Tanya & Tasha #31 Greedy and wasteful Tash, meanwhile Tan’s still splashing the cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SHE IS THE MOST THICK PERSON I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS. Speaks 1000 words that she has to turn off the comments. Surely she is getting bored of that? She seriously cannot take any criticism at all. Just deleted everything and pretends life is perfect with her ugly husband and spoilt children. I cannot believe she hasn’t even mentioned anything about a national lockdown either. But then again it won’t effect her “work” the fast lazy cow. Im
So
Done.

Plus they all have terrible eyebrows and that’s upsetting enough. I can’t believe how many chins 🗑 has as well. Christ alive

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That's the first thing I thought of when I saw that photo. I'm desperate to hug my family and I can't and it really upset me seeing that photo.
How stupid to post that on the gram for all to see. It's people like her doing stuff like that that have caused the 2nd lockdown.
Agree, I would do anything to hug my mum
Selfish thick cow bag

Reactions: 8
No I didn't report it! I doubt even if people reported that it'd be removed anyways as she has a big following it's not some new account? I don't know how it works though x

Reactions: 5
Trash had at least 4 chins on that photo 🤣 exhausting trying to outdo your SIL2B in every aspect of your life, now she’s trying for more chins than 🦧

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s really annoyed me
But then I think about her skanky cheating hubby and realise she’s got her karma

Reactions: 9
I doubt trash has had a covid test since this all started... She is talking out her arse.
I had a covid test today by coincidence, as I am having surgery this week and isolating until then, so she has really pissed me off with her bullshit!
She really is a selfish stupid woman.

Reactions: 12
Did he really cheat? How do people know I've seen it mentioned a few times... He always comments on my pics and dm'd me once asking if any of my wine was for him?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Did he really cheat? How do people know I've seen it mentioned a few times... He always comments on my pics and dm'd me once asking if any of my wine was for him?!
he’s posted sexual comments on my photos, I’m 23 so doesn’t surprise me😂 maybe they have an open relationship?

• Wow
  • Sick
bleeping imbecile! She really doesn’t give a duck about anything does she? Can you imagine being that ignorant and selfish that you can just ignore a global pandemic?
Also that Indian was once again a disgraceful amount of food for 4 people. How much they have spent this weekend just on the 2 takeaways? They could have half the food and been full and used the other half to donate to a food bank. Greedy pigs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.