Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maggie28

VIP Member
I reckon Tan will unveil a large installed hot tub rather than a blow up one......
She has to go one better than Trasha!

So is pickled onion Mac and cheese, just pasta and cheese with pickled onion monster munch on the top? 🤮🙄

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Needmorecoffee2

Trash bags latest story - trying to do a reel clicking her fingers but there’s the biggest delay & pause .. bahahahaha... she’s such a desperate try hard. If you can’t be bothered to do it properly why do you even bother trash?!

• Haha

MyWorld

VIP Member
Why can't he cook dinner so she can put her feet up?
She’s got to have a takeaway, flowers and champagne because on her 3 posts yesterday 2 got about 50 likes and the other 140, yet she supposedly has 17k followers! She’s hoping that by posting what she has today, she’ll get more likes and comments from strangers as she needs to have that in her life!

Happyholly

VIP Member
I don't think it's the amount of food in general, it's the amount when she went to the shop three times last week and will again several times this week for me. It's also the showing it all off on instagram when so many people are going through tough times. It's very tone deaf.

• Heart

Maggie28

VIP Member
I was bored today so was trying to find more passive aggressive comments. Instead I found the post tan made when she found out about this page. The hashtags are brilliant #letmehelpyou 😂 then she pretended to like our Trasha for a weekView attachment 505360View attachment 505361View attachment 505362
Fuck sake Tan, take a seat will you.
You really need to stop, it’s not 10 pages anymore is it? Try 40 fucking threads that are over 50 pages!
What does that say about you!
As for calling us trolls? I am officially offended.
Still an uncultured tart!
The hashtags are the best, you are a funny fucker 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Haters? Pipe down Tan, you’re hardly Beyoncé love, I very much doubt anybody on here actually cares enough about you to hate you!
She probably had takeaways for a week after that 😆

• Haha

Dramallamas

VIP Member
Absolutely disgusting filming a massive food shop like that.
Anyone else turn the volume down one her lives now in case she is talking as it is way too cringy? 😂. I just did that as other half is also wfh in same room but temptation got the better of me and, no lie, i turned it up just as she went “ermmmm” at full volume 😂😂. It was just perfect 🤣. Going to have to hide in toilet now and listen to whole sorry thing 🤣. Who the fuck does lives of their supermarket food shopping anyway? Is their day really that dull 😂😂 - She has literally lined it all up on the side too as there is no way it was delivered like that. What a fucking loser!

• Haha

littlemissgiggles

Instantly thought of a clown when I seen that selfie 😳 filtered within an inch of its life to make the face bright white to go with that, er, lovely.. lipstick.

• Haha

Khe91

Chatty Member
I was bored today so was trying to find more passive aggressive comments. Instead I found the post tan made when she found out about this page. The hashtags are brilliant #letmehelpyou 😂 then she pretended to like our Trasha for a week
6F7E79C2-F4F7-45F6-92AE-D50C05B56541.jpeg
DEBE48D6-9341-4C40-9793-C9532B8F0946.jpeg
6DC82343-E93D-4E63-A9CD-C24F1AB842DC.jpeg

• Haha

Thrash

It annoys me the way Trasha always posts her grotty kitchen with #kitcheninspo :sick: It looks like a “before” picture, hardly inspiring.

Belleboo

VIP Member
Am I a complete Neanderthal? I have never made a table scape or realised that a bottle that stands up would need to be placed inside of a wooden block for no reason at all. I’m obviously completely uncivilised. Do I need to go to a finishing school to learn how to be a lady and dress my home to an appropriate standard?

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
What on earth was 🗑 awake at 3am posting “Hello April” and next weeks weather forecast?! Jesus Christ woman, get a life snd a bloody personality!

As for 🦧 another deep fried, vile Chinese takeaway. She’s so lazy. How can booking in mots be stressful or exhausting?! She’s a mess.
She had to get in there quick before Tanya could post hello April! 😂

I’m a sad cow but I can’t wait for battle of hubby/H2B Easter egg “my hubby is better than yours” this weekend.

• Haha
  • Heart

Maggie28

VIP Member
Now there is clean and there is Trasha clean.
Which isn’t clean at all.
Imagine 4 people all trying to use the bathroom or the loo, and waiting on the tiny landing.
All the while trying to write a review in the guest book! 😆😆😆

Trasha, not sure your rancid husband swearing is a big deal. But not sure you want to put it on your open page, where you beg for freebies!!
Clearly she doesn’t think about what she is posting, or care.
I bet the lazy fucker got rained off again.

And your living room looked better before!

• Haha

JoJo81

VIP Member
#makingmemories
Er of what? Sitting in a pub? Pretty sure it’s something most of us have done tan it’s hardly a memorable occasion

Rvg

VIP Member
I think Trasha should get herself a Covid test!
How she hasn’t already had it is beyond me!
I remember last year around the summertime I think, she said her kids were feeling unwell and had temperatures but they didn’t isolate and she still went out to work and shopped 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow

Maggie28

VIP Member
So after their little meet up over Easter weekend, dumb and dumber. Aka Tan & Trasha.
Plotted a plan not to show us their menus!
Really? you pair of sad fucks!
Strange that they no longer follow or comment on each other’s posts, but their posts are still the same.
I wonder what else these two cooked up together?
Let’s hope Tan dropped a subtle hint about the grout and blind in her kitchen.
I defo think Tan reads here, not so sure about nice but dim Trasha.
I have never known someone to have so many takeaways. I wonder if she ever buys fruit?

• Haha