Tanya & Tasha #32 Tasha won the Halloween battle now which Covid witch will reign supreme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trasha hun, you should be working during your ‘cushty hour’ like us mere mortals 🙄

Reactions: 10
Trasha hun, you should be working during your ‘cushty hour’ like us mere mortals 🙄
Haha, I came on to say exactly the same thing!! She finds 3pm-5pm “cushty time”??!! Most of us are still at work or sorting the kids out during that time. Who the duck is lazing around on a Monday afternoon?? Shouldn’t annoy me as much as it does!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
By bewitching hour does she mean the witching hour 🤦🏻‍♀️ bleeping idiot. The witching hour is actually between 3 and 4am Trash... or if it's a baby's witching hour it never bleeping ends 🤣🤣 why is she such an idiot seriously?!
Her cushty time never seems to end either considering all she does is watch movies and write lists. Can't wait to see schlongs new bedroom in the shed- i mean their new home reno project 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Haha, I came on to say exactly the same thing!! She finds 3pm-5pm “cushty time”??!! Most of us are still at work or sorting the kids out during that time. Who the duck is lazing around on a Monday afternoon?? Shouldn’t annoy me as much as it does!!!
Agree!! I wish I could sit on my arse between 3-5pm...but I’ve got a school run to do, finish off working because I popped out for said school run, cook tea.....I’m lucky if I get to watch tv at all in an evening 😂 but I’m not bitter or jealous as there’s crap all on anyways

She’s thick as tit, cushty is a world that means good or great. I think it originates from Travellers as I mostly hear them use it but it’s well known up my neck of the woods. You can’t just take words you obviously don’t know the meaning of and twist them to suit your laziness. All the traveller women I know would be mortified to be associated by this bone idle bint!

Why does Tranya have to say so before most of her sentences? I so recommend this recipe, I so think you should do this, I so think you should do that!
duck off, I so think you’re a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Tan has a mini tree at work. Trash now has one in her bedroom.
Let the passive aggressive Christmas begin!! 😂

Reactions: 9
Those hashtags. #whereistand 😂😂😂 why would you walk halfway down the stairs and I think I know. Ill take a photo of my hideous brown carpet and dated wallpaper. There’s barely any space to get up the stairs with that unit shoved at the bottom!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sooooo - now they are actually allowed to spend Christmas together how are the going to explain away Christmas Cottage 2020 not happening?! Or will they go ahead with it now? They might be lumped with a cancellation fee if they back out

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.