’t have to rely on a man who embarrasses her every chance he gets!

Oh and bleeping Tanya has been sending herself flowers at work again #instatwat #showingherselfup #noonebelievesyoutan

Reactions: 7
They’ve been purchased in store, online flowers aren’t delivered in such flimsy packaging! Stop lying Tan, if you’re that desperate for flowers we’ll do a whip round and send them to you #blessed #solucky #whydoi #lie #somuch #sospooky

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When she says “delivered to me at work” I’m assuming she means Del walked them across the floor from his desk to hers.

Sad twit. If they were delivered by a flower company we’d see the full packaging and they’d be tagged.
Give it a rest.

#takeawaytonight

Reactions: 14
You just know Tanya is barking out "mY mAn Is BeTtEr ThAn YoUrS!" to her poor colleagues 🥴

Maybe we should organise a whip round for them? Can't be easy dealing with that insufferable cow 5 days a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.