Tanya & Tasha #41 Cancelled Percy pig party? Taco better order another credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if we'll get a #badbitch selfie tomorrow when she gets her vaccine
It’s probably gonna be a #sadbitch selfie because if she’s anything like me, I was rotten after my jab. Not monaning as glad I could have it but I was ill for days. Cue another sympathy post and another takeaway!

Reactions: 13
It’s probably gonna be a #sadbitch selfie because if she’s anything like me, I was rotten after my jab. Not monaning as glad I could have it but I was ill for days. Cue another sympathy post and another takeaway!
Same here. Wonder if 🌮 will step up on the cooking front?

Reactions: 7
Oh, we are going to have a right pity party from #badbitch Tan tomorrow aren’t we? I can only assume Del has the takeaway pre-ordered, the foot spa and cooling cloth at the ready. He might even put a hot tub out the bag, anything to shut her up and improve his miserable existence. I’m also predicting breakfast in bed for her on Sunday to keep her strength up and potential fizz to celebrate even though she is very poorly 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She'll be ringing in sick on Monday as she will have the worst reaction to the vaccine that the world has ever seen 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t wait for the attention seeking post vaccine delights we’re going to get! It’ll be a post gushing gratitude to the staff doing vaccines, then she’ll get chills and a fever and body aches. H2B will pamper her and insist she rests up on the sofa with snacks and wine feeling blessed and lucky.
A photo of her card with which vaccine she got. Then H2B will be the best partner ever, she will be so blessed. We may even get my H2B is better than yours post. But only if we are really lucky.
She will then have her PJ’s on, maybe she has specially made Covid ones? Maybe rainbow ones to say thank you to the NHS.

So she has showed us her purchases, did she not buy anything for her daughter then? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think Tanya bought anything from the white company. She claims it was candles I think..... she’d bloody show that off in a piccie 100%.

it was an empty bag 😂

Reactions: 9
Ha.. Tan has been busted with her imaginary shopping. So from all those bags, she’s only actually shown slippers and a chavvy phone case.
How sad is she to pull out old bags & pretend she’s brought loads.. not sure about bad witch, more like fake witch.
Is the money running out Tan?! Have you spent all the inheritance or maxed out the credit cards?!
Either way, she’ll have nothing to show for any of these splurging. No amount of Emma Bridgewater will get her friends.. she’s going to be a very sad old lady snuggled up with her EB chopping board. Taco at some point will leave her because he’ll get so fed up with her tit, the girls will go off and live their lives as far away from her as possible & she’ll become one of those fat lock-ins who can’t leave the house.. all very tragic..

Reactions: 12
She lit a white company spring candle in the photo after the bags so she probably bought that. And she said she bought her daughter trainers and a tshirt.

Reactions: 3
Ha.. Tan has been busted with her imaginary shopping. So from all those bags, she’s only actually shown slippers and a chavvy phone case.
How sad is she to pull out old bags & pretend she’s brought loads.. not sure about bad witch, more like fake witch.
Is the money running out Tan?! Have you spent all the inheritance or maxed out the credit cards?!
Either way, she’ll have nothing to show for any of these splurging. No amount of Emma Bridgewater will get her friends.. she’s going to be a very sad old lady snuggled up with her EB chopping board. Taco at some point will leave her because he’ll get so fed up with her tit, the girls will go off and live their lives as far away from her as possible & she’ll become one of those fat lock-ins who can’t leave the house.. all very tragic..
Bad witch, sad witch and a tiny bit mad witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She goes shopping and buys the cheapest thing in the shop just to have the fancy bag it seems 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She goes shopping and buys the cheapest thing in the shop just to have the fancy bag it seems 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly that! I used to do that when I was 14 and into brands (remember kookai I would always buy the cheapest T-shirt with Kookai on just for the slogan and the carrier bag), however she’s a middle aged woman! It’s funny because she wants this image of being mrs fancy pants but then all we ever see her wear(when she posts a photo) is George or next clothes! Which are perfectly normal places to get your clothes from but in the mean time she’s such a snob for brands. She’s hilarious. If she wants to try and stand out to influence whilst flashing her cash (or credit card) how bout she tries out eco or UK made clothing? Now that I’d be influenced by!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly that! I used to do that when I was 14 and into brands (remember kookai I would always buy the cheapest T-shirt with Kookai on just for the slogan and the carrier bag), however she’s a middle aged woman! It’s funny because she wants this image of being mrs fancy pants but then all we ever see her wear(when she posts a photo) is George or next clothes! Which are perfectly normal places to get your clothes from but in the mean time she’s such a snob for brands. She’s hilarious. If she wants to try and stand out to influence whilst flashing her cash (or credit card) how bout she tries out eco or UK made clothing? Now that I’d be influenced by!
It reminds me of when I went to Jane Norman as a teenager and bought the cheapest top I could find, just for the carrier bag, to use as my PE bag at secondary school. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.