Tanya & Tasha #39 Tasha says ‘ermm buy my pillow I beg’, while Tan won’t cook ham chips & egg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Easter Egg eve eve eve eve eve eve eve eve eve ladies!! Lots of goodies and treaties in my stash for the bubba’s at Easter. Hubby is a keeper he bought me one packet of mini eggs hehe

erm, Friyay erm.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When I saw Trash bags story, the first thing I thought was that she had a massive bruise on the side of her face... not sure if it’s the light or really tit make up... and then under her eyes.. she looks like death.. that’s some serious under eye bags she’s got going on... just goes to show you can use all the expensive crap in the world and you can still look like tit... it’s like a character out of a Halloween movie.. Maybe she’s on deaths door and we didn’t do?!?! She doesn’t look well 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Absolute state of her make up. That bronzer looks terrible, why has she got it on her cheek bones???

Is she filming that in someone else's kitchen??? You can see the wooden beams and the door
She’s at one of her ladies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she is in someone else’s house shouldn’t she be wearing a mask and not using their cups

Reactions: 8
If she is in someone else’s house shouldn’t she be wearing a mask and not using their cups
And let that pesky little thing called covid get in the way of some content? You must be new to the wisdom and logic of Tasha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
and if you’re being PAID to be in said someone else’s home shouldn’t you like, do some bleeping work and not stand around drinking tea and chatting tit to people you’ve never met 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Call me harsh (and I’m actually probably one of the most laid back bosses ever) but I would so sack my cleaner if I caught her doing that...

Reactions: 9

She’s having her “cuppa tea” do doesn’t need to be wearing a mask when she is drinking. Plus we’d miss out on the comedy gold. Loll

Reactions: 7
I do wonder how she knows the “ladies” she works for, all the houses she cleans seem to be massive beautiful houses. I wonder if she advertises her cleaning online?

Reactions: 5
I do wonder how she knows the “ladies” she works for, all the houses she cleans seem to be massive beautiful houses. I wonder if she advertises her cleaning online?
If she's any good she won't need to advertise, word of mouth.

C’mon...we’ve all seen her grout 😂😂😂
My mum used to be a cleaner and she would leave other peoples houses immaculate but when it came to her own, she just couldn’t be arsed! Even now I get frustrated as can’t get my head around how she could clean for others but not herself. Maybe that’s why 🗑 isn’t bothered about her grout...at least my mum doesn’t post her home on the gram though for all to see the mess 🤣

Maybe that’s what her “admin days” are all about...who will be her next victim 🤣

Why do I get the feeling Tanya has posted an empty bottle of moet 😂😂 she would have posted a pic of her fancy pants EB shite with it

Reactions: 4
Is 🗑 for real?! The bubba’s?! 😷 🤮
just coming on to say same. My kids would have words if I dared refer to them publicly as that and they’re a fair bit younger 😂.

oh and also just caught up with her, erm, bleeping erm, ridiculous, erm stories. So not only did she drink tea and film lives on someone else’s dollar, she also played bleeping fetch with the dog whilst she was ‘working’. The woman is hilarious 😂.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.