Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine eating that big 3 course meal then having a walk around a town before driving an hour and a half home and eating a cheese board 😂
Go on fatty, fatty boom boom

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let in sloe or Let it sloe??? bleeping dipshit!

What are these # and what’s #shere?

This was on the #shere could this be oranguTAN 🦧 been pushed over the bridge by Taco 🌮 or Trash 🗑??? #flmao

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7

All is a desperate bid to post. Sad bleeping witch.
That food ain’t anything you wouldn’t get in any pub. Drink driving for over an hour. Let’s hope these idiots don’t cause an accident!

Reactions: 9
Depends who's driving, a pint would be unlikely to put him over the limit.

I get that a lot of people don't feel comfortable drinking if they've had anything but there's nothing to say anything illegal has gone on. Which incidentally was the same as last time this came up and yet Tan made some big song and dance about her drink being non-alcoholic (when it wouldn't have been) and made the whole thing seem more sinister than it needed to be.

Has there been more than one pint drunk? I don't know but they'd be stupid to put it on instagram if he was going to be driving after, especially as if anything happened he'd lose his job.

Reactions: 9
I am in stitches over that selfie! No sane person looks at that picture and thinks that looks good! On a concerning note her eyes look dead. Its actually worrying!

Reactions: 14
That Prawn Cocktail looks awful but no doubt will be “amazing”!!!
#foodheaven #oohsandahhs #happytummy #hehe

Truly I love that orangutan tried to turn this thread into a pure Tasha thread, but how the leaves have turned in her jungle! Has she gotten worse or are we just all hyper aware of her disgusting behavior?

All is a desperate bid to post. Sad bleeping witch.
That food ain’t anything you wouldn’t get in any pub. Drink driving for over an hour. Let’s hope these idiots don’t cause an accident!
It’s a chef & brewer pub, nothing fancy at all. I’d expect a lot more especially after it’s been used as a film location. But then maybe that’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I have questions 🙋‍♀️ WTF is a ‘day date’ and also if you live in the same house with your long term partner/fiancé/htb is every time you eat out, ‘a date’ when myself and my partner go out, should I be calling it a ‘date’? Is going for a pub lunch a date, what if we went to say, Taco Bell instead, would that still be a date?

• Haha
Thread suggestion....

Tan's Credit cards must be maxed out, whilst all Trash does is laze about.

Reactions: 32
I was coming on to say the same, dismal looking prawn cocktail....looks as sad as Ralph! 😆😆😆
That miserable prawn cocktail is right up 🦧 street...look it’s got a cherry tomato on the side, we all know how she likes to plonk these on most of her signature dishes, they must of known and made it especially 🤣

• Haha
🦧 needs to stick a filter on her boyfriend next time, seeing that rough looking things just put me off my Saturday night nibbles & drinkies!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
#foodheaven #oohsandahhs #happytummy #hehe

Truly I love that orangutan tried to turn this thread into a pure Tasha thread, but how the leaves have turned in her jungle! Has she gotten worse or are we just all hyper aware of her disgusting behavior?
Leaves have turned in her jungle 😂🤣😂 brilliant 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those prawns on her plate look as anaemic and limp as tacos dick when she trundles through the house dressed in Christmas loungewear with her “drink of choice” and updating her purchased followers her H2B insisted on a takewway

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.