Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe this pair of absolute twats! Not only have they both gone out the first day we're in tier 4, they've both gone to a shop to get food (which was more than likely unnecessary) and they've both bleeping driven to the beach! Going out for a bleeping walk doesn't mean a 20 minute drive first.
I found out today that a boy I went to school with fiancé died from the virus. Her, her mother and father all got it. In 9 days her father passed away, she died 2 days after her father and now her mother has been put into a coma so they can ventilate her. This girl was 25!!!! It is absolutely mind blowing how people still think this is a joke or a scam /scamdemic. I am so angry with all the abundance Of idiots. Tasha and her ape family too. All the poor innocent good people seem to be suffering when the absolute scum of the world who are so stupid and selfish are absolutely fine!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
To be honest I don't get annoyed over these two not following any sort of tier 4 rules because I never thought they would.
Soooo many people just don't give a damn.
I see it everyday in work, I see friends, work colleagues all doing the same... Being twats. I've even had friends catch covid due to their stupid behaviour, while their housemates are still going out to house parties.

People don't give a tit, they do what they want. I don't sympathise with anyone who catches it and it's their own fault due to not following the guidelines.
Personally I think any twit like these two who can't stick to simple rules deserve to get it.
It's my 23rd Birthday next week, I put a day leave off work because I was worried it'll be busy in my work and there will be more risk of catching it because its new years eve.
My boyfriend got given my shift because of two twats I work with that are like T&T who haven't followed any rules, spent 7 months on furlough, returned to work and put all their holidays in/phoned in sick so they've only worked a week this year. Have said they're too vulnerable to do what we do in work and refused to cover any shifts.

So I'll be spending my birthday alone until 9pm, I haven't been in a pub, restaurant, shop that doesn't sell groceries or anything since February. I haven't seen my friends, nothing.

But these two are the perfect example of the ones who will bang on about how it's the younger generation that's spreading it about.
So yeah I think I've just had enough of half the population. I can't even get angry about it anymore

• Wow
Reactions: 10
To be honest I don't get annoyed over these two not following any sort of tier 4 rules because I never thought they would.
Soooo many people just don't give a damn.
I see it everyday in work, I see friends, work colleagues all doing the same... Being twats. I've even had friends catch covid due to their stupid behaviour, while their housemates are still going out to house parties.

People don't give a tit, they do what they want. I don't sympathise with anyone who catches it and it's their own fault due to not following the guidelines.
Personally I think any twit like these two who can't stick to simple rules deserve to get it.
It's my 23rd Birthday next week, I put a day leave off work because I was worried it'll be busy in my work and there will be more risk of catching it because its new years eve.
My boyfriend got given my shift because of two twats I work with that are like T&T who haven't followed any rules, spent 7 months on furlough, returned to work and put all their holidays in/phoned in sick so they've only worked a week this year. Have said they're too vulnerable to do what we do in work and refused to cover any shifts.

So I'll be spending my birthday alone until 9pm, I haven't been in a pub, restaurant, shop that doesn't sell groceries or anything since February. I haven't seen my friends, nothing.

But these two are the perfect example of the ones who will bang on about how it's the younger generation that's spreading it about.
So yeah I think I've just had enough of half the population. I can't even get angry about it anymore
You are so right, they was never going to follow guidelines. It’s a shame because the amount of followers they have. All clueless morons by some of the comments they get on their posts.
I am sorry you’re spending your birthday alone.
It’s pretty bleeping frustrating when you have done everything you can to keep yourself safe and others. Then you have idiots who just carry on regardless of anyone else.

I’m officially the first to buy EASTER EGGS! Shove that up your a**es Tranya & Trash! 👊🏼👊🏼 #theydidntknow
I bloody love those crisps 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You are so right, they was never going to follow guidelines. It’s a shame because the amount of followers they have. All clueless morons by some of the comments they get on their posts.
I am sorry you’re spending your birthday alone.
It’s pretty bleeping frustrating when you have done everything you can to keep yourself safe and others. Then you have idiots who just carry on regardless of anyone else.

I bloody love those crisps 😋
I love eating crisps and chocolate together....weird!

Reactions: 7
I found out today that a boy I went to school with fiancé died from the virus. Her, her mother and father all got it. In 9 days her father passed away, she died 2 days after her father and now her mother has been put into a coma so they can ventilate her. This girl was 25!!!! It is absolutely mind blowing how people still think this is a joke or a scam /scamdemic. I am so angry with all the abundance Of idiots. Tasha and her ape family too. All the poor innocent good people seem to be suffering when the absolute scum of the world who are so stupid and selfish are absolutely fine!
I can’t stop thinking about this, that poor family and at this time of year too. I’ll be holding my little one a little closer tonight and saying a prayer for those who’ve passed and those who are left behind.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Bet Trasha hasn’t posted yet today because she’s been busy taking down all her decs! She’ll have the crappy yellow cushions out by the end of the day..
#twit #coronacunt #fatmole #saddo #cheapkicks #chav

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably not posted as they’re probably breaking tier 4 rules knowing them
I think they’ve been together today, Tan’s just posted saying she’s been hungover after yesterday what’s the betting Tasha has a similar excuse. I’m convinced they’ve been in one of their houses having a belated Christmas together.

• Wow
I think they’ve been together today, Tan’s just posted saying she’s been hungover after yesterday what’s the betting Tasha has a similar excuse. I’m convinced they’ve been in one of their houses having a belated Christmas together.
Also in that post making out she’s the new Mother Theresa by showing concern for people affected by the storm! 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Also in that post making out she’s the news Mother Theresa by showing concern for people affected by the storm! 😡
Like she gives a shite about anybody, she’s just trying to seem more relatable after we pointed out she’s a selfish witch!

This is so sad. Seeing people doing what they like, someone asked me today while I was walking my dogs where they could get a takeaway coffee?
I said how about at your house. They didn’t get my sarcasm and said they had travelled down to meet family for a walk but they was early because there was no traffic on the roads!
I then said well we are in tier 4, it went straight over their heads.
😡

I think you could be right. Nothing would surprise me. 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.