Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lou lou 83

Why would you get up early on your day off to race to M&S, Just for some shit looking cake in a plastic fucking jar 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

unicorngal

Why has Trasha rushed to M&S as well today for food shopping with hubby when she said her and Olivia went yesterday? Anything to get her grabby mitts on gramable edibles
Love how she’s said ‘hubby treated her’. I can’t imagine going to do my weekly shop and my boyfriend ‘treating me’ 🙈 we have a weekly budget and if I see something I like and we can afford it, I throw it in the trolley. I would only class it as a ‘treat’ if he went out and got it himself

Reactions: 14

Maggie28

VIP Member
They are so boring. Regurgitated posts showing the same things over and over again. Tanya’s TV tray with a colour coordinated drink/plant/candle. Tasha‘s cluttered kitchen with dirty grout. The next fad from M&S and all for the gram. What middle aged woman seriously thinks anyone is remotely interested in fucking Colin merch? 🤷🏻‍♀️
At least she has moved on, from clothes and shoes laid on the bed. Her car steering wheel and a coffee.
What a sad little life Tan!!!
#shedoesnthaveasweettooth #sadlifetan #colinday
#fuckoff

#thinkTanhasadrinkingproblem

• Haha
I'm no minimalist but Tash... your landing... are you sure? I would love to go through her house with a bin bag (or skip) for a good clear out

Belleboo

VIP Member
I’ve been with some friends tonight in a garden for the rule of 6, it has genuinely done my heart so good just to see people and have decent conversations. If T&T maybe branched out and embraced people more they might realise there is more to life than material possessions. I would rather spend an hour with friends than all the wagyu steaks or globe gin in the world. There just seems to be bad news everywhere at the moment , Prince Phillip, Azalyia Cain, Nikki Graham why aren’t they thinking to cherish every moment instead of wondering what shit to buy next.

• Heart

Belleboo

VIP Member
That really does look like a shit roast dinner, weird looking gravy, dry meat and tatties, no mash, mucky veg, fake yorkies. I knock up better than that when I’m just making a quick mid week roast.

JH31

Chatty Member
I know you shouldn’t really invalidate people’s experiences with your own but how Tan can ever say she has a tough day is beyond me. Worst I can think of is she deals with miserable arsy customers. My partner is currently 8 hrs in a 12 hour shift on the ambulances and been to 3 horrendous jobs already. He never ever says he has had a tough day.

Ups27

VIP Member
I just don’t see how a Friday takeaway is special or a treat when you’ve also had one Wednesday

Merylsberyls

Chatty Member
I would love to ask 🦧 about her not having a sweet tooth but not I’m not on the gram...anyone in the mood for one her passive aggressive outbursts?! 😬🤣

I don’t think she eats half the shit she buys, most of it is probably binned. 🦧 only buys it to get the gratification from her pretend followers and to make herself feel good that she got first dibs before 🗑 bag 🙄

• Haha

Khe91

Chatty Member
Tan was gifted a Easter egg smash too. All I can imagine is her hulk smashing it instead of using the little dainty hammer 😆

• Haha

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
Only Trasha would hang a face mask on the gear stick of a second hand van they've just picked up and hasn't been cleaned 🙃

• Haha
  • Sick

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
We said to her ex give us a clue if you are badger and he posts the basket!!! I’m 99% sure he’s badger lmfao
I think when Tanya was posting about being so upset and looking forward to her girls being back with her then did a full weeks menu planner with foods her daughter would actually eat its because Tanya's done something that's upset them and they buggered off to their dad's. The dad gets on with all of Tanya's family and its only been the past few weeks we've seen things that have been little digs at Tanya. I know it may seem petty to some people but if someone upset your girls while acting like they're living a happy life you'd get fed up too.

Rvg

VIP Member
How does Trashy open that door? This just looks claustrophobic to me....
That desk makes me angry 😂 there’s just no need for it, even more so now she’s gotten rid of the desktop computer. So now the desk just houses a printer, some pens, paper and a random lamp? Just fuck the desk off and have a nice clear landing space so James can actually exit his bedroom without it being an obstacle course 🙄

Khe91

Chatty Member
Looks like it was cancelled, she had Thursdays dinner. Dare someone to tell her it’s Wednesday so she can be passive aggressive and inhale a takeaway #letmehelpyou #whatdidido #todeservethis

• Haha

Maggie28

VIP Member
That’s if she has gone and and got another one. The one she had she hasn’t shown a photo of it since mid August. It was warm most of September.
Why wouldn’t she still use it?

Spoiler alert!!

Tan deffo still has the hot tub. I have it on good authority.
Non believers, just wait to see.
Then why hasn’t she used it since mid August? Or made a song and dance about taking it down and putting it away?

FakeAF

Chatty Member
Ladies, ladies (and Tranman's ex husband - hello 👋), all this Percy Pig is life nonsense is just a rouse to throw us off the fact she STILL has no hot tub! 🤷🏻‍♀️

This woman is a prized cunt! She went to the shop at least three times last week so they were not empty unless they are eating the whole bloody house. No need for a delivery slot. Her shop hopping has shown this!! She is so selfish!
Fucking tonne of ice lollies in the outdoor freezer!!! Bet she’s got enough stuff stashed away to make a weeks worth of food. Boils my piss.

Last edited:
  • Haha