Tanya & Tasha #32 Tasha won the Halloween battle now which Covid witch will reign supreme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Belleboo on the most likes. Had to adjust slightly to fit.
E56AEA4A-8F38-4826-9C45-CD4D1DF7F8B5.jpeg

Hope the new title is ok.
My internet is playing up.
This is unbelievable that we have 32 threads on these morons.
I am so busy doing home learning packs but taken a break and seeing what these two idiots are up too.
Not a lot 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Well done @Belleboo on the most likes. Had to adjust slightly to fit.
View attachment 299795

Hope the new title is ok.
My internet is playing up.
This is unbelievable that we have 32 threads on these morons.
I am so busy doing home learning packs but taken a break and seeing what these two idiots are up too.
Not a lot 😂
Thanks Maggie, my first thread title!
I’d like to thank my son, my Mam, my dog and most of all T&T who’s twattishness has truly inspired me 👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Cant wait to see what lockdown 2 will bring with these 2 coronacunts. First Xmas decs Will absolutely be out next week to cheer themselves up without a doubt. Difficult times for everyone of course they will say, something to make people smile #wedidntknow

Reactions: 12
I’m 100% confident that if I served that up to my 7 year old, she would throw it back in my face. #foodheaven???? More like #youreawanker

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m 100% confident that if I served that up to my 7 year old, she would throw it back in my face. #foodheaven???? More like #youreawanker
🤣🤣 I think you would struggle to convince a homeless person to eat it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It also really gets on my tits the way she uses the term ‘food hug’. What the actual duck Tan?? Such an arse hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.