Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Merylsberyls

Chatty Member
I hope her parents have sunglasses on!

Talk about a slap on the face for the real Ashfords!
She is going over the top about seeing her parents. I am sure they love local to her, so why hasn’t she seen them. Dropped off shopping to see them?
Utter liar!
Oh my lord this has made my day! What the hell is she thinking of in that yellow get up 🤣

Stop the filters 🦧 they really emphasise your wonky eye 🤣 and that lipstick 🤣 omg I can imagine she stinks to high heaven of some awful overpriced perfume too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Tdm

VIP Member
As much as it’s fun to laugh at their antics, it must be hell having to live with those two and their complete obsession.

Maggie28

VIP Member
I’ve had a go at a new thread, first attempt so I hope it’s ok.

Thanks to @tarquin16 for our lovely thread title.

Erm, trying to think of erm highlights from the last thread:
Both knocked out ridiculous themes
Tanya has a burner account that she uses to compliment herself
Tasha works 3 hours a week, hasn’t cleaned her grout and enjoys a weeks worth of calories in one hot chocolate
They both are still shop hopping arseholes
Tanya pretends her girls are there when they aren’t
Tasha won the Mum’s weekendathon
Tanya has enough cushions to open a soft play area in her house
Taco may have been married twice and old old wife still uses his surname and is pals with Tash
Onslow insisted on cooking a vagina looking chicken and bought Tash an Easter egg so we’re all wondering what he has been up to?
Tanya has started being openly rude to genuine followers
Tasha is still too ladylike for any type of spicy food
Tan now owns more Emma Bridgewater than a branch of Collectables
Most shockingly Tasha once went to see 30 seconds to Mars

Have I missed anything?
As you were ladies and gents.....
Well done, brilliant recap. 👏🏻
I have been so preoccupied this week. Not paid these two much attention but with it being Easter I’ll have more time on my hands.
I wonder which idiot will have palm leaves out for tomorrow? I bet they don’t even know the meaning of Palm Sunday.
Any way you lovely Tattlers, you still crack me up.
One thing you missed Trasha still only works 1 hour a week. 😆 and still hasn’t cleaned her grout.
One thing I wouldn’t do is show off those absolutely revolting EAT letters, they are the most disgusting things in her house, along with Onslow and his vile hands.
And don’t even get me started on the state of her yesterday! She is an awful speaker and she looks grey, like a really unhealthy grey. Ok I’ll say it she looks like she has been dug up. 😬
As for her rank looking dinner, it does look like a dead rat, and I don’t think I will be ever eating KFC again. Thanks for putting me off Trasha.
Also could this be the first week Tan hasn’t had a takeaway???
WOW, god every time I see it written it drives me mad. Think of something else to say!!
Jesus woman, how is every bloody thing you eat food heaven, WOW, bliss!!
I’ve missed the ex wife thing, and how sad that Tanya is still pretending her girls are there.
Where’s @BMWGuys wasn’t it the zoom wine evening or something last week?
I am sure Badger popped up too? But we practically outed them 😬
Are we going to see Tanya dress up with bunny ears, or will be do an Easter egg hunt for her boys, and pretend her girls are there.
Will Trasha do a hunt for her “bubba’s” 🤮
My husband won’t be back for Easter he will be in his 10 day quarantine, so I have been really down. These two have really made me mad, how they just have carried on, I was so fucked off with Tanya’s ridiculous effort for the day of reflection. Not even sure the other one said anything about it. I don’t always watch her stories so I may of missed it.
This pandemic effects everyone differently and as far as I can see these two haven’t been effected.
Yet all Tan cares about is her next EB purchase, and Trasha thinks her man is a keeper because he gave her a £6 fucking Easter egg.
Tan thinks she got the better twin because she makes him wash, but he is still slimey and his eyes are very telling that he is a male pig. Who thinks only men cook curries and he probably sits on his arse while she is on her phone pretending she has the perfect life. When in fact she is stuck with Taco. She isn’t a happy woman. She makes out he does all this stuff but he probably doesn’t.
They are two disgusting creepy slimey unwashed grubby excuses for men.
My life isn’t perfect but I don’t pretend it is.
They never share anything negative, I can argue with my husband even when he is thousands of miles away.
Their lives are imaginary and the worst thing is not one of us would want their sad imaginary life, yet they think we are jealous. That’s actually laughable.
Happy palm Sunday eve 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Merylsberyls

Chatty Member
Onwards and upwards Tattlers, it’s not all lost, we have “Outfit of Choice” to look forward to shortly...

• Haha

Maggie28

VIP Member
@Belleboo sorry you have had a shit day.
You’re honestly amazing and I’m sorry we couldn’t cheer you up with a PP party.
I had about 3 Percy pigs and felt sick. Now I am listening to music and laughing that Tan is too busy in her shoe box having a little party for her and Taco, to post photos of it.
Here’s what I think they’re doing.
Eating a take away. (Well Tan is)
Taco accidentally threw out the PP party plates etc, and now he is chained up in the garden. With Spit.
She is on EB buying something because it’s been a week since she ordered anything.
She is ironing the double duvet set with pigs on, she is wearing some pig PJ’s
She is bright red because her evening didn’t go to plan.
She is booking another crap day out and pretending her life is perfect.
She is ordering flowers to herself.
She is googling about hiring a new hot tub!

Ok what catastrophe has taken place for the party to have been cancelled? Either 🦧 has had yet another bad day at work, standard or she’s so stressed because she forgot Ralph or Spit needed a weigh in/claw cut and traffic was horrific 🙄

Either way, she has probably inhaled a takeaway and now the pair of them are tucked up in the straight jacket bed watching TV from the foot of the bed #blessed #content
I nearly choked on a Percy pig reading this 😆😆😆😆

• Haha

MissVanjie

I have a confession...my partner works at M&S and I have Percy pig stuff coming out of my ears...... Because they're great presents.... For kids.
I also get sooooo much more amazing stuff.... Either yellow stickered or hugely discounted. These two would be in absolute awe of all the tat he comes home with.
Deffo comes in handy for birthdays and Xmas.

• Heart

Moodles

Chatty Member
Battle of the Easter eggs perched on top of the F&M basket 🤣🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Honestly how old are these pair! Why do they need so many eggs? Their kids aren’t even young. Hot wheels and Disney princess WTAF!! Get a life

• Haha

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
What's more concerning than the hamster eating spaghetti on the dining table is the fact it's eating a different type of spaghetti from them so she's gone out her way to cook it some.
Strange, very strange

I wonder if Tasha goes through all the eggs in the supermarket to make sure they're the correct colour to be "insta appropriate" can just imagine her trying to juggle her shopping basket full of Colin the caterpillar while swapping the eggs in the boxes so they match

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Maggie28

VIP Member
It’s going to be ok, we will have a new thread and things will get better. They won’t fail us.
They are that stupid. They will continue to make themselves look like dicks.
And we will continue to rip them apart. 😆
I don’t think they comment on here but they do read here. 👋🏻
For the love of God Trasha, clean your bloody grout and take a photo of those manky EAT letters going in the bin.
Tan, don’t change you are as good as you are going to get. That’s saying something because I can’t say anything good about you!
I’ll have a think about it while I walk my dogs.
But pretty sure I won’t be able to come up with anything.
Have a great day my wonderful Tattlers.
Let’s not get down about the none existent PP party, she is bound to make a dick of herself later. 😆😆😆

• Haha

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
I used to follow Tanya and at first thought her account was quirky, you know with the odd theme here and there and thought it was nice how She made an effort for the meals but OMG how wrong I was. She's ruined themes now and I find it quite sad how both of them do daily bragging and over the top stuff yet appear to lead very strange existences. The passive aggressive comments, all the "delicious" M&S food and constant showing off. It all comes across as so fake, don't they see that?

There's nothing wrong with putting effort into date nights and special events but gramming the &£?! out of it just for insta is weird. I have date night and treat us to M&S dine in for two but spend the time with my hubby actually enjoying date night and not faffing taking and posting photos for strangers. Instagram is so fake now Nd it's just a big I'm better than you contest and a game of who gets the latest thing first. Nobody likes a show off and nobody is jealous of them that's for sure.

They are both very weird in how they portray their lives. Sad really that they feel the need to have the latest whatever and come on an app to brag. They don't exactly get a lot of likes either which also seems weird and then they limit comments?

With the events of this last year I've realised even more that the important things in life are family friends and being healthy and loved. Showing off to the extent these two do, well not so much Natasha, more Tanya is just fake and so unfulfilling.

• Heart

swimming

VIP Member
I never understand these dim witts asking for every recipe. Just google it ffs?! It’s not like Tanya Whitlock is a new inventive chef who is the next Ainsley Harriet!

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
Why has Trasha rushed to M&S as well today for food shopping with hubby when she said her and Olivia went yesterday? Anything to get her grabby mitts on gramable edibles

Reactions: 15

Maggie28

VIP Member
I was in M&S today and I had a reward of a packet of Percy pigs from on my Sparks card.
I shall have them tonight. The I’ll watch the shit unfold, that will be her Percy pig party.
It’s fate 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Maggie28

VIP Member
For once I’d like to hear her admit she cooked a shit dinner.
I want to her admit Taco doesn’t put his pants in the laundry basket and he doesn’t unroll his socks!
For once I’d like her to admit she stuffs her face with chocolate because she does have a sweet tooth.
I’d like her to do a live on her stories and be pissed, and show us round the shoebox. Then slip up when she goes in the garden and there isn’t a hot tub!! 🤣🤣🤣l

• Haha
  • Heart