Tanya & Tasha #32 Tasha won the Halloween battle now which Covid witch will reign supreme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya is seriously pissing me off at the moment. She’s turned into a caring, lockdown martyr telling everyone to call a friend or neighbour because you never know how it will make their day. Are you bleeping kidding me right now? It may have escaped you Tan, because you’ve been far too interested in yourself since March but this pandemic has been a thing for EIGHT whole draining and hard months. It’s as if this is a new thing. Why don’t you try following the rules, not buying food meant for the old and vulnerable and stop bragging about how perfect your life is. People are really struggling with this, will lose jobs and their lives as a result. Man up Tan. We know you have the boots for it. 🦧🥾🥾 Rant over. #SaintTanyaofHailsham

And as for Trash. It’s a spaghetti bolognaise for fucks sake. It’s the dish of choice when you can’t be arsed to cook properly or need something quick. Throwing a handful of parsley on it and adding a sachet of your #ad #gifted seasonIng ain’t gonna transform it into a culinary masterpiece no matter how hard you try. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Her inbox is always open if you want to talk. Yeah right! When most of us have been in the real world in the middle of this pandemic, why would anyone contact her! Probably only get some form of verbal abuse! It’s all too late to play the empathy card now 🦧

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Her inbox is always open if you want to talk. Yeah right! When most of us have been in the real world in the middle of this pandemic, why would anyone contact her! Probably only get some form of verbal abuse! It’s all too late to play the empathy card now 🦧
I’m really tempted to message her asking her for advice and support and see what she says 😂 she hasn’t got a kind bone in her at all, I bet she’d just ignore the message

Tanya is seriously pissing me off at the moment. She’s turned into a caring, lockdown martyr telling everyone to call a friend or neighbour because you never know how it will make their day. Are you bleeping kidding me right now? It may have escaped you Tan, because you’ve been far too interested in yourself since March but this pandemic has been a thing for EIGHT whole draining and hard months. It’s as if this is a new thing. Why don’t you try following the rules, not buying food meant for the old and vulnerable and stop bragging about how perfect your life is. People are really struggling with this, will lose jobs and their lives as a result. Man up Tan. We know you have the boots for it. 🦧🥾🥾 Rant over. #SaintTanyaofHailsham

And as for Trash. It’s a spaghetti bolognaise for fucks sake. It’s the dish of choice when you can’t be arsed to cook properly or need something quick. Throwing a handful of parsley on it and adding a sachet of your #ad #gifted seasonIng ain’t gonna transform it into a culinary masterpiece no matter how hard you try. 🤦🏻‍♀️
At least she’s stopped calling it Hubby’s Signature Spaghetti Americana 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m really tempted to message her asking her for advice and support and see what she says 😂 she hasn’t got a kind bone in her at all, I bet she’d just ignore the message

At least she’s stopped calling it Hubby’s Signature Spaghetti Americana 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Do it! And if she ignores you we can call her out on it! She’s FAKE, she’s always been FAKE and pretending suddenly that she cares is disrespectful, considering she’s advertising her extravagant spending and meals three times a day! She hasn’t got a bleeping clue!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine actually contacting the Ice Queen Tanya for some support?
"Oh bless your heart. I wouldn't understand about your struggles as my life is so perfect. #soblessed #smile."

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do it! And if she ignores you we can call her out on it! She’s FAKE, she’s always been FAKE and pretending suddenly that she cares is disrespectful, considering she’s advertising her extravagant spending and meals three times a day! She hasn’t got a bleeping clue!!!
Does anyone have a fake account they can message her on? I only have my personal one but I really want to see what kind of “support” she offers 😂 I don’t want to get blocked, I need to get through this lockdown somehow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone have a fake account they can message her on? I only have my personal one but I really want to see what kind of “support” she offers 😂 I don’t want to get blocked, I need to get through this lockdown somehow 😂
Wait this is a really good idea, whoever does it make sure it’s a believable account!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Shall we all bombard her inbox? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just catching up from the last thread about how much they spend and whilst I have no interest on where or how they get their money or whether it's debt etc I just wish they would stôp showing off and be more mindful of the real problems. I get that doing themed food and homes seems to be the in thing on insta but god it's so insensitive. If theres one thing that this year has taught me it's to just enjoy the simple things and do the right thing.

I trynotto be rude in what I post about things here but how these two haven't been sensitive to what is going on is beyond me. Everyone knows that insta has the braggy accounts that just beg for freebies and show off but I wish these two would just show some compassion. They are beyond annoying.

One thing that does make me howl are the hashtags though 😂😂😂 I only watch their stories for the hashtags 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Do we think anyone is buying Tan’s mother Theresa concerned act? Anita, have you messaged her yet hun?

• Haha
Wasn’t it last bonfire night where 🗑 had a ‘party’ that she planned all week for and then it turned out that not even the kids were there - it was just her and him 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Blimey, Tanya thinks she is mother Teresa.
No matter how nice she thinks she is, anything she says I read as her being sly. I can’t help it.
The hashtags are a joke. She has only done that because she wants more interaction.
Tan, we know you read here.
Stop! You are not nice, we know your not. You will it be able to help yourself showing off your next purchase. That’s if you can afford it. You must be crapping yourself. Anyone else I would feel bad for them, most people this year have been careful with money. Not you. You have shown exactly who you are.
Still waiting for you to do something for someone else.

470E8031-31F0-4DBB-B028-A0A3B7BEB835.jpeg

duck off Trash, you’re an imbecile 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Lol these 2 twats...you couldn't make this tit up!
Has Tanya always spent like this? Or is it a recent thing?
She’s always done this. Getting into huge debt.... gets bailed out somehow (first time was when her ex did have to sell his mortgage free home as she had borrowed against it without him knowing). Then running up huge credit card debt that gets cleared when it all gets too much. One of her favourite tricks is just constantly moving credit card balances about to avoid paying anything....then it all comes unstuck!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s always done this. Getting into huge debt.... gets bailed out somehow (first time was when her ex did have to sell his mortgage free home as she had borrowed against it without him knowing). Then running up huge credit card debt that gets cleared when it all gets too much. One of her favourite tricks is just constantly moving credit card balances about to avoid paying anything....then it all comes unstuck!
How do you know she’s constantly moving credit card balances about?

Reactions: 6
Wow something else that’s a crime - fraud! Stealing money and committing fraud - not a great look 🦧

How do you know she’s constantly moving credit card balances about?
She’s open about it, she would tell us about getting the next interest free card so she couple transfer her balance over🤦🏼‍♀️. She thinks it’s a good thing, not something that most people would never dream of.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s open about it, she would tell us about getting the next interest free card so she couple transfer her balance over🤦🏼‍♀️. She thinks it’s a good thing, not something that most people would never dream of.
Can you give us some real tea....

Reactions: 3
A lot of companies these days run a credit check on you before offering you a job particularly if you have access to personal details etc. Your credit score is affected every time you apply for a new card too. Do we reckon she has spent some inheritance belonging to Taco too?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.