Tanya & Tasha #24 Hot tub dips these 2 drips now we have the battle of the Ivy trips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @JoJo81 for the most likes title. 👍🏻

Blimey we are knocking these threads out ladies. Recap over the last week.
Tanya has a fake visit to a designer retail outlet.
she got all her old carrier bags out and faked purchases.
later this week we expect to see what she has ordered online.
Tanya thinks she can stretch her birthday out for 3 months, hence the birthday meal her goblin H2B has booked for her.
It’s Trasha and Onslows 18th wedding anniversary and they have a 4 day celebration.
starting with a takeaway of Tanya’s choice at Tanya’s Gaff.
Then a boat trip and an ice cream, the silly cow probably knows what flavour she will have.
Onslow is still liking young girls photos on the gram.
Then the chavtastic Ashford’s are heading to The Ivy with a table with a view, that Onslow has requested.
Trasha stil works 2 hours a week.
Tanya is still a passive aggressive bleep.
Tomorrow she is doing something with her family and fish and chips.
Her daughter is driving in a field.
They are both still corona cunts.
Both still use crappy hashtags.
Which one will have the first autumn candle?
Will Badger give us any info we don’t already know?.
my guess would be no!!!
Oh and Blackpool was the best thing ever according to Tan, but the news tells us different.
Oh and it looks like H2B shaves his legs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That’s my wife....yeah, breathing in and holding the camera at an angle that she’s presumably trying to make her look slimmer!!! #Junkfoodtrasha #CreepyOnslchongSilver
He is a such a tool.
yeah but it doesn’t stop him perving over young girls. bleeping cretin.

Reactions: 6
He is a such a tool.
yeah but it doesn’t stop him perving over young girls. bleeping cretin.
Perhaps he read on here, me slating him for not using kisses or love emojis on trasha's post or comments in reply to her! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fair play to Trasha though she actually has some mates to go and see, one of them has commented she is looking forward to seeing her. Poor ol' passive aggressive Tan has no-one because she's such a nasty witch

Reactions: 17
Perhaps he read on here, me slating him for not using kisses or love emojis on trasha's post or comments in reply to her! lol
He is such a little twit, I bet he does read on here. Clearly Trasha does too, but I guess not recently!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Look what I found when I was clearing out my screenshots folder 🤣🤣 silly cringey bastard. Amazingly delicious homemade by you. duck off 😂
Really? She is wetting her knickers over a bleeping home made lasagna? Jesus.
mind you from the size of him, sounds like it’s the little things that pleases her!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok who was it? 😂😂
Whoever it was has created a profile and only followed 🗑 on it. I dunno about everyone else but it feels a bit too far for me. If she allows herself to be treated like that then that’s her business. I’m just here to laugh at the Tom foolery of the pair of weapons. Come to think of it, it’s probably Oranga-Tan.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Whoever it was has created a profile and only followed 🗑 on it. I dunno about everyone else but it feels a bit too far for me. If she allows herself to be treated like that then that’s her business. I’m just here to laugh at the Tom foolery of the pair of weapons. Come to think of it, it’s probably Orange-Tan.
Oh it has to be, she has sod all else to do!

I think she brings a lot on her self.
She needs to tell her husband to bleeping control himself.
She knows he does it, and he doesn’t even hide it. His account is known by lots of people it seems.
I think it’s Tanya, she is such a jealous witch.
Trasha is out with friends, she does seem to have some. Tanya never mentions friends.
It will be deleted soon. Then Trasha will go quiet.

Reactions: 10
Whoever it was has created a profile and only followed 🗑 on it. I dunno about everyone else but it feels a bit too far for me. If she allows herself to be treated like that then that’s her business. I’m just here to laugh at the Tom foolery of the pair of weapons. Come to think of it, it’s probably Oranga-Tan.
This is going to sound harsh, but I genuinely have no sympathy for trash. I agree that absolutely no one (male or female) deserve to be cheated on and humiliated..... but she’s let this happen time and time again. She could grow some balls, get a FULL TIME job and be financially independent. Those kids don’t need her at home 24/7 to make fluffy milkshakes after school treats and drinkies etc.

She comes across as a drip. A desperate drip who craves the validation of bots and strangers for her overspending.

Reactions: 20
Pass me the sick bucket 🤮
Has she deleted the post from that account? Then replied with that? Jesus if I was in her shoes and someone posted that on my account about my husband there would be murder in my house I wouldn’t be bloody responding to people saying he’s my world?!
... I mean each relationship to their own maybe she doesn’t mind him liking pics of other women (girls) but feel like she probs just puts up with whatever shenanigans he gets up to for the sake of the “kiddies“ and her not having to get off her arse and do more than an hours work a week- so sad

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Pass me the sick bucket 🤮
She's an absolute mug. If my husband was at that tit he'd be out on his arse. How low must your self esteem be to let a man treat you like that and so publicly 😒 If she wants to be treated like that though thats her choice. Wouldn't surprise me if Tanya was behind that account considering their anniversary is this weekend, she'd be rubbing her bleeping hands together in glee over the drama.

Reactions: 10
I also think its tanya behind that account, we know she is good at setting up fake accounts (badger!) haha, and we all know she is a malicious piece of tit. I found this site because of tanya, she was making such horrid comments to trash, and always had a mystery illness when times got tough so I googled her and this site came up!!

duck the lot of them. They are mugs. Thick mugs. And no I won't apologise for that! They deserve all they get. If in this day and age someone cant stand on their own 2 massive size 9 feet and sort their life out then sorry but thats on their head! Get off instagram, make your life private, get a full time job, have better work ethics and some life inspiration other than "what can I buy next and show off" and teach your damn kids some values!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.