Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she admits to using an old pic cos the owners were in the garden but has posted a random woman in another?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Over 24k followers and 🗑 is lucky to get 45 likes on her crappy Groundhog Day posts. Give it up Trash, you’re tit at this. Stop shovelling food down your chops and get off your fat five films a day arse and get a proper job.

Reactions: 17
I dunno why oranguTAN 🦧 gets so excited over a fabricated cottage?!!!! It was an empty field that they built the cottage, walls and even added the trees! It’s all make believe Tan, just like your LIFE!!!!! #getagrip #your50youhag #yourenot16 #someoneputabulletinit 😆😆😆
Was gonna say her picture looked nothing like the cottage 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many hot chocolates has Trasha had this week?
At least she actually used milk this time.

Reactions: 10
How many hot chocolates has Trasha had this week?
At least she actually used milk this time.
2 a day and thats what we've seen with mimimal movement other than her shop hops to buy more tit. She'll be ten chin tash by the end of the year at this rate.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: never ending treats and drinkies for ten tonne tash, whilst orang u Tan is still splashing the cash

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion: Tan and Tash #34 Trash won't stop stuffing her face, Tan is travelling covid disgrace.

It may need to be shortened.

Reactions: 16
Trash really has no filter at all does she? I for one wouldn’t be happy if my neighbours took a photo of the front of my house (especially with car and registration visible) to nearly 25,000 people. Unbelievable

Reactions: 14
Just catching up with these two morons.
If they were driving shame on them, especially that distance. I’ve scanned many trauma patients who’ve crashed, quite a few within the legal limit. Not everyone can handle alcohol the same. It’s not worth it! Not cool showing it off on an open social media platform either.
don’t get the showing off other people’s Christmas lights..couple of those houses are definitely not on her estate either.. she’s so thick and desperate for likes. If she posts another photo of her holding a yummy hot chocolate I think i’ll end up sending her a strongly worded message 🤣

Reactions: 13
Hahahahaha sorry but just noticed Tanya's #ForTheKarens hashtags
I can't stop laughing. Just look at her.
Even the way she looks screams I'm a Karen😂😂
Imagine having your knickers in that much of a twist over someone on a thread posting your old crappy cottage photos you hashtag it with that because you couldn't get your fat arse over to the cottage and had to use an old photo & a photo from a website.
How about lose some weight, get a haircut, get a personality and offer some support to your anxious/depressed daughter.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Just catching up with these two morons.
If they were driving shame on them, especially that distance. I’ve scanned many trauma patients who’ve crashed, quite a few within the legal limit. Not everyone can handle alcohol the same. It’s not worth it! Not cool showing it off on an open social media platform either.
don’t get the showing off other people’s Christmas lights..couple of those houses are definitely not on her estate either.. she’s so thick and desperate for likes. If she posts another photo of her holding a yummy hot chocolate I think i’ll end up sending her a strongly worded message 🤣
Thought the same about the estate. That big house is beautiful and I’m sure no where near her.

As for them drinking and driving, 100 percent agree with you that some can’t handle alcohol the same And like you said, just because they are within the legal limit (giving them the benefit of the doubt here) doesn’t make it right. What happened to the Jews because of Hitler was legal in Germany but didn’t make it right. Everyone has a moral compass that they should be following and most people are aware of this. If someone you loved died in a car accident because someone had drank but was still within the limit, your reaction won’t be “oh well they were not legally impaired enough to not drive” and the fact that they show it off is even worse.

• Heart
She’s not only showing cars and houses, she’s putting cards through the doors. Most people I know are skipping cards this year due to covid but not our Tasha, visits 15 shops and then gives out germy cards to her whole estate 👏🏻

As for t’other one 90 minutes drive during a pandemic to eat shift food and see a pub and house you’ve been to before 👏🏻

Genuinely not sure who the biggest twit is today to be honest?

Hahahahaha sorry but just noticed Tanya's #ForTheKarens hashtags
I can't stop laughing. Just look at her.
Even the way she looks screams I'm a Karen😂😂
Imagine having your knickers in that much of a twist over someone on a thread posting your old crappy cottage photos you hashtag it with that because you couldn't get your fat arse over to the cottage and had to use an old photo & a photo from a website.
How about lose some weight, get a haircut, get a personality and offer some support to your anxious/depressed daughter.
I’d love to see an unfiltered photo. Come on taco take a photo right after she gets up. But I guess we could all do a tattle meet up at the zoo with some hot chocolate and nibbles and go see our favourite monkey in the orangutan enclosure

Didn’t they celebrate orangutan day by letting in orange haired people in for free?? Bet our monkey princess loved that.

• Haha
“Brussels sprout pizza” sounds like a rank attention seeking gimmick at the best of times, but oooh now you’ve cremated it 🗑 you may have changed my mind 😂😂😂. FFS woman. How can you ruin something that sounded borderline inedible anyway?? (For the record I adore brussels and I love pizza, but any person who believes the two can coexist together requires sectioning) 😂😂😂. I really do not understand the purpose of this woman’s posts. I’d be trying to forget I’d served that. Not take pictures for posterity 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.