Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loony lovegood

VIP Member
So trash has got a new sun lounger what’s the betting tran gets one, but she won’t get out straight away as it’s been in the box for months cos of lockdown 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Rvg

VIP Member
DC73DC17-1424-4BD1-A49E-5C53E076DA4D.png
Look at that poor sad tiki bar abandoned in the corner of the garden 😂looks like they’ve ripped all those signs and tatty bits off it as well. That song comes to mind that goes “hello darkness my old friend” 😂

• Haha

LifeOnInsta

VIP Member
As much as Tash annoys me (Tan pisses me off more) she does seem to try and cook for her family every night and doesn't always have a takeaway. She also does stuff with her family but actually has her children and doesn't pretend. Like her insta today saying 'kids had their own plans' they seem to do more family stuff than Percy pig Tan and her taco bell man

Maggie28

VIP Member
plus...and I was thinking this at the weekend about Trash and her posts too (how many fucking roast pics have we seen on a Sunday now? Or photos of her tv frozen on a title screen? 🤷🏻‍♀️) it’s just really fucking boring, uninspiring and lazy content. I mean today we literally watched paint dry on 🗑’s stories 😂😂.

We must be the only people vaguely interested left...and that’s only cos we love to take the piss 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
We do like to take the piss 😆
You’re so right, her food always looks the same, shit.
Her house is forever changing but it’s still shit.
We know and can predict what they will do next.
Another EB purchase for Tan.
She’ll make a song and dance about seeing her parents but we all know she must be popping round there. Because we all know she hasn’t followed the guidelines at all.

Literally watching paint dry!
What is wrong with these people that makes them think thousands of strangers are genuinely interested not only in what they're having for their tea but a step by step account of their day, including what they're wearing and how frequently they shower?!
I get it, life in a pandemic is hard, repetitive and dull but surely if you're setting yourself up to share "life's best bits" and expecting people to buy the tat you're trying to flog them ("I'll send you the link"),you need to put more effort into it than this.
"I painted a fence today." There isn't even job satisfaction there as she didn't even do it all herself.
"I'm not sorry I'm having a takeaway". Who cares?
"I bought something new and expensive that clearly noone is much interested in so I'm having a conversation with myself about it." Really??
And the constant weather updates. We. Don't. Care.
I even see their beds more frequently than my own!

Apologies for the rant but it's all just so boring!
Trasha’s personality is like watching paint dry, she is so dull.
Why not just say I am a greedy bastard and I am having a takeaway of better still come off social media because you clearly can’t cope with day to say life if you think having a stressful day is running about of staples. (Not that we know that happened but it could be one of the reasons) 🤣 or she forgot to take her Easter props to work and the whole week is ruined.
I do believe her daughter is clever, she is hardly around her mother says it all!
Funny how she comments on her Dads posts but as far as I know she hasn’t ever commented on her mother’s!!

Last edited:

Maggie28

VIP Member
I’ve had a stressful day too working from 6.45 this morning yet I still managed to churn a meal out for 4 of us 🙄 hate the way she tags not sorry
I know what you mean, she really is a fucking tit!
She is also loosing followers!
Hardly any comments, maybe more people are seeing what a fucking cretin she is.

Happyvalley

VIP Member
Why can't you just say what street you're looking at? 😂

Yeah, she portrays something she's not, that's never been in doubt, but whether she rents privately or otherwise doesn't really change that or make it more affirmative.

I've become far too invested in this cloak and dagger mystery 😂
Because even though Tanya is sharing her address on Insta, it’s not for us to repeat it on Tattle.

Vjeff

I feel like Tans ex has given us a sign he’s on here.... he’s posted a F&f basket too 😂😂

• Haha

Oohthatsgood

Have you see monkey chops ex page with the hashtags on his latest post I swear he’s taking the piss out of her. I bet he’s on here and loving it. Come forward if you can man lmfao

• Haha

Mum123

VIP Member
Late to the party tonight guys, only to find out there is no party, gutted! #whatdidido #todeservethis

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
Tanya saying she’s loving it is as bad as trash making graveyard stew for when that old girl died.

There will be a massive EB delivery and flowers This weekend for their date night.

Dramallamas

VIP Member
Two of my kids came in whilst i was cringing at her sun lounger assembly live and asked what I was watching. They have now spent half an hour pouring over her insta page pissing themselves (they're 14 and 13). They're convinced she must be a comedian/spoof account as ‘no one can genuinely be that rubbish at using insta’ 😂😂. From the mouths of babes (well not actually ‘babes’ as unlike Trash I realise that kids of that age are more adult than ‘kiddy’ but you catch my drift) 😝

• Haha
  • Heart

MyWorld

VIP Member
Tan has pissed me off more than ever so far this weekend. Firstly that ridiculous post for a woman of her age about the Colin 🐛 they only had all those Easter eggs last weekend! And now, sweets, cake jars and puddings! Secondly those over priced steaks. Why can’t she go to a local butcher, support a small business and buy locally sourced meat? Oh I know why because she has to tag M & S in everything in the hope they give her a freebie!

As for 🗑 good to see her and Olivia doing something together yesterday, not sure about hamsters 🐹 on tables at dinner time! But again they had more chocolate last night, when they too had a massive amount of Easter eggs only last weekend. The pair of them are just so greedy, and I’ve said it before all they do is post food and drink! It’s so boring!

• Heart