Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stockers_45

VIP Member
So the real question is, how many accounts is she using just to compliment or have conversations with herself?
I’m currently off work with intense depression and anxiety after a breakdown, I see a therapist every week and rely on happy pills to help keep me alive. I don’t say this lightly and I would never take the piss out of mental illness but she is in a worse place than me. How can Taco and her family be letting this happen, it’s just not right?
This is a woman who doesn’t care about her kids, buys crap for the gram and so wouldn’t think twice about having several accounts to talk to herself by!

This is Tans facebook profile picture 😂😂 I cannot cope!
The panic in that lambs face at being squeezed by Miss Piggy! Lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

malolo

VIP Member
I just scrolled through Tasha's account from the start of the year.

McDonald's x2
Fish and chips x2
KFC
Chinese
Indian - birthday meal
Domino's - birthday meal

Six takeaways (excluding birthdays) in almost four months doesn't seem excessive to me.

I don't think anyone is proclaiming she eats healthily, I just thought it was strange that the point was specifically made she has an unhealthy amount of takeaways each week.

If Tasha's takeaway habit is unhealthy, what the hell is Tanya's?!

Since I can't edit I'm double posting.

Thought I'd make it fairer by comparing Tanya's takeaway consumption.

chinese x4
ribs x3
indian x2
italian x2
whatever she ordered instead of rustico that night
indian and burger - birthday
taco bell - birthday

So double Tasha, and I potentially missed some because I just looked at the main pictures.

Last edited:
  • Haha

malolo

VIP Member
I have a confession...my partner works at M&S and I have Percy pig stuff coming out of my ears...... Because they're great presents.... For kids.
I also get sooooo much more amazing stuff.... Either yellow stickered or hugely discounted. These two would be in absolute awe of all the tat he comes home with.
Deffo comes in handy for birthdays and Xmas.
My flatmate at uni worked at an M&S Food Hall and we ate like kings because of it. Sometimes the meals were random as hell though 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
New thread title - Trash is still monotone, as much as she tries and not a sniff of Percy, who’s telling pork pies?
Can I suggest a slight change to “Trash is still monotone as much as she tries, not a sniff of Percy who’s telling porky pies?”

Reactions: 16

swimming

VIP Member
Tanya’s Facebook engagement is also really poor! It’s mostly her mother commenting on her shit photos. And the likes are bad too.

Read the room!! No one like a braggy bastard tanya. Especially not one who buys their own roses and has a H2B with smaller balls than a mouse’s nostril, “insisting” on takeaway food every week.

• Haha

Maggie28

VIP Member
Yuk!!!
Chips look shit
Ham looks shit
Eggs look shit
And what 50 year old wants a milk shake with cream after eating their dinner.

• Haha
  • Sick

swimming

VIP Member
There was a nutty woman on Instagram who posted a photo on good Friday of a cross she had made out of garden pallets and designed it to mark the death of Jesus.

This is the sort of thing I can see T&T doing to make a theme out of the event. But they’d go one step further and lay on it, poor taco’s pigeon arms would be fucked from having to hoist that up in the air.

Some people have no idea of the religious meanings of anything do they.

BUT let’s celebrate with snackies and lamb and drinkies.

• Haha
  • Wow

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
Genuinely fuming over the fact she's filmed that when soooo many people are struggling. Why on earth does a family of 2 adults and 2 teenagers need a 850g,500g and 375g of chocolate cereal? 6 croissants, 8 pain au chocolate, 18 packs of crisps, 10 cereal bars, 6 muller yoghurts, 12 benecol and all the other shit???
It's honestly soooo obsessive

• Wow

FakeAF

Chatty Member
Changed my profile picture is dedication to Percy. Tanya is absolutely reading here. She thinks she’s clever but we all know that she’d have definitely done a Percy themed night if we hadn’t ripped the shit out of it. I mean come on, no one has forgotten the shovel and flat hat abomination have they? 😂🤣 #loveatheme #evenifitsuttershite #doingitforthegram

• Haha

Moodles

Chatty Member
Dry lamb, dirty rotten looking carrots and watery gravy... oh and don’t forget that traditional starter of boiled eggs and raw carrot mmmmmmm 🤮🤢 #foodhell

• Sick

Maggie28

VIP Member
I honestly can imagine Taco sitting there sucking his thumb playing with his Hot wheels Easter egg!
While Tan stuffs her face with the Percy pig one.
😆
Surly she does this to give us things to talk about?
She has too, I have to say Tan you have out done yourself. Well done on being the saddest bastard on the gram today.
Hold up, I haven’t looked at Trasha’s yet.

I don’t really have to look at Trasha’s, hers will be as equally greedy and over the top.
Where are their friends, why doesn’t someone have a word?
Mind you of having 40 threads on here doesn’t make them stop and reevaluate their lives nothing will.
As you were ladies. We have the battle of the shit roast dinners to look forward to yet!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
OMG HAVE NEITHER OF THEM POSTED THEIR WEEKLY MEAL PLANNER 😱 how will we know what food Inspo we will get this week??

• Wow
  • Haha