Tanya & Tasha #41 Cancelled Percy pig party? Taco better order another credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why the real Ashfords make their birthday cakes in advance? So dirty Onslow baked it yesterday and Tashas decorating it today yet James won't have it until tomorrow. Surely its not very fresh by the time he eats it?
It's not like Tasha hasn't got enough time
Also Tasha saying ‘he baked it for me’ no he baked it for his son, surely? She is so old fashioned that if he cooks or bakes she views this as him doing her a favour!

Tans note - ’good luck tomorrow’ ?? Are they having the breakfast on Sunday? or is she leaving the yoghurts out all night and the note is wrong? So many questions 🤔

Reactions: 15
Also Tasha saying ‘he baked it for me’ no he baked it for his son, surely? She is so old fashioned that if he cooks or bakes she views this as him doing her a favour!

Tans note - ’good luck tomorrow’ ?? Are they having the breakfast on Sunday? or is she leaving the yoghurts out all night and the note is wrong? So many questions 🤔
Omg what a good point 😂 obviously took the picture last night and now they've got to tuck into a watery warm petite filous

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rather than just drop her daughter off at school she's now "homeschooling" her. How will that work if she was meant to be in school and other kids will be in?

Reactions: 16
“Busy being a Mum”, but too lazy to tear herself away from the breakfast pastries and tv to get in the car and drop her off.

Couldnt make that tit up

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tanya used to do breakfast baskets a couple of years ago, Tasha actually copied this from her. I agree with the sheer unhealthiness of them though. But maybe they are that fussy? I agree though that they’re probably at their Dad’s and she’s pretending again!
As for Tash, she’s bone idle, she said before that Lidl is near the college so she’s obviously chosen to go shopping rather than rushing back to take her daughter to school. Show’s how babied Olivia is though at 13 I’d have been expected to get myself to school if the bus didn’t show. Maybe my Mam was a bad Mam 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Rather than just drop her daughter off at school she's now "homeschooling" her. How will that work if she was meant to be in school and other kids will be in?
I know the school my husband works at putting lessons online for any pupils that aren't in school due to having to self isolate, the school are probably doing that but tasha definitely could have got off her backside and taken her in

🗑 gets to have her little bestie at home with her for the day. They’ll be uploading selfies in the hot tub come 4 o’clock.

I have to admit ladies. I am having lunch alfresco today. Alone. But it’s bloody lovely

Reactions: 10
That cake will probably be dusty by tomorrow with the amount of tat laying around Tashas house

If she were a real #foodie fatty would have made her some nutrious overnight oats, or homebaked muffins. Both of which are totally delicious, can be tweaked for her daughters’ tastes and are very instagramable. But no, lazy bollocks can’t be arsed to actually cook, even though ‘she loves’ baking so instead throws a load of cheap crap into a bowl that most self respecting ten year olds would deem ‘too babyish’. My fourteen year old returned to cricket on Saturday and had to take his own lunch because of covid. I jokingly offered him similar products to Tran’s and he looked at me with a death stare and said he’d be slaughtered by his mates. Now imagine I’d bought them anyway AND plastered them all over the ‘gram. She is such a cow. Her daughters must hate it/her...

...and dont even get me started on Little Miss Works Two Hours A Week who will happily let her daughter skip a day’s education because she can’t muster up the oompf to drag her feet off the headboard, turn off some tit channel five film and drive her to school. Lazy doesn’t even touch the sides 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Why post a pic of the Birthday cake before his Birthday? I mean talk about spoiling the surprise. If he were my son i would have hidden it away until his Birthday, even if he is 17, not posted it all over Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
trash yesterday posting the Chinese restaurant they are going to tomorrow..... I looked at their Instagram page and they’ve not uploaded since 2019. No freebie meal for you lot.

Tomorrow’s food fest will be a sodium based free for all! Then a cup of tea in those pink cups and a ‘slice of cake’ with a movie.

The cake looks ok but what 17 year old lad wants his mummy posting it all over the gram. More than likely alongside the happy birthday tv screen

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why post a pic of the Birthday cake before his Birthday? I mean talk about spoiling the surprise. If he were my son i would have hidden it away until his Birthday, even if he is 17, not posted it all over Instagram.
I 1, I really don't think she has anywhere to hide the cake. 2, I doubt James gives a tit and 3, it's the exact same cake as last year so they've defo had the "what cake do you want James?" "not bothered" "oh you must know tell meeeeee I need a pic for the gram" "just whatever you posted last year"

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I see the tight cow has kept the same happy birthday sign for her bubs!
Poor sod, he must get the piss ripped out of him at school.
I wonder what expensive gift he will get?
Maybe a car? Driving lessons are not cheap, my daughter is learning she has her first lesson yesterday. Sorry I didn’t post her birthday cake.
Maybe he is getting the Alpha Romeo!!! 😆
Now onlsow has the work van!
Pretty sure Tan said her girls were at their dads?
So yet again I smell bullshit 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Onslow has a new job!!!!!!!! 😳 And 🗑 has kindly put her menu planner up 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Finally Trasha puts up her menu, but Tan hasn’t.
It’s ok, we know she’ll have at least 2 takeaways.
Some M&S ready meals.

Reactions: 6
I’m so pleased Tash recommends whatever shite tv show she’s binged watched today, I’ll ensure that in the 2 hours I have spare a week I’ll sit my arse down and watch it.

Onslow has a new job!!!!!!!! 😳 And 🗑 has kindly put her menu planner up 😂
I wonder how long it’ll be before he’s made employee of the month again? I wonder if they know that the first thing he did when picking up his new work can was take his dimwit wife out for a spin 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.