Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Belleboo

VIP Member
My goodness, what a day it is in T&T world! Tan’s daughters are clearly not there yet as everything is from ‘her boys’. She obviously knew that Tasha was having an afternoon tea which was the breakfast dig this morning. Witch! She’ll be jealous to death that Olivia and Schlong have done so much for Tasha. They’ll be some sort of retaliation no doubt, maybe Taco will have to sleep on the couch all week.
To be fair to Tasha it looks really nice & made with love, I hope she puts her phone down and enjoys the day.
In other news, I have spent £400 on vets bills this month and the bastarding dog didn’t even get me a card! The baby made me a card and a plant from nursery and after being desperate for a baby for 14 years it meant absolutely everything ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
Love how we were all too distracted with Tanya being a bitch to comment on Tashas fish finger, bread, salad, spaghetti hoops, chips, lemon slice and mayo dinner 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

tarquin16

Chatty Member
Tanya & Tasha #40 - Talking to me, myself and I, how much more can I buy?

Bit tan focused but she's been such a nutter recently

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

WelshGirl32

It was public yesterday when I first looked, I'm sure? I noticed it is now private. Someone needs to start following her and invite her over here! I'd be mad as hell if Tanya had spoken down to me like that just for making an innocent comment.

Ive said before about Tanya, she doesn't really want a two-way account where she interacts with people. I see Instagram as an extension of friendships (I've actually met up with people I've connected with through my account and consider them friends) - that means you share ups and downs, chat, take the piss out of each other sometimes, have a laugh.
It's so sad that Tanya doesn't have that, she just wants her account to be all about bragging and one-upmanship and she really isn't terribly interested in anyone else.
She rarely comments on other people's stuff unless they are influencers she aspires to be like, I don't think she ever engaged with any of my posts when she followed me, even stuff that most people would comment on, she only ever tapped "like" simply to maintain engagement and then scrolled on by.
I’m absolutely fuming with her reply I nearly sent her a DM then but I won’t. I’ve put my account back on private as I didn’t want nasty messages being sent to me as I’m not a nasty person.

• Wow
Reactions: 29

Belleboo

VIP Member
🗑 today is my admin day, she‘s ridiculous! 😂 Such a high flying businesswoman our Trash! 😂
She does! But there is no laptop there just a printer, which means she is going to do her admin in that little note book 😂
I can imagine the to do list now:
Monday - Go to Lidl, have massive heart attack inducing hit chocolate, walk 500 steps - yay me! Do college run - booo!
Tuesday - Flick a duster round ‘my ladies’ house, catch Onslow liking a young girls picture so make him cook a vagina looking chicken for tea and promise to bring me a treatie.
Wednesday- Tesco, M&S and Waitrose, light yankee easter candle.
Thursday- Admin - work so so hard - hehe!
Friday - Get Tan shaped voodoo doll out and splash hot tub pictures all over The Gram to piss her off - hehehehe

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Crazymum

VIP Member
I don’t understand why Tanya is spending £100 on a chopping board and egg holder from EB, and has probably spent close to a grand on her whole stupid collection, when they’re renting their house ! Talk about priorities !! Has she ever thought if she saved the money she spends on crap they’d have a house deposit in a year or so ? I don’t understand the priorities of some people !
I’ve got to say I hate the judgement on renting . We owned / mortgaged at 19 back in 1998. Had a small mortgage and good jobs bought a bigger house 7 years later then 2 years hubby fell very ill. We had 5 kids one on way and lost our gorgeous home due to work letting him go, we had to private rent at £750 a month ( mortgage was £420) till 8 years ago when we finally got a council house after 6 years on the list then we finally got on our feet again. I won’t ever leave my house now just in a box, we have have spent a fortune and it’s amazing.I can have a huge discount on buying. I won’t ever buy it . Illness is just round the corner or job loss. But I do agree with the spending on crap. But not everyone is in the position to buy or wants to .

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Maggie28

VIP Member
Blimey!! Welcome back @BMWGuys
Any gossip on the gruesome twosomes birthday?
Is Tans desk covered in EB?
What size do the mini hoodies go up to?
Does Taco ever have anytime where Tan isn’t watching him with binoculars?
Did they have Valentine’s lunch in the staff room?
Is BMW/MINI as busy as she makes it out to be?
Did she get a warning about the car fire?
Has she talked about the Hot Tub at work?

Have you ever caught her taking a selfie at work? And laughed in her face?

Does she have any friends? Other than Trasha?
Have they fallen out?
Is her hair as bad as it looks?

How many times a week does Uber eats drop food off to her?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
Mums off duty 🤣,for gods sake why does she have to make a massive deal out of every event?!,this mums at work all Mother’s Day ‘weekend’ 🙄
Is she ever on duty?

They both need to realise that some people find mother's day hard and don't need it ramming down their throats

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
My 2 year old came wished me a happy birthday and is now pissed off that there's no birthday cake 🙃 no overpriced candles over here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Belleboo

VIP Member
I really wish they would start being ‘friends’ openly again, the comments on that post would have been gold! Oh that’s so cute, I posted my new Dior last night. Did you really? I’ve had mine for ages, kiddies bought me it hehe. Well as a close personal friend of Christian himself, he said I inspired the colour hehehehe......

• Haha

tarquin16

Chatty Member
Had a snoop on the dad's profile, he seems like a genuinely nice bloke, and he runs a pub?! Bet Tan is well annoyed she would have loved to be lording it up as Landlady, doing themed dinners and barring Trash from entering

• Haha

Dramallamas

VIP Member
Whenever I have a really sore throat I always find the scratchy, coarse sugar shell of a mini egg really soothing 🤦‍♀️ Seriously. as I would say to my kids if you can eat those you can’t feel that bad. Fat bitch 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
It's actually sad that Tanya's daughter was with her dad this morning then went to college.
Tanya posted all the photos of the balloons etc which should have been a nice suprise for her but instead she had to get it on Instagram before her daughter could even see it.
What a shit suprise

MyWorld

VIP Member
She paid £12.95 for those buns!!!
Why would you pay that for a food prop to post on your IG? 🤔

She’s posted this on her FB and only tagged 🌮 so assume that her girls are either not there or didn’t want the play doh rolls! Someone commented that she should go on a TV cooking programme!

I can’t believe the comment that the oh so nice and kind Tan has made back to the person who pointed out her mistake on the menu board!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha