Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right on cue the t’other one’s crawled out the wood work! They’ve been together!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
A fridge full of fizzy pop for a teenager already fuelled on sugar and who has braces on the teeth!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Trash son has a fridge for the cans in his room.... how utterly ridiculous!

Reactions: 13
Mummy must of been in and cleaned his room to take the photo. No way is that the bedroom of a 16 year old teenager.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Trash son has a fridge for the cans in his room.... how utterly ridiculous!
No wonder the poor lad’s teeth are rotten. What chance has he got with her shovelling sugar down his throat? What a bleeping joke of a parent.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
What's the point in buying his a PS5 then him playing a FREE game on it?🖕
Also how can this not set alarm bells off in Tashas head that some randomer knows all this about her daughter?
She won’t think that’s strange, she over shares everything.
We know everything, it’s very easy to find exactly where both these morons live.

Reactions: 8
What's the point in buying his a PS5 then him playing a FREE game on it?🖕
Also how can this not set alarm bells off in Tashas head that some randomer knows all this about her daughter?
It’s no one else’s fault other than trash’s. If someone went through her whole insta they would find her home address, where she works, where John works, where the kids go to school, every single persons birthday, even where she shops! The woman is so clueless and doesn’t have a care in the world for her families safety

Reactions: 10
Actually think it's disgusting how much food Tasha and her family are stuffing in their faces once again.
"leftover" what? Left over food you bought and stocked your freezer up with?

Reactions: 14
I can’t stop thinking about this, that poor family and at this time of year too. I’ll be holding my little one a little closer tonight and saying a prayer for those who’ve passed and those who are left behind.
It is absolutely heart breaking, I can’t imagine the trauma her mother will face if she wakes up to find out she is the sole survivor in her family. I wish people would take this more seriously. It’s absolutely ruining lives

• Heart
Reactions: 6
G&T, bacardi, wine, gin, wine, gin, bucks fizz, wine, dirty martini, wine
tit she's drank since Xmas eve

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Actually think it's disgusting how much food Tasha and her family are stuffing in their faces once again.
"leftover" what? Left over food you bought and stocked your freezer up with?
She has probably been shop hopping to stock up today as well. There is no way that pig face hasn't been to shop. The greedy witch is obsessed with shopping and food!

Clearly her 'client' needs to pop on insta and see all the tat she gifts herself at least 5 out of 7 days each week. Yet more to shovel down her enormous gob.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Tashas caption 13 minutes ago... "I have no idea what day it is but who cares 😄"

Tashas caption an hour ago... "happy Sunday😊. #happysunday"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Started following that Pheasant’s Roost woman after the discussion a few pages back to see what the fuss was about (and tbh I’m not really sure why people bother - all v fake and ‘huns’-ville and not aspirational at all imo, but I digress 😂). She had all her Christmas decks down yesterday and today the Easter eggs appear 😂😂😂. I kid you not. It’s crazy and I would post a pic to prove it, but don’t want to breach any rules on private accounts. Can see why those two muppets love her 😂😂😂. It literally is like some form of insanity...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So James has a mini fridge in his room now, more reason for him to never leave and have to spend time with his nutty mother🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.