Tanya & Tasha #40 Talking to me, myself and I, how much more can I buy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this 🤣🤣🤣
Glad you are doing ok and your baby is fine.

Can you let us know where it is, Tan will be straight over to get the EB bits 😆😆
If anyone is close to Sandgate Castle and wants a couple of bits of cast off crockery to serve up your takeaways - sorry I meant lovingly handcrafted original food heaven - from before photographing the tit out of it whilst it gets stone cold then get yourself down there and bag a freebie 😝 Sadly there were only two pieces, but then if you happen to be as friendless as our Tran is, it probably won’t matter anyway 😂. Two will be ample 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love a cheese board as much as the next person but I'd be raging if that was my dinner 😂 maybe I'm just a greedy moo 🐮

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No one can ever say we're making this stuff up or making a big thing out of nothing.
They really do copy each other and go to battle on holidays with their themes.
Their easter basket eggs display, their roast dinners etc 😂

I was looking at tan's easter table setting and then I seen the bunnies on the plates with the names on.
I am shocked. Its pure madness and just sad. She wasted money on them and even worse they're personalised. When would you ever use them again. Waste of money.

The boards she has are bad enough but now has a roast pan with lamb on it and pan with gravy on it and all the rest. That is pure crazy. You don't need a roast tray with lamb on it to cook a lamb.

Look very closely at the carrots on tan's plate. They're still dirty. At the top you can clearly see it. I know you can cook the smaller carrots without peeling.
Those carrots are still dirty as hell.
They look rock hard still to me. I hate roast dinners where people put raw veg.
Those carrots do not even look roasted to me. They look hard. Did she just add them for the picture.

No one can ever say we're making this stuff up or making a big thing out of nothing.
They really do copy each other and go to battle on holidays with their themes.
Their easter basket eggs display, their roast dinners etc 😂

I was looking at tan's easter table setting and then I seen the bunnies on the plates with the names on.
I am shocked. Its pure madness and just sad. She wasted money on them and even worse they're personalised. When would you ever use them again. Waste of money.

The boards she has are bad enough but now has a roast pan with lamb on it and pan with gravy on it and all the rest. That is pure crazy. You don't need a roast tray with lamb on it to cook a lamb.

Look very closely at the carrots on tan's plate. They're still dirty. At the top you can clearly see it. I know you can cook the smaller carrots without peeling.
Those carrots are still dirty as hell.
They look rock hard still to me. I hate roast dinners where people put raw veg.
Those carrots do not even look roasted to me. They look hard. Did she just add them for the picture.
I think Tan gutted those bunnies to Trasha last year.

Reactions: 6
I feel for the lad, he must bump into every bleeping morning 🤦🏼‍♀️ what a ridiculous place to put a table, sorry half a table!!
I thought that, teenage boys tend to be a bit gangly and uncoordinated, I bet he’s always bumping himself or knocking the flowers over, it must piss him right off!

Is everything in their lives just so good? Everything is always good, amazing. Neither of them ever say anything is bad, not even TV shows. They are both living in fantasy worlds that don't exist

We know that tan doesn't like when 🗑 does something before her. I was wondering how does she feel about trasha sharing video clips and speaking on Instagram stories.
Usually it's them trying to outdo each others pics. Then trasha changed the game talking on the stories. We know what she sounds like. Must drive tan mad.

We haven't seen tan do the same yet sharing clips of herself. So trasha is beating tan with her occasional stories.
I don't think tan wants to show herself talking so trasha is beating her there

Night, night everyone. Trash is having her last cuppa tea in bed watching a tit scary drama about an intruder. Sleep well ladies. 🥺 And the comment on the post about her bedroom being gorgeous? Do people genuinely like her style?

Ladies.... I was admitted to hospital earlier (baby fine), and in the cubicle opposite me, I spotted this absolute BEAUTY! 😂 Couldn’t help but take a photo.
Hope you're alright!! Well, you've got us and the desperate duo for entertainment xxx

Reactions: 2
I'm no minimalist but Tash... your landing... are you sure? I would love to go through her house with a bin bag (or skip) for a good clear out
What makes me howl is Lynsey Clean of Gleam gifts Trash all sorts. Trasha‘s house is hardly a good advertisement. LCofG likes everything sparse. Doesn’t add up.

Ladies.... I was admitted to hospital earlier (baby fine), and in the cubicle opposite me, I spotted this absolute BEAUTY! 😂 Couldn’t help but take a photo.
Hope you’re ok. Xxx

Reactions: 4
Night, night everyone. Trash is having her last cuppa tea in bed watching a tit scary drama about an intruder. Sleep well ladies. 🥺 And the comment on the post about her bedroom being gorgeous? Do people genuinely like her style?
Why does she say ‘our’ last cup of tea when she is clearly in bed alone. Check out the reflection in the wardrobe doors

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why does she say ‘our’ last cup of tea when she is clearly in bed alone. Check out the reflection in the wardrobe doors
Absolutely! Not sure about ‘our’! Not sure what bed Shlong is in but it’s not hers. Can’t see his legs next to hers! 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Are we ready for the Easter shitshow ladies and gents?
Let’s brush aside Tan’s make believe breakdown in yet another supermarket.
This weekend we can (probably) look forward to:
Tasha frantically realising that meat isn’t the done thing in the Good Friday theme so sending Onslow to the chippie.
Another take away for Tan to get over her trauma.
A Tasha selfie wearing yellow
Lots of hot tub action from The Real Ashfords
Some expensive shite from Tan either EB or hot tub related
Dry looking tit lamb roast dinners
Both houses looking like the Easter bunny owns a brothel
A pissing contest around whose kiddies got the best Easter treaties
Tasha will light the Easter Yankee candle
Tan pretending they are having a family weekend when the girls have fucked off to their Dads hopefully taking poor Spit with them
Oh and let’s not forget the inevitable Easter Sunday breakfast battle which Tan will get up at 2 o’clock to make and Tasha will use her calorie intake for the full week for!
And just like that Easter weekend is over, not gonna lie mine has been tit, with a poorly baby and a trip to the hospital, he’s fine now thank God 🙌🏻 but it hasn’t been great.
Sorry to quote myself but I see some predictions came true, we’re still waiting for a big purchase or hot tub related item from Tan and a Tasha yellow selfie.

• Heart
Tanya Whitlock, food so dry..
Sits around and tells real lies.
Pretends she's always with her daughters,
Turns out she's happier with Emma Bridgewater.
20210405_224544.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I don’t eat lamb but isn’t it quite a delicate meat? Why would you drowned it in all that shite? Surely it spoils the taste? Manky!
Manky! I haven't heard that for ages! 🤣

I hope everyone was able to have as good enough an Easter weekend as possible. If nothing else, I'm sure we didn't all need labelled cooking tins and bowls to remind us what was in them because we were so sozzled due to drinking ridiculous cocktails and mixing our alcohol. Sadly they didn't also display the (clearly much needed) preparation and cooking instructions too.
Nor did we waste precious time sticking bits of carrot in eggs or spend money on stuff to put on a table to achieve the gratification that can only come from appearing to be popular with complete strangers.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.