Tanya & Tasha #32 Tasha won the Halloween battle now which Covid witch will reign supreme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I am sorry Belleboo. It’s really bad where I live, so many people I know are testing positive.
it’s a really scary time. Xx
Thanks Maggie, you stay safe, it’s terrifying and once it hits your community it moves fast as you know ❤

Sorry to hear your news. Take care and stay safe ❤
Thanks, you too MyWorld, hopefully we all have better days ahead ❤

Reactions: 4
Tree begging?? How low can you get. And how embarrassing to have to go and put a load of staff back because they wouldn't give them to you for free. Honestly boils my blood, good on the owner for telling that twit to jog on and pay for it (well on the plastic!!)

Reactions: 12
I’m sure this will be a unpopular thing but I really don’t understand why they have to go all out for Christmas. The kids aren’t small anymore. Even worse that they are likely getting themselves into debt for one days worth of Instagram photos. It’s just very weird to me. I know some people absolutely love Christmas but these two just love everything and always have to do things over the top.

When I was growing up, we’d do a tree in December, put up stockings and maybe a few decorations. Christmas Day we would open our gifts, go to church and the have Christmas lunch. We celebrated because it’s the birth of Christ, not because we wanted to get £500 Christmas gifts and eat 20 000 calories in one day. I understand that not everyone is Christian and that my family’s way of celebrating Christmas is just my own personal experience and not everyone else’s. As we got older we did less and less of the decorating, just gifts, church and then lunch. We didn’t watch Christmas movies for a month and a half and eat everything that was shaped like Santa.

Anyway, regardless of all that, there is no way I would get myself into debt over decorating for Christmas and having Christmas themed food. If I can’t afford it, it just won’t happen. I really don’t understand their reckless attitude towards money and debt and why they can’t think to save it for something that is important. To spend a few hundred pounds on one day, and then it’s basically gone within a few hours is very silly. It’s unjustifiable. And especially this year where there are plenty who are barely making it by and people will have to try explain to their children why Santa bought Timmy a play station 5 and an ipad and all they got was some clothes from primark and a small LEGO set 😭💔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sure this will be a unpopular thing but I really don’t understand why they have to go all out for Christmas. The kids aren’t small anymore. Even worse that they are likely getting themselves into debt for one days worth of Instagram photos. It’s just very weird to me. I know some people absolutely love Christmas but these two just love everything and always have to do things over the top.

When I was growing up, we’d do a tree in December, put up stockings and maybe a few decorations. Christmas Day we would open our gifts, go to church and the have Christmas lunch. We celebrated because it’s the birth of Christ, not because we wanted to get £500 Christmas gifts and eat 20 000 calories in one day. I understand that not everyone is Christian and that my family’s way of celebrating Christmas is just my own personal experience and not everyone else’s. As we got older we did less and less of the decorating, just gifts, church and then lunch. We didn’t watch Christmas movies for a month and a half and eat everything that was shaped like Santa.

Anyway, regardless of all that, there is no way I would get myself into debt over decorating for Christmas and having Christmas themed food. If I can’t afford it, it just won’t happen. I really don’t understand their reckless attitude towards money and debt and why they can’t think to save it for something that is important. To spend a few hundred pounds on one day, and then it’s basically gone within a few hours is very silly. It’s unjustifiable. And especially this year where there are plenty who are barely making it by and people will have to try explain to their children why Santa bought Timmy a play station 5 and an ipad and all they got was some clothes from primark and a small LEGO set 😭💔
Couldn’t agree with you more. I love Christmas, but I don’t over spend. I do decorate my house but it just doesn’t seem the same: I get it if you have little kids. They shouldn’t miss out on the fun. It’s so sad we can’t do what we normally do. This year isn’t normal. Sadly.
Let’s hope none of them get ill. It will ruin their time to show off.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m the only one awake in my house & I’m having to laugh under the covers at all the comments!
The tree story has to be her. I would love to have been there when she put the decorations back!
She probably made 🌮 do it whilst she stood there with sunglasses on like she’s a celebrity 😎
They remind me of Hyacinth & Richard from Keeping Up Appearances where he’s left running around after her trying to make things right 🤣

I actually went to choose my tree on Friday because I’m friends with the owner of a garden centre & she text me when the trees came in so that I could go & pick mine out before the weekend when everyone else had to book a slot. I was extremely grateful to be able to be there whilst the place was practically empty & I’m not having it delivered just yet but when it does come, it’ll be kept in my cold garage outside & in a bucket of water! There’s no way I’d be bringing it in so early like Tanya has done.

Can’t wait for the Elf night again! I hope she puts those pjs & bell slippers on again 🤣🤣🤣

Hope you’re all ok xXx

Reactions: 13
Trash perched on the chair is the level of commitment I aspire to 😂😂
Tans unopened bottle of champers is just typical of her, all show and no substance. Absolute prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion ‘Diva Tan Gets Put Down A Peg Or Two, Whilst Trash Is Elfing It Up!

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m the only one awake in my house & I’m having to laugh under the covers at all the comments!
The tree story has to be her. I would love to have been there when she put the decorations back!
She probably made 🌮 do it whilst she stood there with sunglasses on like she’s a celebrity 😎
They remind me of Hyacinth & Richard from Keeping Up Appearances where he’s left running around after her trying to make things right 🤣

I actually went to choose my tree on Friday because I’m friends with the owner of a garden centre & she text me when the trees came in so that I could go & pick mine out before the weekend when everyone else had to book a slot. I was extremely grateful to be able to be there whilst the place was practically empty & I’m not having it delivered just yet but when it does come, it’ll be kept in my cold garage outside & in a bucket of water! There’s no way I’d be bringing it in so early like Tanya has done.

Can’t wait for the Elf night again! I hope she puts those pjs & bell slippers on again 🤣🤣🤣

Hope you’re all ok xXx
Bet her face was as red as her outfit putting all the decorations back 😂😂😂 can just imagine Taco stood there wondering wtf is going on now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She she actually buy any decorations from there in the end?? Cos we have only seen the tree so far 😂

Another lie eh 😂😂😂 come off it you bloody love your (non) sweet tooth!!
As if there is no space! You don’t get so big by not eating high calorie meals constantly

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion...
Jingle Bells, Trashbag smells, Elf day's on the way, oh what fun it is for Tan to spend money every day! 🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Tanya has a Christmas tree at her desk. Pathetic.

• Haha
What blows my mind about taco and orangutan is they spent the bare minimum on her engagement ring but thousand on other junk. I don’t think a ring has to be expensive but it’s something she will wear everyday and use forever. Considering how much they spent this year, they could have rather used that money to get something lovely. Instead they buy the cheapest thing available and rather use the money to buy m&s food, renting a hot tub, holidays etc.

Sainsbury’s have been sending me these on my order for the last 3 weeks 😂 did I get in there first!?!!! 🤣🤣 I’ve not photographed for the gram, i drink them instead 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
Totally got it first! Such an influencer 😏💕

Sainsbury’s have been sending me these on my order for the last 3 weeks 😂 did I get in there first!?!!! 🤣🤣 I’ve not photographed for the gram, i drink them instead 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh bless you hun, I actually had Santa on my Coke Zero cans about a month ago, I bought mine from Costco xx

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.