Tanya & Tasha #41 Cancelled Percy pig party? Taco better order another credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is 🗑 doesn’t have a clue about sour dough, I mean we all know what she thinks a charcuterie platter is made up of 🤣

Glad to see Tasha has more crap for her dusty house
I was thinking that, she doesn’t need anymore 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How does she even manage, I've got a works laptop as I'm still at home and can't sit outside cos it's so bright

Reactions: 8
How does she even manage, I've got a works laptop as I'm still at home and can't sit outside cos it's so bright
That’s because you’re actually trying to do something not just use it as a prop for Instagram. I’m sure she just means the general life emails that most of us just do on our phones between working, looking after our families and running a home. She’s ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been lurking here for a while but she had me with her sourdough... it just shows how ignorant she is of absolutely everything! I can’t cope with people like that. I’ve been working full time, cooking all my meals, cleaning my grout :LOL:, learning a third language and in the meantime you have people working 2h a week and watching telly all day long. How can a woman like that be an influencer? She doesn’t do anything to be a better person and is just so bland. Don’t even get me started on the sister in law... Tweedledum and Tweedledee

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Have I been hanging my washing out wrong all my life? Looking at Trasha's washing why is it all folded in half and pegged in the middle. Surely it would take longer to dry this way? I only hang from the top or bottom of items of clothes.
I couldn’t agree more! The way she pegs her washing out really triggers me.. 🤯

Reactions: 15
Bloody “delish” 🙄

I can no longer tolerate the word alfresco anymore and keep hearing it everywhere, it’s like 🗑 is haunting me 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I erm just erm watched erm that erm roov video. MY GOD! Why does she sound full of phlegm?!? I was willing her to cough and clear her throat.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I erm just erm watched erm that erm roov video. MY GOD! Why does she sound full of phlegm?!? I was willing her to cough and clear her throat.
Yep and please stop using the word erm “on trend” it makes me cringe inside out. 🗑 you are the most “un trend” person imaginable 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.