Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tarquin16

Chatty Member
Nobody needs that much bread and it will go stale quick. She could quickly bomb down food bank and donate at least half but no, few pics for the gram, few sandwiches and the rest will be binned

Reactions: 19

JoJo81

VIP Member
As if she's opening that wine she will be using it as a prop every Halloween until she dies 🙄

• Haha

Littlebitoflove

Chatty Member
What confuses me tho is that surely if he wants people to believe he's separated you would change your profile picture so it's not a photo of you and your wife? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Tdm

VIP Member
The bread post is ridiculous!! Even them with bottomless pits of stomachs will never be able to finish all that!!!! What a waste when there is so many people who absolutely need that kind of thing, not some family of hill billies of england who eat multiple times a day 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Fatty boom boom is dressing as a bowling ball tonight. Can’t imagine her stomping around dressed like that!! She will think she’s super cute

Attachments

• Haha
I find it tragic that 🦧 happiness is totally reliant on material goods and endorsement and approval from total strangers on a social media platform. She really is the saddest individual I've ever come across
I wonder, when she sits in bed at night after trying to fool everyone how perfect her life is and how well off they are, does she feel really unsatisfied and sad, not to mention the worry of where all the money has come from and how she's going to pay it back?

I'd rather have my less, shop at Aldi, buy my secondhand clothes but once I put my little boys to bed, can sit down and relax without worrying and once I get in bed, I know I can go to sleep without worrying about money and about how I'm going to pay off all this unnecessary debt. I'd hate feeling I have to beat my SIL and trying to fool a load of strangers that I'm something I'm not.

#dontspendmoneyyoudonthavetoimpresspeopleyoudontknowwhodontgiveashit

• Heart

swimming

VIP Member
That’s not a mask on her face.... that’s a sparkly number that taco wears under his trousers because he is a massive vagina of a ‘man’

• Haha

Needmorecoffee2

Ahhh last night was Tattle at its best!
think we’ve struck gold though on how to properly piss off Tan.. if enough people comment on her posts and call her out, she’ll restrict comment more often.. she’ll start to panic more and more people will find Tattle.. with her comments restricted she’ll have less engagement (even less than she has now).. and her IG will continue to fall into the loo...
Game over Tan.. that’s what you get for being such a horrible human being...

FakeAF

Chatty Member
Tanya's soooo glad she had her spooky crumpets for breakfast because they have clearly given her superpowers. Had she not had the festive crumpets she may well have got her BMW logo fleece wet too. #phew #nearmiss #luckygirl #lifesavingcrumpets

• Haha

Jhanmer

I wish 🗑 would fuck off with all these food posts! So fucking insensitive given the current situation regarding children not having a decent meal. For once KEEP your fucking feasts, food hauls and more bread to feed the 5000 off social media! You insensitive vile woman! For once she’s doing my head in more then that fat ginger ape!!! Fuming

• Heart
  • Haha

Tdm

VIP Member
Is this person a Tattler? 'so far I've resisted all the goodies' assuming they meant the contents of the hampers... And Orangutran's reply????? LIAR. She bought them second hand EMPTY.
She is sooo unbelievably fake

Separated...eww he makes me sick! I can imagine he has cheated on her multiple times! More fool her for putting up with it!
I don’t know how Tasha deal with this. If they are separated then clearly she doesn’t even know about it. That filthy creep is probably sticking his little mushroom in anything that lets him and probably still sleeps with Tasha too.

Tasha, go get yourself checked out and make sure he hasn’t given you anything. And after call the skip and have one of the guys throw him in there like the piece of rubbish he is. You do not deserve this

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

FakeAF

Chatty Member
Important notice. Trash is having a bath and has discretely hidden the yellow bath panel. She’s alarmed that it’s nearly dark already despite reminding us six weeks ago that the clocks go back this weekend. Nice one Trash! So glad you’re on it.

• Haha

Secretsquirrel13

I find it tragic that 🦧 happiness is totally reliant on material goods and endorsement and approval from total strangers on a social media platform. She really is the saddest individual I've ever come across

swimming

VIP Member
We’ll be seeing this tin of Heinz now for the next 5 years.
What a sad little life Jane. It’s all materialistic. Boarder line horder for the gram

• Haha

FakeAF

Chatty Member
Little tesco, waitrose, sainsburys, b&ms, big tesco, the range, lidl, Co op x3, John Lewis.
Just all the shops she's mentioned going into on Instagram in the past 7 days.
Really, really curious how she manages to afford to go to food shops so much?? I really do think its because John tries to stop her spending money on rubbish so she spends a fortune on food saying she's looking after family
Surely if you meal plan (and she does), you’d know what you needed for the week and would buy accordingly. 🤷🏻‍♀️ The meal plan is all for show too. Tasha hun it’s easy:
1. Do a meal plan
2. Make a list
3. Visit a supermarket once and get everything you need in one go (like EVERYONE else)
4. Stick to your meal plan
5. Stay home and avoid unnecessary shop hopping you twat waffle

NatNat

Does anyone else miss the days of spot the numpty in the reflective surface? #doinitforthegram #cosyhome #sittingalonewatchingafilmpretemdingimwithmyfamily #snacks4dayz
(Spelling mistake on purpose 😏)

• Haha
Pretty sure someone already mentioned that Tanya worked in a post office at some point then was unemployed for a long time. I'm assuming thats why?
Confuses me so much why BMWguys comes online and doesn't say anything. If the tattle account is made just to slag Tanya off surely when someone else who claims to know her says something you would reply? Especially after coming online and reading it.

Also BMWguys said that Tanya would deliver/pick up before she got the advisor job and then said the other day that she was a receptionist before the advisor job? Do receptionist do stuff like that?
I dunno I think they're legit. They probably just like to come online and see what everyone else is saying about her.. I know i would if I worked with/knew Tanya 🤣. I could be wrong obviously but who is sad enough to make a fake account claiming to be an ex colleague of hers and make all this stuff up?

I for one love the goss so keep it coming @BMWGuys 🤣👍🏻

Belleboo

VIP Member
I think she will leave the comment there as she’ll want to play the poor me card. Bad Tash has fallen out with her and fell out with her #whatdidido #todeservethis

I’ll love to know what constitutes a busy day, 2 hours of work, the college run and 4 different shop hops by any chance?

• Haha