Tanya & Tasha #39 Tasha says ‘ermm buy my pillow I beg’, while Tan won’t cook ham chips & egg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell does Trasha fit through that door to her living room? Also her front door is as old as she is. Not really home inspo Trash!
As for the loaded Nachos, that’s a starter isn’t it? Not very filling!
I hate the way she says spicy for the boys, like only men can handle spicy food!
duck off you pathetic idiot!
Go and clean your grout!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What is it behind Trash door? The brown thing behind the wreath? Also I thought wreaths were just a Christmas thing are these all year round now??

And why has Tan not opened her minature of gin

Screenshot_20210306_193702.jpg
the filter hasn't helped Tan love

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The amount of baking dishes 🗑 bag must own and she serves her pre dinner nibbles aka loaded nachos in bloody cake tins 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sticky chicken meatballs tonight when they were meant to be last night according to her planner (why does she even waste her time writing and pretending she'll stick to it?). Wonder what they had last night...

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Sticky chicken meatballs tonight when they were meant to be last night according to her planner (why does she even waste her time writing and pretending she'll stick to it?). Wonder what they had last night...
Takeaway.......as we never saw what they ate last night!

Reactions: 15
Spotted on FB!
Genius 😂😂

T & T would 100% be the annoying fuckers at a venue or night out with a massive selfie stick taking piccies doing boomerangs with their drinkies wearing their “insta famous” t shirts.

I can’t wait the summer when Tanya hosts a passive agressive BBQ and they all get in her hot tub. Oh sorry, what hot tub. C’mon tan just tell us it was rented. #wedidntknow #beenintheboxforweeks

Reactions: 11
Tanya has bought herself the egg holder this week too. In her comments on the chopping board post someone said they loved it and she replied saying she wanted it too. As if by magic, it has now appeared in her breakfast post this morning.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So which Range has Trashy been going to. There is one in Crawley and one in Worthing. Neither are anywhere near where she lives and you aren't supposed to be travelling. I know the one in Worthing as its right near to where I used to live and thats bloody miles from her, easily a 30-45 minute drive. In fact I lived there for over 20 years and never went near where she lives as its such a nowhere place.
We aren't supposed to be travelling Trash. I live in a village and have only been to my local town and only for essentials. Thats a 10 minute drive away. How does she justify pictures for her bedroom and a bloody Easter wreath as essential. Why is the Range even open? Makes me mad how she is going around like life is normal, makes me angrier when she travels to places where my relatives live as she could spread Covid to people I know who live there with her selfishness.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So which Range has Trashy been going to. There is one in Crawley and one in Worthing. Neither are anywhere near where she lives and you aren't supposed to be travelling. I know the one in Worthing as its right near to where I used to live and thats bloody miles from her, easily a 30-45 minute drive. In fact I lived there for over 20 years and never went near where she lives as its such a nowhere place.
We aren't supposed to be travelling Trash. I live in a village and have only been to my local town and only for essentials. Thats a 10 minute drive away. How does she justify pictures for her bedroom and a bloody Easter wreath as essential. Why is the Range even open? Makes me mad how she is going around like life is normal, makes me angrier when she travels to places where my relatives live as she could spread Covid to people I know who live there with her selfishness.
I agree I don’t think the range should be open. Ours is as it has an Iceland in it. I’ve not been by the way 😂

Reactions: 4
Oh I almost thought it wasn't Sunday morning today until I got the usual Sunday breakfast post from Tanya

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anybody seen the new DFS advert with Wallace and Gromit? They’re talking about extending the sofa cause it’s too cramped, makes me think of Tasha’s lot all trying to squeeze on to hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.