Tanya & Tasha #32 Tasha won the Halloween battle now which Covid witch will reign supreme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'When one irons' Is she actually for real 🤣🤣 I ironed today as well, but does it really count if I don't watch tit and post on insta while I'm doing it?

Reactions: 11
Tans meal is genuinely making me feel unwell. The presentation is just wow. Who pours beans in like that? 😷 They have both been very quiet today. Low on content and obviously had to stock up on wine!

Reactions: 12
Quick recap.
Tanya is currently wearing tena lady knickers because she may actually tit herself because she is scared she may loose her job, or Taco might loose his. Either way whatever they have been spending is clearly running dry.
She doesn’t seem to listen to the news or read a paper. Because she still doesn’t know.
Most people knew a second wave, lockdown would happen. It was inevitable.
But we think it was insurance or inheritance that’s Tanya was frittered away.
She went to centre parks and was so lucky she got a cabin as boring as her own home.
Both pair of twats took Halloween decorations away with them, Trasha also took half the co-op. However she still managed two takeaways and she ate the local farmers cow tit for her dinner.
She met a bestie, who she had never met.
Who looked so pleased to be seen with her.
No masks or social distancing but it’s ok she was tested every day!! 🤔
Tanya continues to post shitter meals every week.
Trasha was devastated for all of 2 minutes because one of her ladies died, then she posted a photo of her graveyard stew!!!
Tanya can’t cook spaghetti bol.
What she should of done before lockdown was go get her self a fresh trim. We can see ya spilt ends from here!
We are all waiting for the health scare, from Tanya.
Trasha has a dilemma, can she go and buy her real Christmas tree? Because if she can she is having that bad boy up ASAP. She’ll say we all need something to look forward too. I do bloody hope she dresses up as an ELF. She will also have matching PJ’s, for her Onslow and the daughter. James won’t entertain her. (I assume)
No bloody menus this week, the pair of witches. How dare they treat us with such disrespect. We need the menus!!!
Who has wine with sausage and mash? Just a thought!
We also are led to believe Tanya has been a naughty girl, dipping her hands in places that she shouldn’t and not returning money she has hidden in her purse.

Translation for the food hug comment, i have had to undo my jeans and put on my stretchy pants because I ate the whole bowl for myself. Taco got to lick the plate.
Her kids don’t seem to be there very much, the dogs look so pissed off. Like any minute the door to the shoe box is left open they are making a run for it.
I have also noticed Trasha hasn’t cleaned her grout and she now only works 1 hour a week.
Feel free to add anything I may have forgotten.
Pity post any minute.....

E79F4F9F-71D3-471B-9AA3-5ADF318E7670.jpeg

Bless Anita, she is getting brave with the conversation 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Quick recap.
Tanya is currently wearing tena lady knickers because she may actually tit herself because she is scared she may loose her job, or Taco might loose his. Either way whatever they have been spending is clearly running dry.
She doesn’t seem to listen to the news or read a paper. Because she still doesn’t know.
She went to centre parks and was so lucky she got a cabin as boring as her own home.
Both pair of twats took Halloween decorations away with them, Trasha also took half the co-op. However she still managed two takeaways and she ate the local farmers cow tit for her dinner.
Trasha was devastated for all of 2 minutes because one of her ladies died, then she posted a photo of her graveyard stew!!!
What she should of done before lockdown was go get her self a fresh trim. We can see ya spilt ends from here!
Trasha has a dilemma, can she go and buy her real Christmas tree? Because if she can she is having that bad boy up ASAP. She’ll say we all need something to look forward too. I do bloody hope she dresses up as an ELF. She will also have matching PJ’s, for her Onslow and the daughter. James won’t entertain her. (I assume)
No bloody menus this week, the pair of witches. How dare they treat us with such disrespect. We need the menus!!!
We also are led to believe Tanya has been a naughty girl, dipping her hands in places that she shouldn’t and not returning money she has hidden in her purse.

Translation for the food hug comment, i have had to undo my jeans and put on my stretchy pants because I ate the whole bowl for myself. Taco got to lick the plate.
Her kids don’t seem to be there very much, the dogs look so pissed off. Like any minute the door to the shoe box is left open they are making a run for it.
I have also noticed Trasha hasn’t cleaned her grout and she now only works 1 hour a week.

View attachment 299932
Lol these 2 twats...you couldn't make this tit up!
Has Tanya always spent like this? Or is it a recent thing?

Reactions: 8
I think she has always been a show off. But not sure she has had the funds.
Badger said she spent money and got her ex Husband into debt. He then had to sell the family home. I can tell you she has probably always been a bleep. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Quick recap.

View attachment 299932
Amazing recap! What’s going on with Anita, who put 50p in her? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Quick recap.

View attachment 299932
Where are the bloody menus?? 😂 you’re right, how dare they do this to us! I’m struggling to sleep here because I don’t have this information. Maybe I should buy some of tans pillow spray? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Quick recap.

View attachment 299932
A cabin as boring as her own home 😩😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But the question is, who will have a special firework dinner and display tonight?? Neither of them (more so Trasha!), haven’t shown off any fireworks yet - probably because they don’t want people saying they shop hopped for non essentials.

But I sense a small display of sparklers and garden farts from trash, with toffee apples, a tit dinner of burgers and hotdogs and “such fun”.

Trash have you continued to test yourself everyday since being home from that god awful fun fair? You cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maggie I love your recaps 😂

I wonder if tan will be furloughed again during this 2nd lockdown?
Hope you all keep safe & well during this time 😘

Reactions: 7
But the question is, who will have a special firework dinner and display tonight?? Neither of them (more so Trasha!), haven’t shown off any fireworks yet - probably because they don’t want people saying they shop hopped for non essentials.

But I sense a small display of sparklers and garden farts from trash, with toffee apples, a tit dinner of burgers and hotdogs and “such fun”.

Trash have you continued to test yourself everyday since being home from that god awful fun fair? You cretin.

You missed this one from Trash on 20th October. She turned off comments as she got grief about how tit and irresponsible home fireworks are for pets

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
You missed this one from Trash on 20th October. She turned off comments as she got grief about how tit and irresponsible home fireworks are for pets
I forgot about this! So tonight will be a covidiot tit show 😂 I bet she has sparklers for the adult sized kiddies!

Reactions: 11
Tanya will only care about The Ralfie today and claim she is so against fire works for the dogs sake. She never cares about them any other day but she will definitely pull this card out today to be seen as a good #furmama #dogmummy #mysons

Reactions: 17
Ah yes, hence why Tanya didn’t show her massive haul of fireworks.
Mind you Tan has dogs so I hope she won’t be having fireworks. If I had the time I would go back to last years post. I am pretty sure she has indoor fireworks that had about as much sparkle as a candle on a birthday cake.

Tanya will only care about The Ralfie today and claim she is so against fire works for the dogs sake. She never cares about them any other day but she will definitely pull this card out today to be seen as a good #furmama #dogmummy #mysons
Love the profile pic 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Yeah she totally will, “as a sausage dog owner” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where are the bloody menus?? 😂 you’re right, how dare they do this to us! I’m struggling to sleep here because I don’t have this information. Maybe I should buy some of tans pillow spray? 🤔
Maybe your pillow spray will smell of bangers & mash with beans! 🤢🤮😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That bottle of wine trash had on the dinner table last night..... fml how many times had that been dusted off and used as a prop? It’s so ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Tanya is seriously pissing me off at the moment. She’s turned into a caring, lockdown martyr telling everyone to call a friend or neighbour because you never know how it will make their day. Are you bleeping kidding me right now? It may have escaped you Tan, because you’ve been far too interested in yourself since March but this pandemic has been a thing for EIGHT whole draining and hard months. It’s as if this is a new thing. Why don’t you try following the rules, not buying food meant for the old and vulnerable and stop bragging about how perfect your life is. People are really struggling with this, will lose jobs and their lives as a result. Man up Tan. We know you have the boots for it. 🦧🥾🥾 Rant over. #SaintTanyaofHailsham

And as for Trash. It’s a spaghetti bolognaise for fucks sake. It’s the dish of choice when you can’t be arsed to cook properly or need something quick. Throwing a handful of parsley on it and adding a sachet of your #ad #gifted seasonIng ain’t gonna transform it into a culinary masterpiece no matter how hard you try. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.