Tanya & Tasha #41 Cancelled Percy pig party? Taco better order another credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine your family being so boring you take the highway code to your birthday meal so you can ignore them

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Who takes a book to a family meal, although it’s just like being stuck to your phone I guess! Can’t wait for 2937833 photos of prawn crackers

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What’s the betting Taco insists on a takeaway, and it will be Chinese.
Maybe Trasha is going for the his and hers look tonight? That jacket isn’t something I would wear, but she see Tan has one so of course she has to have one.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve got no words. Olivias filled out hasn’t she! Hardly a bubba anymore. And as for James, the poor kid couldn’t look more awkward if he tried. Not his fault I’ll add!!!! Trasha stop taking photos of your children just eat your bleeping meal

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What bleeping sunset? The reflection of the sun on that pond? 🙄
Poor sod, he looks like he wants to smash her face in.

I’ve got no words. Olivias filled out hasn’t she! Hardly a bubba anymore. And as for James, the poor kid couldn’t look more awkward if he tried. Not his fault I’ll add!!!! Trasha stop taking photos of your children just eat your bleeping meal
She looks like a mini Trasha, she even dresses like her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Good lord. There is no chin definition. Why would you let your daughter go out dressed like that to a restaurant?!

I laughed out loud that James has taken the Highway Code out to dinner with him. Imagine hating your family that much. He won’t even have it booked 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let’s just be grateful she’s not dressed like the chorus line of The Mikado 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good lord. There is no chin definition. Why would you let your daughter go out dressed like that to a restaurant?!

I laughed out loud that James has taken the Highway Code out to dinner with him. Imagine hating your family that much. He won’t even have it booked 😂😂😂
Omg the state of trash. Shes really gone downhill the last couple of years. She looks so washed out and grey. Get some water and veg down you trasha for the love of God.

Reactions: 13
She loves telling a story does trash bag doesn't she. Couldnt care less about your shacket! Never mind you've seen them on this morning, and you used to have one years ago and now hubby wants another one now. Seriously, no-one,literally no-one cares, at all.
It’s because Tan wore one last week so she’s going to great lengths to say she hasn’t copies off her.

Reactions: 9

Has she had her hair done? Or is that a grey streak through her hair? 🤣🤣🤣

Have Taco or Tan commented on any of the birthday posts? I mean we know Taco is like an old lady with his Instagram.
Amazing nephew hunnie 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh her poor son looks so awkward in those pics she’s posted of him today. He doesn’t want his photo taken and published on an open social media account!!
Tash sorry to burst your bubble but you do not have a ‘kiddies’ anymore. Stop using the word kiddies in your future posts, never use that word again and adopt a pet to replace the empty nest syndrome you’re getting (perhaps the reason for the sudden posts with her clients cats and dogs in them). It’d be hilarious if Tasha got a dog like a Frenchie or another breed that’s ‘in’. Tanya would hit the roof

ps sorry my mind digressed when writing that post 😂

Reactions: 12
Tanya ten chins strikes again with another takeaway combined with sympathy post. Only £4 as well so doesn't matter that it's unhealthy AF. If she genuinely had an autoimmune disease her diet would definitely make it worse!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.