Tanya & Tasha #35 Tier 4 they should be stopping but T &T are still shop hopping.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I knew those potatoes were from Tesco, they're little crispy slices you stick in the oven. I've had them a few times, nothing wrong with getting easy potato's. I literally buy ready made mash every time because I cba with the fuss and don't even own a masher 😂

She didn't get them gifted. She's obviously just asked for money this year because nothing anyone gives her will be good enough

I’m the same with the sliced potatoes (although I do like home made mash!) but I don’t pretend to be a social media influencer or some creative cook a la Tan

Reactions: 8
I still think she’s only got that boring pattern because you can instantly tell it’s Emma Bridgewater. It’s not even that different to the Rae Dunn stuff she’s got just a different font. I’ve been known anybody find so many ways to waste money before. It’s like she can’t bare to have a single penny left in her bank account, it must be exhausting to live with!

Reactions: 10
I cant comprehend who she does these themes for? Her girls clearly live elsewhere so why would you be bothered, especially given she spends most of her time moaning about how tired she is from that really gruelling job she has 😏🤥🤣

Reactions: 12
Can't wait for Tasha to come on and tell us what a busy morning she's had

"hello all my lovely ladies. I've been such a busy beeeee🐝 today. Went to one of my ladies house to take pictures of her toilet🚽 I cleaned. I had to wipe off two pubes 😭 but it's okay I'll do anything for my ladies. Then I did some shopping on my way home, quickly popped in for some essentials from Iceland, M&S, Waitrose, Tesco, Asda, B&Ms and Home Bargains. Got some treats for kiddies, loads of snacks for me and my hubby. And a very special microwave meal for my fakeaway tonight heheh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I suppose there’s no where else for them to go with the amount of tit clutter on those work surfaces 🤷‍♀️ Then again, why have one lit in the kitchen if not in there?!

• Haha
Tans meal plan 🤢🤢 why has she stuck on pictures of the food, no m and s ready meals next week just freezer food 😱

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hands down the most ridiculous thing she has posted so far hahahahaha
What the duck.
They're going to be constipated by the end to the week.
Is this because she got called out on her microwave meals? So now shes thinking of easy tit

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Another tit show from Tanya... wonder how many of those meals will actually happen versus her having last minute takeaways!!

Reactions: 13
What the duck.
Is this because she got called out on her microwave meals? So now shes thinking of easy tit
This takes pathetic to whole new level. She is already beyond pathetic but this is ridiculous! So busy at work 🙄 but has time to print and frame this. I am honestly cringing. Someone is going to be shitting in the sink at this rate. 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What the duck.
I agree! This is scraping the crappy orangutan barrel 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.