Tanya & Tasha #39 Tasha says ‘ermm buy my pillow I beg’, while Tan won’t cook ham chips & egg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🗑 today is my admin day, she‘s ridiculous! 😂 Such a high flying businesswoman our Trash! 😂
She does! But there is no laptop there just a printer, which means she is going to do her admin in that little note book 😂
I can imagine the to do list now:
Monday - Go to Lidl, have massive heart attack inducing hit chocolate, walk 500 steps - yay me! Do college run - booo!
Tuesday - Flick a duster round ‘my ladies’ house, catch Onslow liking a young girls picture so make him cook a vagina looking chicken for tea and promise to bring me a treatie.
Wednesday- Tesco, M&S and Waitrose, light yankee easter candle.
Thursday- Admin - work so so hard - hehe!
Friday - Get Tan shaped voodoo doll out and splash hot tub pictures all over The Gram to piss her off - hehehehe

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She does! But there is no laptop there just a printer, which means she is going to do her admin in that little note book 😂
I can imagine the to do list now:
Monday - Go to Lidl, have massive heart attack inducing hit chocolate, walk 500 steps - yay me! Do college run - booo!
Tuesday - Flick a duster round ‘my ladies’ house, catch Onslow liking a young girls picture so make him cook a vagina looking chicken for tea and promise to bring me a treatie.
Wednesday- Tesco, M&S and Waitrose, light yankee easter candle.
Thursday- Admin - work so so hard - hehe!
Friday - Get Tan shaped voodoo doll out and splash hot tub pictures all over The Gram to piss her off - hehehehe
This has tickled me 😂 I imagine it all being wrote in different coloured gel pens then highlighted 100 times just to make sure he remembers all the important things she needs to do because she's such a busy mummy 😂😂😂

In all seriousness her "admin" days are probably just paying her 100x bills. I've noticed she's acting more like a "working" mum since we all slagged her off for always being at home "oh off to work today" "admin day" "so glad to put my feet up after mopping my ladies kitchen"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
just checked and they do not appear to no.
Charlie follows her, not sure about Abbie. For some reason Tanya shows on the list of people Charlie follows, but Charlie doesn't show on Tanya's followers (for me anyway).

Reactions: 1
This has tickled me 😂 I imagine it all being wrote in different coloured gel pens then highlighted 100 times just to make sure he remembers all the important things she needs to do because she's such a busy mummy 😂😂😂

In all seriousness her "admin" days are probably just paying her 100x bills. I've noticed she's acting more like a "working" mum since we all slagged her off for always being at home "oh off to work today" "admin day" "so glad to put my feet up after mopping my ladies kitchen"
Yep you’ve got it in one, maybe glitter gels for really important jobs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When Hubby tells her it’s restaurant quality it’s puts a smile on her face!!!!
Well we all know they don’t eat at decent restaurants so not sure that’s really a compliment!!
She is really easily pleased isn’t she?
Her food looks crap, what’s with the brown rim around it? 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I suppose if your usual hang out is the local cafe then maybe this is a bit fancy for our Onslow 🤣 Do we think the “kiddies” got access to the freezer tonight 🤔

Looks to me like 🗑 got carried away with the balsamic glaze (trying to outdo 🦧) which would probably explain the brown rim 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I suppose if your usual hang out is the local cafe then maybe this is a bit fancy for our Onslow 🤣 Do we think the “kiddies” got access to the freezer tonight 🤔

Looks to me like 🗑 got carried away with the balsamic glaze (trying to outdo 🦧) which would probably explain the brown rim 🤣
Nothing worse than a brown rim 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
If it’s that bleeping amazing why does she have to DM the recipe instead of share it for those asking 🤷🏻‍♀️ Has it got a controversial ingredient in it? Is the stock made from the scum off their sex pond? 😂🤮 And that portion looks huge 😳. I love a good risotto when we dine out, but they’re always suprisingly filling so I’ve never been served one that size with good reason. Dainty and elegant and ‘restaurant quality’ that ain’t 😂🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god cue the garden cinema to be out next month and all the chintz in the garden. She goes from watching telly inside to outside every night 🤦🏼‍♀️

If it’s that bleeping amazing why does she have to DM the recipe instead of share it for those asking 🤷🏻‍♀️ Has it got a controversial ingredient in it? Is the stock made from the scum off their sex pond? 😂🤮 And that portion looks huge 😳. I love a good risotto when we dine out, but they’re always suprisingly filling so I’ve never been served one that size with good reason. Dainty and elegant and ‘restaurant quality’ that ain’t 😂🤮
it’d bW cause it’s a hello fresh recipe. She’s too cheap to buy the meal box, instead she just goes on and nicks recipes. She’s done it a few times

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I know we’re in a pandemic and all our lives are boring af right now but my god how mundane and monotonous is trash’s life! It’s the same thing everyday, wake up and have breakfast and cup of tea, do school run and go to work for 1 hour, come home have lunch and watch Netflix for a few hours, put a wash on, make dinner, have treaties and then watch another series in bed! Her content is the same everyday. I do wonder if she really is happy with how her life is?

Reactions: 13
I know we’re in a pandemic and all our lives are boring af right now but my god how mundane and monotonous is trash’s life! It’s the same thing everyday, wake up and have breakfast and cup of tea, do school run and go to work for 1 hour, come home have lunch and watch Netflix for a few hours, put a wash on, make dinner, have treaties and then watch another series in bed! Her content is the same everyday. I do wonder if she really is happy with how her life is?
Couldn’t agree more. 3 posts yesterday and only one got over 200 likes. She even threw in a throwback Thursday as she has nothing else to post! I’m sure she gets withdrawl symptoms if she doesn’t post! Pretty sad really.

Couldn’t agree more. 3 posts yesterday and only one got over 200 likes. She even threw in a throwback Thursday as she has nothing else to post! I’m sure she gets withdrawl symptoms if she doesn’t post! Pretty sad really.
To be fair to Trash, she was busy doing ‘admin’ all day yesterday. It’s very time-consuming having to plan which shops you’re going to visit on what days; working out how to consolidate all your credit card debt onto 0% balance transfer ones, and deciding which companies are most likely to offer freebies. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder this, is she truly as happy and content with life as she makes out? If she is, she’s actually quite lucky to be as a happy with the mundane.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.