Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trash has won the hot tub battle by winning a competition 😁😂😆 Tan is going to be fuming!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve one of those Ninja things. We tried roast potatoes in it and they’re not great at all. Taste like those roasts you get on a cheap Sunday dinner in a chain pub. Much much better done in the oven the proper way.
they look sooooooooooooooooo dry

Reactions: 3
Dear lord.... from last year around Christmas time
[/QUOTE]
No harm she must filter the live outta the pics she puts up of herself cause thats like 2 different people, am not judging her weight cause I by no means have a perfect body myself but if ur going to be true to who u are at least own what u really look like

Oh Tanya you must be shitting yourself that you’ll be found out.
I wouldn’t want anyone to lose their job, but surly if her bosses find out she will?
She does come across as someone who isn’t honest. We know that from the lies she tells on her Instagram. If she lies about making dinner what else does she lie about.
I found them both on Twitter, and in 2012 he posted he was looking forward to seeing his kids.
Yet now they are never mentioned.
What kind of a woman is she, to want to be with a man who drops his kids.
I don’t feel sorry for Tanya or Taco. They deserve each other. If he has come into some money. Then I do hope he has put some by for his kids and not let this cretin spend it all.
I agree I could never be with someone who had children and didn't bother with them I find it disgusting him being daddy to Tanya 2 daughters but not his own children, I see Tanya has a son u never hear nothing about him I wonder do they not get on or something very strange everything is all about the 2 girls but never the son

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Guys what do you think the mr skeleton will be? Reckon she'll copy mine from last year? 😂 #imadeitfirst

Edit to say 2 years ago 😂 not last year 🤦
Cute! She won’t even know what it’s made from so no worries about her copying you, she doesn’t know vegetables at all 😂

Reactions: 11
I’ll bet we see absolutely nothing made with bread from trash for lunches etc. Despite getting gifted dozens of the stuff the other day from the rudest bakery ever

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We had tuna pasta for lunch...thanks for the running commentary Trash. Do you ever eat at the table? Does nothing for your digestive system hunched up like that. And yes, definitely watching that film on her own. Us girls my arse!

Tanya has now jumped on the M&S bandwagon and is excited to be taking her treats on holiday along with her favourites. Wait. Actually, perhaps the food is infact her favourites! 🤷🏻‍♀️ What are the girls eating Tanya? There’s only two burgers? Seriously if this thread wasn’t as ball-bouncingly funny, I’d have unfollowed these two long ago! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Looks like their Christmas trip is definitely cancelled then
I'm sure Tanya said she was sad they were cancelling it one day in in September, I think because she'd bought something (shock!) and said it was for Christmas since they were cancelling the cottage that day. I think it might have been three months before they were meant to go, maybe so they got the full refund? Then later she was implying it might still happen but Tash was saying it had been cancelled.

It could have been Tash that said about it being cancelled but I definitely thought it was Tanya because I couldn't understand why she was suddenly saying something different in reply to comments she was getting.

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure someone already mentioned that Tanya worked in a post office at some point then was unemployed for a long time. I'm assuming thats why?
Confuses me so much why BMWguys comes online and doesn't say anything. If the tattle account is made just to slag Tanya off surely when someone else who claims to know her says something you would reply? Especially after coming online and reading it.

Also BMWguys said that Tanya would deliver/pick up before she got the advisor job and then said the other day that she was a receptionist before the advisor job? Do receptionist do stuff like that?
I dunno I think they're legit. They probably just like to come online and see what everyone else is saying about her.. I know i would if I worked with/knew Tanya 🤣. I could be wrong obviously but who is sad enough to make a fake account claiming to be an ex colleague of hers and make all this stuff up?

I for one love the goss so keep it coming @BMWGuys 🤣👍🏻

Reactions: 19
Amazed that trash has posted how she is saving the planet by using Smol washing products, yet spends thousands on absolute landfill shite for her pokey house

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.