Tanya & Tasha #35 Tier 4 they should be stopping but T &T are still shop hopping.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tans meal plan 🤢🤢 why has she stuck on pictures of the food, no m and s ready meals next week just freezer food 😱
Lordy lord, I bet Taco will be “insisting” on a takeaway come Wednesday 🙄 And let’s be honest poor 🦧 will be exhausted opening all those freezer packets

Hmm will she have to slum it in Iceland to get all that tit, what will her EB crew think of that 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg that meal plan is horrendous. Surely she is planning on making it all and not digging deep in the 80s freezer. There’s nothing wrong with the odd freezer meal but not every night 😬 those findus crispy pancakes are tit in a pancake

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really needs some hobbies, some friends and an intervention at speed. Ridiculous behaviour from a grown ass woman. No words.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg that meal plan is horrendous. Surely she is planning on making it all and not digging deep in the 80s freezer. There’s nothing wrong with the odd freezer meal but not every night 😬 those findus crispy pancakes are tit in a pancake
Those pancakes really are, they were fine when I was about 6, but that was a very long time ago 😬🤣 I’m sure they were bigger then too 🤔

Reactions: 8
I am bleeping fuming, I have those plates!!!
duck duck duck!!!!
Mind you, I have a full set Tan, not just 2!!! 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh no I can’t see! What are they? Another new purchase?

Don’t worry, you are all ok! you had them first and you are not 🦧 😅 😘

Not another bunch of roses and table runner?!
I think she’s winding us up with those meals - do they even still sell some of this stuff? Nothing says look after your health in a global pandemic than a load of additives and e - numbers.

Reactions: 10
4A970CE6-C7FA-45F7-BDDE-7AE1ABA7CE9C.png

Is Tash blurring pictures so we can’t see the garlic bread is from Asda but the cheese and pasta are from Aldi? Does Asda sell the duck or is that another one? Selfish mare.

I agree that Tan will be doing ‘posh’ versions of the freezer stuff, she’ll be out to prove she can actually cook after #readymealgate

Reactions: 10
So is Tan on a date night on her own then?!?! Looks so romantic sitting opposite an empty chair!!!!
Maybe Taco has had enough of her tit..

Reactions: 6
Wtf is the cinema stuff about. She’s gone out and got a pop corn thing, whatever it is, jars of sweets, paper bags for the sweets (like a whole wad of paper bags🤦🏼‍♀️), the little claws to pick the sweets out even though it’s just her and Taco... SAD. Come on Tan, enoughs enough, go get a hobby, some friends and go see a therapist.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.