Tanya & Tasha #41 Cancelled Percy pig party? Taco better order another credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trasha showing everyone underwear on the washing line. Lovely. bleep
I just love opening up instagram on a Saturday afternoon to be greeted by a picture of Onslows skidders on the washing line 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Tanya infuriates the life out of me!
The pics from the pub clearly look copied based on the quality. Why do this? Also, why post the menus? If someone's going they'll see for themselves.
Every post where its obvious her daughters are actually there (holiday, birthday, pub) she always has to say "giggles and laughter all round". The only people saying tit like that are clearly lying.
She seriously needs to stop working on this false perfect insta life and start making genuine relationships with her daughters and parents. Instead she's cooped up at home obsessing over her "hauls" and "htb" who will never be. Rant over 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who washes one pair of pants, and some jumpers?
I put all my underwear in together. I separate darks from lights.
Maybe it’s me that’s weird?

Reactions: 9
Tanya infuriates the life out of me!
The pics from the pub clearly look copied based on the quality. Why do this? Also, why post the menus? If someone's going they'll see for themselves.
Every post where its obvious her daughters are actually there (holiday, birthday, pub) she always has to say "giggles and laughter all round". The only people saying tit like that are clearly lying.
She seriously needs to stop working on this false perfect insta life and start making genuine relationships with her daughters and parents. Instead she's cooped up at home obsessing over her "hauls" and "htb" who will never be. Rant over 🤣
Probably because she hopes they will give her a free meal for advertising them. Fat twit.

Maybe it’s me that’s
I also do a dark and light load...so guess I'm weird too 🤷‍♀️

If it’s in the basket it goes in the machine. Lights and darks - never had an issue.

Reactions: 11
I have to say Tash food tonight doesn't look awful tonight 🤔 don't think anyone needs 3 lasagnes but it still doesn't look like her worst

Reactions: 7
No, I do the same. Underwear separate from everything else. #wedidntknow 😂

Reactions: 5
The lasagne looks good. Tanya will need to find a dish that makes 12 different things.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That trio pan Trash has bought is £33 😱 wtf for a pan. I go to frickin dunelm or home bargains and spend £12 and thing that’s too expensive 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Why in holy duck has Tasha posted a picture of her washing line complete with Johnny shlong’s under-crackers? Just when you thought it couldn't get any more cringeable...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One of them has done the lasagna trio before, I can’t remember which.
I think Tan got a freebie from the pub hence the blatantly copied pictures and menu. She’ll have gone in bragging about her being ‘Insta famous’ and they’ve either given her a discount or given her it for free for a shout out.

Reactions: 11
One of them has done the lasagna trio before, I can’t remember which.
I think Tan got a freebie from the pub hence the blatantly copied pictures and menu. She’ll have gone in bragging about her being ‘Insta famous’ and they’ve either given her a discount or given her it for free for a shout out.

I just came on the say the same thing. Shes deffo made 3 lasagnes and used this pan before. I remember as I’m Italian and was offended at how skinny they are lol

• Heart
is it just me, but this dinner pic doesn’t actually look like its hers though? The tiles and work surface are not hers? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
No that’s an advert for the pan that she’s lifted, on her grid is the before pictures of her lasagnes they’re definitely not the same.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.