Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she said she had received extra glasses I assumed that she did pay for them but just wanted one set but ended up with 2 and paying for both but I am probably wrong. If she didn’t pay for them and kept them ( and sent to someone else ) then that is no better than theft and that person is receiving “stolen” items. Anyway what is the great ape doing buying from Asda? Only m&s is good enough for her and her clan

Reactions: 11
Surely she should of given those glasses back to Asda if they accidentally sent them by mistake, they were not her's to give away. Stupid cow.
Exactly. I want to tag Asda in the post so they could hopefully request them back or tell her to pay up 😂 I bet some poor sod who works for Asda would’ve gotten a bollocking for accidentally putting too many in the order

When she said she had received extra glasses I assumed that she did pay for them but just wanted one set but ended up with 2 and paying for both but I am probably wrong. If she didn’t pay for them and kept them ( and sent to someone else ) then that is no better than theft and that person is receiving “stolen” items. Anyway what is the great ape doing buying from Asda? Only m&s is good enough for her and her clan
I took from her hash tagging thank you, that she has been sent them by mistake. So to me that’s theft! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
How apt that when Tan gets her Sainthood a glass will no doubt become her symbol for the world to recognise her selflessness and charitable nature 🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly. I want to tag Asda in the post so they could hopefully request them back or tell her to pay up 😂 I bet some poor sod who works for Asda would’ve gotten a bollocking for accidentally putting too many in the order
We all know she has light fingers so it’s easy for her to just take them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New post name....Tanya stole some glass whilst Trasha still sits on her arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I took from her hash tagging thank you, that she has been sent them by mistake. So to me that’s theft! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Definitely theft!! Probably why she was so keen to give them to someone else. We all know she likes to take whatever isn’t hers. Whether it’s husbands, money, glasses etc

As for Tasha, who the hell gets up and watches a film immediately, how ridiculous!!!

Reactions: 8
I thought asda sent her two lots of extra glasses so (4 extra glasses) she didn't pay for them they just made a mistake.
Which is why she's #ThankYou.

I think if she contacted them they'd likely tell her to keep them because it's their mistake but I doubt she bothered to contact them.

Reactions: 10
I thought asda sent her two lots of extra glasses so (4 extra glasses) she didn't pay for them they just made a mistake.
Which is why she's #ThankYou.

I think if she contacted them they'd likely tell her to keep them because it's their mistake but I doubt she bothered to contact them.
Yeah you are right and Maggie is right too, I shouldn’t have given her any benefit of doubt! I never read her hashtags they never make any sense

Reactions: 9
I don't think a place accidently sends 6 glasses to someone when they've ordered two. So I'm guessing they've probably sent someone else's order to her and some poor sod ended up with only 2 glasses for Christmas

What a selfish person tan is, buying something and doing a giveaway is nice, not what she’s doing, she’s been given stuff in the past by people but doesn’t reciprocate, take take, take, don’t like people like that!

Thread suggestion....Tash & Tan they're in Tier 4, but they can't wait to get out the door.

Or....

Tier 4 says they should be stopping....but Tash and Tan will still be shop hopping!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Do you guys remember about the family I told you about? The mother died today. An entire family within a few days! And idiots like Tanya and Tasha are going to make this happen a lot more!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Do you guys remember about the family I told you about? The mother died today. An entire family within a few days! And idiots like Tanya and Tasha are going to make this happen a lot more!!!
So very sorry to hear that sad news 😔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.