Tanya & Tasha #41 Cancelled Percy pig party? Taco better order another credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t had the vaccine myself but speaking to colleagues about it today and amongst them quite a few didn’t have side effects until a couple of days later. Not sticking up for her but the range of side effects and how long they take to present hugely differ. I know one only managed to work as we’re doing so from home.
I agree with you, some of my friends didn’t have any symptoms. But you just know Tan will milk it for all it’s worth: I would have sympathy for anyone else but not either of these two muppets.

Reactions: 9
What is the ginger bint on about??? “It’s lovely to enjoy food again” 😂😂😂. Must have blinked and missed that you fat witch 😂😂🤣... “Now I’m at last feeling more human” 🤣. bleeping hell she must be utterly insufferable in real life. No wonder she has no friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What is the ginger bint on about??? “It’s lovely to enjoy food again” 😂😂😂. Must have blinked and missed that you fat witch 😂😂🤣... “Now I’m at last feeling more human” 🤣. bleeping hell she must be utterly insufferable in real life. No wonder she has no friends.
Lord she didn’t even go 24 hours did she 🙄

No way would I want her as a mate, my tolerance levels wouldn’t cope with that 🤣

Reactions: 11
#fiancethechef piss off, its literally following a written list of what to do, he smashed it. Bet she rubs his wee head and tells him he's a good boy.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
We always knew Tan would be the person to be most affected by the vaccine! 🙄Let’s see if 🗑 will be as bad today! Only 70 likes so far on Tans Hello Fresh post last night!

It’s crazy how both of them have absolutely no critical eye. Every food is always perfect even when it looks rubbish, every tv show is the best and they are soooo hooked. It’s important to grow up in life to be able to have an objective opinion about something and they clearly don’t. They swallow everything, every new product, every new show like they swallow their food: greedily and without even wondering if it’a worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
We always knew Tan would be the person to be most affected by the vaccine! 🙄Let’s see if 🗑 will be as bad today! Only 70 likes so far on Tans Hello Fresh post last night!
And only 35 on her television bed post. I wonder what she will pull out the bag next to gain more likes - another dog post? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And only 35 on her television bed post. I wonder what she will pull out the bag next to gain more likes - another dog post? 🤔
Ah please don’t, I can’t cope with another one of her selfies.
Opps sorry, are you talking about spit and the other depressed one? 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
I really don’t know why these 2 bother - their likes and engagement is so low. When will they realise that no one aspires to be like them or have their lives. They are deluded.
I don’t say this lightly but they are genuinely wasting their lives. They waste existence.. they seem to be simply alive to shuffle food in the gobs and watch TV. It’s just weird.

Reactions: 14
I really don’t know why these 2 bother - their likes and engagement is so low. When will they realise that no one aspires to be like them or have their lives. They are deluded.
I don’t say this lightly but they are genuinely wasting their lives. They waste existence.. they seem to be simply alive to shuffle food in the gobs and watch TV. It’s just weird.
I wonder if Trash is starting to earn a bit through her partnerships though? She’s certainly trying hard. Tan, definitely not, going nowhere and just haemorrhaging money to maintain a false image of a happy life. SAD.

Reactions: 11
You know when you take ALL the stuff off a shelf, so you can clean the shelf and you end up with lots of things piled randomly in one place? That’s what this photo looks like. Too much stuff Tash, too much stuff .
35504AED-4CAB-4078-9294-0A8991D9E6FE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
You know when you take ALL the stuff off a shelf, so you can clean the shelf and you end up with lots of things piled randomly in one place? That’s what this photo looks like. Too much stuff Tash, too much stuff .
View attachment 549717
I scrolled past this pic this morning and didn’t read the caption and I just assumed it was a homeware haul 😂 I’m shocked that she’s actually set it all up like that in her living room

• Haha
I mean a cushion on a basket against a radiator 😂😂
I could kind of understand the cushion if it was something she had picked up at a flea market in India or from a Thai fishing village and was a memento of an amazing trip, but unless she purchased it on her German adventure or the carvan trip to Skeggy in her special bubble of friends she’s never met before we all know it’s actually just from B&M 😂😂😂

• Haha
Christ Tasha, yes the vaccine is great but she’s giving it a full on Oscar winners speech complete with tears the lot! Thinks she’s Gwyneth Paltrow doesn’t she?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.