Tanya & Tasha #39 Tasha says ‘ermm buy my pillow I beg’, while Tan won’t cook ham chips & egg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Vjeff, shortened to fit
75ACC215-7858-4163-A8EA-603521EA9D70.jpeg

Recap:

-Tash had to advertise a pillow, and errrm it went well for her first errrm vid
- Tan keeps putting ham, egg, and chips on her menu planner but always has a takeaway instead!
- Tan apparently chooses to be kind 🧐 our print screens say otherwise hun
Tasha moved her living room around and now needs a telescope to see the tv. Lucky her space mad ‘hubby’ has one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If her hair was about 8 inches shorter it would be really nice, it is a lovely colour TBF. Is she using some kind of app that makes her eyes bigger? They don’t look real 😂

Reactions: 13
The only influence these 2 will ever have for me is not be anything like them!

How have we got to thread #39? 🤔

Next Sunday it will be the battle of Mother’s Day!

First we have Olivias birthday on Monday and then 🦧 daughters the following Monday!

Looks like 🌮 got ham, egg and chips in March 2020, so he may get it again this month! 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Wow, posted with no prior warning?! What have we all done to go on your tit list, Maggie?
I am sorry, but if I had to see it, it’s only fair I share with you guys 🤣

Who are these people that post on a strangers photo that she is beautiful?
It’s filtered to high heaven. A pile of tit would look good with that filter.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am sorry, but if I had to see it, it’s only fair I share with you guys 🤣

Who are these people that post on a strangers photo that she is beautiful?
It’s filtered to high heaven. A pile of tit would look good with that filter.
She looks jaundiced. Either that or there's a new Simpsons filter she's testing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does Tash always have a stupid tray with tit props on it. I couldn't be arsed doing that

Reactions: 11
Thread title by @Vjeff, shortened to fitView attachment 469624

Recap:

-Tash had to advertise a pillow, and errrm it went well for her first errrm vid
- Tan keeps putting ham, egg, and chips on her menu planner but always has a takeaway instead!
- Tan apparently chooses to be kind 🧐 our print screens say otherwise hun
Tasha moved her living room around and now needs a telescope to see the tv. Lucky her space mad ‘hubby’ has one
Great title, but in my pedantic meaner, I have to read it ham, egg & chips! Lol 😂

Reactions: 3
Why does Tash always have a stupid tray with tit props on it. I couldn't be arsed doing that

That awful pink tray 😬 I noticed she’s got herself another god awful candle holder decorated with cheap plastic ivy. It just doesn’t go with anything a bit like the halloween prop candle stick she used to keep moving about the front room 🙄

Reactions: 10
Why is Tasha baking a birthday cake today for her daughter who's birthday isn't until Monday? Wonder what packet mixture it'll be today? One of the new Mr Kipling ones? Possible the llama one?

I mentioned her hair earlier, it’s not me! FWIW I think it’s natural- or am I being too generous?
She must use some sort of dye to hide her grey hairs. No way can a woman's face look that old and baggy and their hair not have a single grey hair

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.