Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. Even if they do eat some for lunch like she said, it'll still be too much.
Surely she should be at work tomorrow no?
She’ll have it at her desk, hopefully no one has messed with her desk. Maybe the tree she put there might dead. Imagine walking in to the reception area of MINI and seeing that shovelling Chinese food down her neck!
I bet her tights make a swishing sound when she walks.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’ll have it at her desk, hopefully no one has messed with her desk. Maybe the tree she put there might dead. Imagine walking in to the reception area of MINI and seeing that shovelling Chinese food down her neck!
I bet her tights make a swishing sound when she walks.
She'll be hanging her noodles off her tree for Chinese New year

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I won’t lie, me and my husband order quite a lot when we have a Chinese, we even save some for lunch the next day but We don’t order as much as that 😂😂

Also loving the hashtags ‘prefect’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
First day back at work after Christmas and she’ll be wafting around her Chinese leftovers whilst everyone else is probably on a health kick 😂 absolute nightmare colleague

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am so sorry to say this but I think the black is a slight improvement. The island and the eat letters still look shite as duck though. And still nothing matches. I'd get rid of the island and have a dining table in the kitchen, it would be a lot more #cosy

Iv seriously had to keep flicking back and forth at the before and after pics to try and see what the difference is. It’s like spot the difference 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am so sorry to say this but I think the black is a slight improvement. The island and the eat letters still look shite as duck though. And still nothing matches. I'd get rid of the island and have a dining table in the kitchen, it would be a lot more #cosy
I don’t understand why they have that island taking up so much space then the table and chairs rammed into their lounge where they can’t move, it makes no sense. She quite often shows the table pushed against the radiator which makes me think they have to move the whole table out to actually use it, so much effort.

Reactions: 11
Tanya’s menu board this week looks suspiciously like she will be shop hopping #tier4 #wedidntknow #canthelpmyself

She’ll be shoe horning herself past colleagues tomorrow to show off the eternity ring. Waving her hairy sausage fingers in people’s faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tanya’s menu board this week looks suspiciously like she will be shop hopping #tier4 #wedidntknow #canthelpmyself

She’ll be shoe horning herself past colleagues tomorrow to show off the eternity ring. Waving her hairy sausage fingers in people’s faces.
Flicking her spilt ends in everyone’s face!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And Trasha referring to this week as “eat sleep drink repeat” - a joke I hope!? Trash that’s your life week in week out! Never mind just at Xmas

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Biggest laugh of the day is Tasha claiming they were ‘too busy’ before Christmas to do the makeover! Too busy doing what? Visiting every shop in a 50 mile radius? Filling your children full of sugar? Babying your youngest child to the point of becoming spoilt whilst begrudging taking your son to college even though you do nothing else. Too busy watching 20 Christmas films a day with yet another 500 calorie hot chocolate? If you read this Tash please please tell us what you were doing to be ‘too busy’ I’m actually perplexed by this!

Reactions: 27
I’ve looked at those before and after pics and all I can see is clutter everywhere and those fecking EAT signs in pride of place. Can someone stage an intervention on these greedy bastards, please!

Reactions: 12
SO MANY MESSAGES AND COMMENTS.
Only 12 people commented asking for them and I doubt you got any messages if the two that were picked were ones who commented.
Right! And also what sanctimonious and self- righteous drivel - ‘I knew I wouldn’t use them so seemed like a nice thing to do to give them to someone else’
No Tranya the nice thing to do would have been to solely announce the ‘winners’ instead of sounding so pious about it. If you had really wanted to do something nice you could have volunteered your time or donated to a food bank, instead of paying a pittance for posting cheap glasses that you got for free and then going on about it like it’s the most selfless act of the decade!
Quite obvious that she never does anything for anyone else if she makes this much fuss over giving away free glasses. We’d have never heard the end of it otherwise! 😡😡🙄

• Heart
Trasha will have to host her own giveaway next, which lucky person will win an old bowl or something from her kitchen following her kitchen renovation.

• Haha
Trasha will have to host her own giveaway next, which lucky person will win an old bowl or something from her kitchen following her kitchen renovation.
It'll be her "EAT" sign with "I know I won't clean it so as a #ThankYou to one my lucky followers you can have it"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It'll be her "EAT" sign with "I know I won't clean it so as a #ThankYou to one my lucky followers you can have it"
Well, I for one will be straight in there...only so I can make it actually makes it to the bin!! 🤣

Also, any chance she could put that bloody awful candle stick up for grabs too? It’s like some Halloween prop that keeps on making an appearance when you least expect it 🙄

• Haha
On Trashas latest post shes said she cant believe she’s the only one up... no love, I think everybodys trying to avoid you for as long as they can!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely she should of given those glasses back to Asda if they accidentally sent them by mistake, they were not her's to give away. Stupid cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So let me get this straight. Asda sent her two of the same thing. So she decides to give the extra one away?
She is so amazing, how kind she will cover the cost of postage. 🙄
What an absolute bleep.
Is this her attempt at doing something nice for someone else? How about you send back what you haven’t paid for, and then donate something to the food bank that Asda’s has.
I am shocked at what an absolute bleeping imbecile she is.
We have for a while said these two don’t do anything for anyone else, and it’s laughable that this is Tanya’s attempt.
Jesus love get a grip, they’re bleeping glasses.
The person that gets them, will have to do a post to thank her.
Then all her dumb followers will think oh she is so amazing.
When in fact we all know she is a nasty witch.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.