Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

So Spooky Hun

Thread suggestion...
Jingle Bells, Trashbag smells, Elf day's on the way, oh what fun it is for Tan to spend money every day! 🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

BMWGuys

I have something very funny for you all. It’s not juicy or anything but it’s very funny. I also have to say that I have no idea if this is Tanya because there is no picture or anything, but it sounds like something she would do! My friends daughter works at a Christmas tree farm every year in a place called Catsfield. It’s close to where Tanya lives. It turns out that last week they had a call from a woman who said that she would do a post on Instagram to her thousands of followers if they would gift her a tree and some decorations from the shop they have! My friend said that it’s a really expensive place to get your tree and it’s the sort of place that sells one tree decoration for £10! Anyway it was a girl in the shop who took the call and she said she have to tell the owners and they would let the woman know. The owners said it sounded ridiculous and refused to even call her back. Fast forward to today and a lady turns up to pick a tree and when she gets to the shop to pay she asked one of the girls to speak to the manager because she’s agreed that the tree and her basket of decorations is free!! The owner, who is in the shop of course says this is not true and she is forced to pay for the tree and actually put a lot of decorations back! Now like I said it might not be her at all, but she has gone to get her tree today!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Maggie28

VIP Member
Tanya doesn’t bother me as much as Tasha. Tan is just very ordinary and she kind of knows how to style things. I don’t believe that she’s the devil incarnate and I think BMW is full of shit. It’s Tash who I can’t get my head around...shit house, meals, clothes etc but companies giving her free shit. It actually blows my mind.
Tanya is far from ordinary, who lies about what they had for dinner? She lies about everything.
she may have a nicer home, but it is dull and boring, just like her life.
she is a prize dick!
Trasha is just as much of a nob, nobody understands why she gets sent free stuff.
It’s nothing I would ever buy.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Maggie28

VIP Member
Quick recap.
Tanya is currently wearing tena lady knickers because she may actually shit herself because she is scared she may loose her job, or Taco might loose his. Either way whatever they have been spending is clearly running dry.
She doesn’t seem to listen to the news or read a paper. Because she still doesn’t know.
Most people knew a second wave, lockdown would happen. It was inevitable.
But we think it was insurance or inheritance that’s Tanya was frittered away.
She went to centre parks and was so lucky she got a cabin as boring as her own home.
Both pair of twats took Halloween decorations away with them, Trasha also took half the co-op. However she still managed two takeaways and she ate the local farmers cow shit for her dinner.
She met a bestie, who she had never met.
Who looked so pleased to be seen with her.
No masks or social distancing but it’s ok she was tested every day!! 🤔
Tanya continues to post shitter meals every week.
Trasha was devastated for all of 2 minutes because one of her ladies died, then she posted a photo of her graveyard stew!!!
Tanya can’t cook spaghetti bol.
What she should of done before lockdown was go get her self a fresh trim. We can see ya spilt ends from here!
We are all waiting for the health scare, from Tanya.
Trasha has a dilemma, can she go and buy her real Christmas tree? Because if she can she is having that bad boy up ASAP. She’ll say we all need something to look forward too. I do bloody hope she dresses up as an ELF. She will also have matching PJ’s, for her Onslow and the daughter. James won’t entertain her. (I assume)
No bloody menus this week, the pair of bitches. How dare they treat us with such disrespect. We need the menus!!!
Who has wine with sausage and mash? Just a thought!
We also are led to believe Tanya has been a naughty girl, dipping her hands in places that she shouldn’t and not returning money she has hidden in her purse.

Translation for the food hug comment, i have had to undo my jeans and put on my stretchy pants because I ate the whole bowl for myself. Taco got to lick the plate.
Her kids don’t seem to be there very much, the dogs look so pissed off. Like any minute the door to the shoe box is left open they are making a run for it.
I have also noticed Trasha hasn’t cleaned her grout and she now only works 1 hour a week.
Feel free to add anything I may have forgotten.
Pity post any minute.....

E79F4F9F-71D3-471B-9AA3-5ADF318E7670.jpeg

Bless Anita, she is getting brave with the conversation 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Maggie28

VIP Member
Why does Tranya have to say so before most of her sentences? I so recommend this recipe, I so think you should do this, I so think you should do that!
Fuck off, I so think you’re a cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

swimming

VIP Member
She buys reuseable Costa cups this week but then rather than taking them to the coffee shop for a refill she has to buy an actual drink with a cup.

Stupid old cow

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Belleboo

VIP Member
Well done @Belleboo on the most likes. Had to adjust slightly to fit.
View attachment 299795

Hope the new title is ok.
My internet is playing up.
This is unbelievable that we have 32 threads on these morons.
I am so busy doing home learning packs but taken a break and seeing what these two idiots are up too.
Not a lot 😂
Thanks Maggie, my first thread title!
I’d like to thank my son, my Mam, my dog and most of all T&T who’s twattishness has truly inspired me 👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Vjeff

Thread suggestion
Trans on the prowl for a freebie tree, trash all ready for elf day heehee

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Mum123

VIP Member
Hi everyone, hope you’re all home cosy now with your pjs on and ‘cuppa tea’ and pre dinner nibbles while your 10 tonnes of carbs are cooking, hehe so blessed and cosy. Love my cosy home, it’s so cosy. Cosy cosy cosy

• Haha
Reactions: 31

MissVanjie

Notice how she made a point of sayng her 'shopping for the week'... She's deffo reading here. She doesnt want to be accused of shop hopping. Also who does their weekly food shop in M&S?? Jeeeez

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Serg91

VIP Member
She is the laziest cow. Seriously. It’s gone dark so time to get cosy. No fatty most of us are still sodding working!! She’s so unhealthy. Carton of soup, bread and butter and full fat coke! Plus then a cup of tea and a mince pie. “It’s definitely mince pie season” no it’s not!! It’s November the 9th. I hate her kitchen. I actually want to smash it up.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28

swimming

VIP Member
McDonald’s has released their Xmas menu this morning. A double Big Mac with 4 burgers in it..... cue trash having an ‘off plan’ night this week because hubby insisted on treating them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27