Tanya & Tasha #39 Tasha says ‘ermm buy my pillow I beg’, while Tan won’t cook ham chips & egg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Tasha baking a birthday cake today for her daughter who's birthday isn't until Monday? Wonder what packet mixture it'll be today? One of the new Mr Kipling ones? Possible the llama one?

She must use some sort of dye to hide her grey hairs. No way can a woman's face look that old and baggy and their hair not have a single grey hair
Im sure if she’s baking one of those Mr Kipling/Betty Crocker specials with that ready made icing the amount of tit in it, it will still be edible this time next year 🤣

I’m shocked 🗑 bag not buying one...don’t tell me she can’t cos of the pandemic and she can’t get to the shops to pick one up 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If her hair was about 8 inches shorter it would be really nice, it is a lovely colour TBF. Is she using some kind of app that makes her eyes bigger? They don’t look real 😂
I was gonna say her hair is an absolutely beautiful colour.

Reactions: 3
I am waiting on a reply to the hair comment 'it's my real hair, shame on you' #bekind #shameonyou

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The only influence these 2 will ever have for me is not be anything like them!

How have we got to thread #39? 🤔

Next Sunday it will be the battle of Mother’s Day!

First we have Olivias birthday on Monday and then 🦧 daughters the following Monday!

Looks like 🌮 got ham, egg and chips in March 2020, so he may get it again this month! 😂
He cooked these ones himself, perhaps it’s the only way? She clearly has them rationed for some reason. As this point it’s becoming a big of a mystery as Tasha refusing to clean her grout.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He cooked these ones himself, perhaps it’s the only way? She clearly has them rationed for some reason. As this point it’s becoming a big of a mystery as Tasha refusing to clean her grout.
I'm thinking maybe Taco offers to cook one night and says he'll make that, then can't be bothered so tells Tanya she deserves a takeaway

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok I’ve come to the conclusion that 🦧 is worried about 🌮 consuming too much fat and it affecting his cholesterol (all those eggs) so she’s limited this meal to a once a year treat, takeaways obvs don’t count and are in her eyes a healthy alternative perhaps 🤷‍♀️

Not quite sure what 🗑 bags excuse is to not clean her grout though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread title by @Vjeff, shortened to fitView attachment 469624

Recap:

-Tash had to advertise a pillow, and errrm it went well for her first errrm vid
- Tan keeps putting ham, egg, and chips on her menu planner but always has a takeaway instead!
- Tan apparently chooses to be kind 🧐 our print screens say otherwise hun
Tasha moved her living room around and now needs a telescope to see the tv. Lucky her space mad ‘hubby’ has one
Can we add that Trasha stil only works an hour a week! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we think if one of them posted a picture of their tit the other one would?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.