Tanya & Tasha #41 Cancelled Percy pig party? Taco better order another credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s thrown dolly out of the pram because Trash et al are dining al freeezco tonight. Can’t bleeping stand that her SIL2B is out on a school night so she has a strategically timed flare up. Perhaps if she ate sensibly and actually did some exercise, other than her ‘Olympic‘ level tablescaping, she’d be ok. And who is she trying to kid about her vaccine? Liar, liar huge Primark pants on fire Tran. 😂🤣 I’m 48 and I had mine weeks ago. Bore off you attention seeking moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She claims to have Sjögren’s syndrome but only has a ‘flare’ up when she needs some ego stroking.
Had to Google that and it says symptoms can include an inability to cry tears and a dry fanny. I think there’s a strong possibilty she might actually be telling the truth on this one if that’s the case 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Had to Google that and it says symptoms can include an inability to cry tears and a dry fanny. I think there’s a strong possibilty she might actually be telling the truth on this one if that’s the case 😂😂😂😂
⚰⚰⚰😂🤣 hahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god 🤣🤣🤣
Dry fanny just like her dinners.
That’s made me laugh so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my god 🤣🤣🤣
Dry fanny just like her dinners.
That’s made me laugh so much!
If she puts toad in the hole on her planner next week with extra gravy I’m a gonna!! 😂🤣😂🤣

Also, happiness is chocolate cake apparently. NO. Happiness is clean grout you scruffy twit!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
😂😂😂😭 That has absolutely killed me! #dryasanun #deadeyes #nothingwetabouttan

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's probably dickless del that gives her the dry fanny not her "autoimmune disease"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She went to the pub last Thursday had chips, cafe on Saturday had burger and chips, may have had a McDs breakfast yesterday, had fish and chips last night and has alcohol most nights!
This sort of thing pisses me off. If this is what she has can she not see the correlation?? Look after yourself Tran. Be a responsible adult. You have children (and a dickless partner 😂) who need you, so why on earth would you wantonly shovel into your body things that trigger or exacerbate your condition 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️. And I’m not saying don’t eat those things ever, but ffs not almost daily - or in yesterdays’s case, twice daily (that she posted about). Give yourself a bloody fighting chance 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
This is a bit mean, trashas lot REALLLYYYY aren’t a good looking bunch are they ? I’m not sure if it’s the general unhealthy grey hue they give off , the Mismatched outfits or just the general weird vibe of them all, run James , just run! Also tan ....still a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This is a bit mean, trashas lot REALLLYYYY aren’t a good looking bunch are they ? I’m not sure if it’s the general unhealthy grey hue they give off , the Mismatched outfits or just the general weird vibe of them all, run James , just run! Also tan ....still a twit.
82BC5C8D-84C5-47C5-8CA7-C84650F7B740.jpeg
John is a titchy little man isn’t he 😂 does he own any clothes other than the same old faded blue jeans and battered trainers with the tongues sticking out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 539312 John is a titchy little man isn’t he 😂 does he own any clothes other than the same old faded blue jeans and battered trainers with the tongues sticking out 😂
He can’t afford any other clothes, the way 🗑 spends the money on tat for the house and clothes for herself!

Reactions: 12
Can’t get over Tanya last night milking it. She did something similar with olivias birthday too didnt she? Something about bowling I can’t really remember.
She cannot stand anyone having limelight.
Flare up my arse. The only thing flaring up was her red patchy neck when she wanted Chinese but taco said fish and chips

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.