Tanya & Tasha #24 Hot tub dips these 2 drips now we have the battle of the Ivy trips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell... have you all seen the size of Tanya’s dinner?! There’s enough on her plate for a family of 4... no wonder she’s such a fat ginger lump... how can one person eat all that?! And for a lady, I can eat a lot but bloody hell she needs a trough for that 🤨

Reactions: 8
Tanya’s dinner looks like a serving dish!
bleeping hell she is greedy, mind you it looks better than Trasha’s.
I wonder if Onslow will go all out with a gift for Trasha?
Or do you think she will buy herself something?

Reactions: 5
Is that not just a salad?? Tbh, I’d probs eat that except for the dirty, mud tasting radish, but it is just a salad 🤷🏻‍♀️

Is that not just a salad?? Tbh, I’d probs eat that except for the dirty, mud tasting radish, but it is just a salad 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well, Not just a salad as there’s a ton of tuna, potatoes, cheese etc; I’d still eat it though 😂

Reactions: 2
I also think its tanya behind that account, we know she is good at setting up fake accounts (badger!) haha, and we all know she is a malicious piece of tit. I found this site because of tanya, she was making such horrid comments to trash, and always had a mystery illness when times got tough so I googled her and this site came up!!

duck the lot of them. They are mugs. Thick mugs. And no I won't apologise for that! They deserve all they get. If in this day and age someone cant stand on their own 2 massive size 9 feet and sort their life out then sorry but thats on their head! Get off instagram, make your life private, get a full time job, have better work ethics and some life inspiration other than "what can I buy next and show off" and teach your damn kids some values!!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

So she knows he likes pictures of young half naked girls but still tells everyone he’s ‘her world’ i don’t feel sorry for her i think she’s a mug. She needs to get some self respect and not be such a drip, and also remove her beer goggles.

Lisa needs to lay off the crack.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

So she knows he likes pictures of young half naked girls but still tells everyone he’s ‘her world’ i don’t feel sorry for her i think she’s a mug. She needs to get some self respect and not be such a drip, and also remove her beer goggles.

Lisa needs to lay off the crack.
I agree. It’s that comment about him being ‘her world’ that did it for me. How much humiliation can one person take?! If she had any pride she would have just deleted the comment and let it be. It’s that comment thwt shows just what low self-esteem she must have. She’s letting him walk all over her and by doing so condoning his disgusting, contemptuous behaviour towards her.
Don’t agree with the fake account in any way, shape or form though. Obviously someone with a real grudge against Trash and her man, wanting to stir up trouble. Now who cld that be? 🤔😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree. It’s that comment about him being ‘her world’ that did it for me. How much humiliation can one person take?! If she had any pride she would have just deleted the comment and let it be. It’s that comment thwt shows just what low self-esteem she must have. She’s letting him walk all over her and by doing so condoning his disgusting, contemptuous behaviour towards her.
Don’t agree with the fake account in any way, shape or form though. Obviously someone with a real grudge against Trash and her man, wanting to stir up trouble. Now who cld that be? 🤔😜
#Tanya #shedidntknow #stirringthepot #whatacunt

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just to let everyone know, if you click on ‘watch’ at the top of a new thread you will get notifications, so you don’t have to comment. I once posted ‘following’ on a new thread and it was deleted by admin and told to click watch instead 😂 don’t want anyone getting in trouble

Reactions: 18
Whoever has made that account is really sad and probably a bit jealous of trasha 🤣 it's not in good taste at all.

Hey badger, we have some questions for you. (cue "what do you wanna know?")

Reactions: 5
Just to let everyone know, if you click on ‘watch’ at the top of a new thread you will get notifications, so you don’t have to comment. I once posted ‘following’ on a new thread and it was deleted by admin and told to click watch instead 😂 don’t want anyone getting in trouble
I've tried that before but it only lasts for a few days and then I stop getting the notifications 😩🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Where did Tanya live before she moved into her current house?
Is it rented?
When did she move there?
How long was she married to both of her ex husbands?
Was she married to her daughters dad before she had her two daughters?
What are her two daughters middle names?
Is Tanya paying for her daughters driving lessons?
Is Tanya allergic to anything?
How many days a week does Tanya's daughters actually stay with her?
Do her daughters ever go on holiday with their dad and where?
How long has Tanya had her dog?
What day does Tanya get paid? 4 weekly? Same day every month?
How often does she see her parents?
Other than Tasha and John is there other family of Tacos that she speaks to?
Why is her daughters never at the family gatherings at Tashas?
Does her daughters get on with Tashas kids?
What do her daughters want to do when they get older?
What was Tanya's job before BMW?
If she was stay at home mum what did her husband do?
Did she get on with her husbands family?
What did she do with her old wedding and engagement rings?
Did many people go to her wedding?
What made her start Instagram?
Was she always so obsessed with social media?
What school did she go to?
How old was she when she grew her first ginger pube?
Blimey, well here we go....
She lived in the house she had with her ex husband, same town but other side.
Yes her current house is rented. She did have a house with her ex, but because of her having her first affair with her ex husbands boss, he sold it, when they got back together, they rented.
Moved to current house about 3-4 years ago.
Married to first husband for about 4 years, until she had affair and he left.
Second husband, still married to but they split after about 7 years.
Yes she was married to him before had her 2 daughters, although she was pregnant, when got married.
I know there daughters middle names but, don’t want to give them out on here.
Her daughter isn’t having lessons yet. Her ex gave daughter her car for her birthday.
I don’t think she is allergic to anything.
Her daughters are at hers mostly, they see their dad as often as possible but his job makes it difficult.
Yes he takes them on holiday, I know he has taken them to Egypt and also away in this country too.
She’s had the dog about 5 years I think.
Not sure when she gets paid, it’s monthly though.
She sees her parents every few weeks or so, they live local to her, about 10 min drive away. They are very nice.
Her daughters are quite different, 1 is arty, other is more into studying.
Before working for BMW, she never worked, her ex husband worked, she never did.
Her ex husband, worked in the motor trade, funnily enough he worked at BMW. As well as others.
Yes I believe she got on with his family.
Old rings I’m sure she would of kept.
Her first wedding was quite big, 2nd was a small close family one at registry office.
She started Instagram as she likes to cook. Had a ginger chef page.
No not like she is obsessed with insta now.
She went to school in Brighton
I would t know about her ginger pubes lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
A lot of info involving her ex husband 🤔
Badger why are you only ever online at late night/early morning?

Reactions: 2
A lot of info involving her ex husband 🤔
Badger why are you only ever online at late night/early morning?
That’ll be Tanya getting you for a night time poo and hops on and writes tit about herself.

“poor you hunny xxx”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’ll be Tanya getting you for a night time poo and hops on and writes tit about herself.

“poor you hunny xxx”
Sat there folding her toilet paper into big squares to wipe her fat arse, the smell of her poo making her eyes sting. Running into taco to tell him that the nasty Badger has posted about her again with tears running down her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Far down Tanya has posted on her page about the girls going to Egypt with their father.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.